Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Selling/Bidding on this account!

Go down 
+3
Abstract
Usui
yut
7 posters
AuthorMessage
yut
New Fantagian

Selling/Bidding on this account! Empty
PostSubject: Selling/Bidding on this account!   Selling/Bidding on this account! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:57 am

Hi I'm a premium user on fantage and I quieted long ago but still have a monthly membership and I've been a member in fantage since 08!! I still have my space galaxy house that some people are dying to know where I Got it but the truth is....I've bought it years ago and it's not in stores no more..

Alrightyyyy so as I said I still have monthly and I can't pay every month now that I'm not going to ever play fantage since I'm too old Smile
Starting bid on my account is 10$ via PayPal including an extra 2-3months of premium sunny
Any of you guys interested?
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: Selling/Bidding on this account!   Selling/Bidding on this account! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:25 pm

Again..
You shouldn't trust online people with your account, you never know what they'll do to it..
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
yut
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Selling/Bidding on this account!   Selling/Bidding on this account! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:30 pm

Kat_kat11 wrote:
Again..
You shouldn't trust online people with your account, you never know what they'll do to it..
Lol I know better it's not like I'm giving my account info publicly tho.And yeh I know what your talking about but somebody can't just log in and change my pass if they donT have my email ;P
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Selling/Bidding on this account!   Selling/Bidding on this account! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:16 pm

I have that house you have! Surprised I love the house. Anyway good luck giving out the account.
Back to top Go down
ashsal833
Senior Fantagian
ashsal833

PostSubject: Re: Selling/Bidding on this account!   Selling/Bidding on this account! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:17 pm

Good luck selling it, but Selling a account to a game No offence but thats odd alot of players are 9-12. Just saying no offence

~Ashsal833 ( Ashlynn )
Back to top Go down
troller mcloller
Regular Fantagian
troller mcloller

PostSubject: Re: Selling/Bidding on this account!   Selling/Bidding on this account! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:56 am

Yur not allowed to post accounts on here:$

I dont really care if u have the space galaxy house because i am a beta

and btw read the rules
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Selling/Bidding on this account!   Selling/Bidding on this account! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:00 am

off topic:
Quote :
:$
HEY. THATS MY THING. swings you with a hatchet
and uhhhhh. i honestly wouldn't pay $10 for an account when I could just get my own membership on it and probably get as many items as your account. and we don't even know if this is a lie or not
Back to top Go down
I
Devoted Fantagian
I

PostSubject: Re: Selling/Bidding on this account!   Selling/Bidding on this account! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:42 am

Ummmmmh1 u juz br01c3 @ rv13 !!!!!!!111!11!1!1!1!1!1!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling/Bidding on this account!   Selling/Bidding on this account! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling/Bidding on this account!
Page 1 of 1