Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplays

Go down 
+21
MsJoyMaeda
v
~Kitty~x3
troller mcloller
69hot_wangs69
Angus Bethune
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
pokeranger
Mila
Blue
alex
el
Winnowill
S
Usui
o
Oliver
FruitCake
Golden-Star
Flynn
Mace
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Should we have them?
Yes
Roleplays - Page 2 Vote_lcap83%Roleplays - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 83% [ 34 ]
No
Roleplays - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Roleplays - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 41

AuthorMessage
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:39 am

You guys who are looking for an RPG board are expecting too much. I'll tell you right now, it'll be very anticlimactic if it does get implemented.

It's going to be very... unintellectual. The posts will be short, pointless, spammy, and have horrible grammar. RP's can work on forums where the community is of a higher maturity level, but not here.
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Spy-der wrote:
You guys who are looking for an RPG board are expecting too much. I'll tell you right now, it'll be very anticlimactic if it does get implemented.

It's going to be very... unintellectual. The posts will be short, pointless, spammy, and have horrible grammar. RP's can work on forums where the community is of a higher maturity level, but not here.

Well RPG aren't that spammy as posting games. It is not as boring as a PG. Also some members here have a passion for RPG. You may not like that fact, but some of us do. So it's not just your opinion around here.
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:12 pm

Posting games arent spam though. The posts are definitely pointless... but they arent spam since they are on topic.

Yea, I understand that some people have a passion for RPG. I'm saying that those people who take the time to write well thought out posts are gonna be disappointed when some noobs bombard their thread with short, thoughtless, stupid posts. It's statistically likely that, that sort of thing will happen since only 10% of this forum actually takes the time to write quality posts.
People will just use the board to up their post count.

And I didnt demand anything (nor did I bash anyone else's viewpoints). Opinions were asked and I gave mine. Just because I stated a differing opinion I'm forcing everyone to do things "my way"? If anything you're the one trying to force your opinion onto me. People should open their eyes to other perspectives.

Last edited by Spy-der on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
troller mcloller
Regular Fantagian
troller mcloller

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:29 pm

I hate it when people use the word noob i think its very mean can u just say new people that dont read the rules

Spy-der and Yuffiecrystal some people enjoy the games topic and they dont spam.
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:33 pm

Spy-der wrote:
Posting games arent spam though. The posts are definitely pointless... but they arent spam since they are on topic.

Yea, I understand that some people have a passion for RPG. I'm saying that those people who take the time to write well thought out posts are gonna be disappointed when some noobs bombard their thread with short, thoughtless, stupid posts. It's statistically likely that, that sort of thing will happen since only 10% of this forum actually takes the time to write quality posts.

And I didnt demand anything (nor did I bash anyone else's viewpoints). Opinions were asked and I gave mine. Just because I have I stated a differing opinion it's "my way". If anything you're the one trying to force your opinion onto me. People should open their eyes to other perspectives.

Im not forcing an opinion. I get your statements. I interpret what you mean. It's your peremptory on what you determine. I won't go contrary to your opinion. END.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:11 pm

Almost_perfect wrote:
I hate it when people use the word noob i think its very mean can u just say new people that dont read the rules

No. And I'm not going to go into any more detail than that.

Okay and how does that relate to me?
*** Swag Down Pack *** wrote:
Spy-der wrote:

And I didnt demand anything (nor did I bash anyone else's viewpoints). Opinions were asked and I gave mine. Just because I have I stated a differing opinion it's "my way". If anything you're the one trying to force your opinion onto me. People should open their eyes to other perspectives.

Im not forcing an opinion. I get your statements. I interpret what you mean. It's your peremptory on what you determine. I won't go contrary to your opinion. END.

... I dont see what you did there
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Spy-der wrote:
Almost_perfect wrote:

No. And I'm not going to go into any more detail than that.

Okay and how does that relate to me?
*** Swag Down Pack *** wrote:
Spy-der wrote:

... I dont see what you did there

If u read carefully, i said i understand Suspect
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:20 pm

I understood what you meant... I just dont understand your choice of words.

It was in reference to the meme. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=i%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDoQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fknowyourmeme.com%2Fmemes%2Fi-see-what-you-did-there&ei=qfB9T8f8C-WIiALL252fDg&usg=AFQjCNE81ELKVSDDhS15omyw194a9Lofog
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:30 pm

Spy-der wrote:
I understood what you meant... I just dont understand your choice of words.

