Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions?

Go down 
+7
Golden-Star
Winnowill
Cyrus
Flynn
Abbey
S
Mace
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions?   FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:40 am

Hello, everyone!

I'm very happy to say that FantageForum.com is back and working as we have renewed it - sorry about that!

I'm sure you have noticed that I haven't been active at all the last few weeks/months, but I think it's time for a change. Cyrus and I will be going on a lot more and making some changes on the forum. I realize it wasn't fair to leave just two moderators and basically no admins to run the forum for such a long period of time.

I'd really like to hear suggestions from you all, so we can let voices be heard. Have a suggestion? Tell us! It's time for long needed change, lets make this forum into a great community rather then a rule-breaking discussion board.

One change I will be making later today will be the ability to change usernames by yourself. You will be able to change it from your profile. This being said, once we activate it, please don't abuse it and change your name every hour.

Thank you,
Fantage Forum Staff
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions?   FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:43 am

I recall hearing that you would be more active quite a few times already. -Scratches chin skeptically-

Anyways, get a new mod. Hire some little kid who's ambitious, they'll do the job quite well even if you can't stand them. Hoohoo.

Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions?   FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:15 am

AUGH YES THANK YOU FINALLY

Also, about 98% of this forum isn't qualified to be a mod and is either going to be obnoxious, abuse their powers, or flat out not do their job and fool around. I can only think of about 7 members off the top of my head that could possibly be a mod and and even then I still don't really know.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions?   FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:31 am

Nice try, Mace. I don't believe for a minute you can fix all this. You can't even take off the Christmas theme! And you never, ever listen to the community's requests and suggestions. You even said yourself you don't bother to read your inbox.
Let's face it, spam and rule breaking is running rampant, and what do you do? Nothing! You make Abbey and Makki do 99.9 percent of the work around here. I'd like to see some change.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions?   FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:40 am

Yuffiecrystal wrote:
Nice try, Mace. I don't believe for a minute you can fix all this. You can't even take off the Christmas theme! And you never, ever listen to the community's requests and suggestions. You even said yourself you don't bother to read your inbox.
Let's face it, spam and rule breaking is running rampant, and what do you do? Nothing! You make Abbey and Makki do 99.9 percent of the work around here. I'd like to see some change.
I think no one's actually giving them credit for the work they do, Mace and Cyrus do a fair bit amount of work but it kind of goes unnoticed. It's like the occasional moving threads/deleting threads/deleting posts/banning/infractions which is basically what I do anyway, but they don't really post at all so it just seems like they do nothing. But they do things. At least they were before, I haven't been paying attention.
Example: We once spent all morning cleaning out the creations section of the forum and moving it into seperate subforums and then getting rid of the creations forum. To put this into perspective, the creations forum was the most littered and unkempt forum with a crapton of threads aside from forum lounge. So.

Last edited by Abbey on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Administrator
Administrator
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions?   FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:41 am

A new theme is almost done. Will be up soon.
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions?   FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:14 am

First let me say that I apologize for ranting about you guys leaving Makkine and Abbey and abandoning the forum. You didn't. I just was too blind in my own irritation. Thank you so much for what you have done already. I do appreciate you guys as administrators, it was ungrateful and uncalled for me to launch into a largely off-topic rant about you.

Ah, as for suggestions, I guess that what I would most want to see is more content, such as contests, interesting topics and debates, new categories, etc. The activity has been fading for a while, and exciting discussions might wake up the forum and bring the community closer again.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions?   FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:21 am

Wow, guys! I absolutely love the new theme and I am so sorry I underestimated you.
My suggestion: Bring back roleplays! I really miss them and it would be so cool if you could bring them back, as I don't really like posting games.
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions?   FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:24 am

I like the theme... And that first post yuffie made earlier was kind of right
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions?   FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:43 am

Abbey wrote:
AUGH YES THANK YOU FINALLY

Also, about 98% of this forum isn't qualified to be a mod and is either going to be obnoxious, abuse their powers, or flat out not do their job and fool around. I can only think of about 7 members off the top of my head that could possibly be a mod and and even then I still don't really know.
Could you tell us those members, please? Regardless of the general "feel" of the forum, the thing is that we still need more help.
Back to top Go down
troller mcloller
Regular Fantagian
troller mcloller

PostSubject: Re: FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions?   FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:55 am

i really love the new theme awesome :p
Back to top Go down
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥

PostSubject: Re: FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions?   FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:39 am

ummmm WTF?!??!?! mace???? fix it!!!!! (above
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions?   FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:44 am

another one...

could you stop it its so annoying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions?   FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FantageForum.com is back! Suggestions?
Page 1 of 1