It was in reference to the meme. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=i%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDoQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fknowyourmeme.com%2Fmemes%2Fi-see-what-you-did-there&ei=qfB9T8f8C-WIiALL252fDg&usg=AFQjCNE81ELKVSDDhS15omyw194a9Lofog

Oh. .D

I was using big vocab sorry .D
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Spy-der wrote:

True... Some people who roleplay respond with something pointless. Like, "Bob waved at Alice."
It's short, and I like reading roleplays with longer responses. A sentence a reply to the RP just annoys me kind of...
Back to top Go down
~Kitty~x3
Regular Fantagian
~Kitty~x3

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:58 pm

I love roleplays! :-D
lol
Back to top Go down
http://fantagefuntime.com./blogger/
v

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:45 pm

yes. roleplaying would be nice to have again.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Inexperienced and immature writing in roleplays is why if I want to do a serious one, I only allow certain people in it. Sure some people may feel left out, but they can just practice and get better. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:57 pm

YES. I would love to have roleplay.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:59 pm

S wrote:
Inexperienced and immature writing in roleplays is why if I want to do a serious one, I only allow certain people in it. Sure some people may feel left out, but they can just practice and get better. Problem solved.
I agree. I like this idea, actually.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:01 pm

S wrote:
Inexperienced and immature writing in roleplays is why if I want to do a serious one, I only allow certain people in it. Sure some people may feel left out, but they can just practice and get better. Problem solved

The question is, will anyone be around to make sure that the rules on your RPG get enforced.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Spy-der wrote:
S wrote:
Inexperienced and immature writing in roleplays is why if I want to do a serious one, I only allow certain people in it. Sure some people may feel left out, but they can just practice and get better. Problem solved

The question is, will anyone be around to make sure that the rules on your RPG get enforced.
That would be why that there could be a few RP moderators, instead of CB mods. And uhh idk RP mods could be different for certain RPs, if there were only to be a few of them.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:10 pm

N wrote:
Spy-der wrote:
S wrote:

That would be why that there could be a few RP moderators, instead of CB mods. And uhh idk RP mods could be different for certain RPs, if there were only to be a few of them.
Mace said he might change CB moderators to RP mods. It'd be more useful
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:19 am

pokeranger wrote:
N wrote:
Spy-der wrote:
S wrote:

Mace said he might change CB moderators to RP mods. It'd be more useful

That is quite useful.
Why don't we just have a trial roleplay section for a day or something, to see if it's OK to have RPGs?
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
rukia kuchiki
Regular Fantagian
rukia kuchiki

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:11 am

i love role-plays,of course let have one
Back to top Go down
http://silvermillennium.forumotion.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:02 pm

I suggest we should, a reason why I didn't get into the last one we had is because of the time I had to access it, but we have more people online than before and there is a large variety of ideas, I'm sure of it.

I also am one of those people that didn't want to make one but rather participate in one lol.

But I'd love a RP section, it allows me to exercise my imagination where others can have fun with it and branch is off their own way. I vote yes on this one :3

As for problems associated with it...

There must be a way to keep that out of latest topics... that or we could get rid of latest topics... but I'm sure many people are too used to it, though I'm on a few forums where they fare well without latest topics... of course they aren't using forumotion...

We could also limit the amount of rps in the section, and the rp mods thing could help out as well.

As for the shorter posts and that sort of problem, we could just have applications or two sub sections for the rps. One sub-section being the more intellectual serious type the other being a more short, giddy and as some people call it "noobish" type. There are ways to get pass this problem you just have to think, and that is also where the mods come in so that they can monitor the rps and delete those pesky "noobish" posts.

I really don't think those are big enough problems that should prevent a rp section though. Something like no one ever using it would be, but those are very minor and they aren't extremely difficult to deal with, time consuming maybe, but not difficult.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Would it work if you had to be invited into an RP, rather than just being able to waltz in and spam as you like?
This might make it easier, or just create more problems.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:48 pm

We could have an application sub section for the role plays, that way people who want more serious less-spammy posts can keep their role plays like that.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:49 pm

That sounds good. Let's see if Mace will agree to it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Yuffiecrystal wrote:
That sounds good. Let's see if Mace will agree to it. :D

relora strikes again ;D

Overall I do believe a rp section would be excellent, and if their are problems on your mind you can always ask the forumers themselves for suggestion ;o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplays   Roleplays - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplays
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next