Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

[04.06.12] I'm having withdrawals...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: [04.06.12] I'm having withdrawals...    Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Everyone knows about The Hunger Games, right?
Well, I've been dying to read it for months and months, but never really got the chance to go buy the books; If I did, I'd forget important stuff like my money or even the idea of buying it.

Anyways, after I saw the movie I was even more motivated to go buy the books.
I read the whole trilogy series in about 3 days. Now that I've finished, I feel empty and want more, more, MORE! I guess I have this thing about me where I get too attached to things and don't want it to end. Honestly, I feel kind of sad, like I'm going to cry, because it's over. Now I feel as if there is nothing else to do.

I think I'm going through withdrawals. Do you get what I mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinkyprommis.wordpress.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [04.06.12] I'm having withdrawals...    Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:14 pm

Yes QQ

Every time I read a good book series BAM I want more

Eragon, hunger games, harry potter, Abhorsen Chronicles, Chronicles of Narnia every good book series leaves me wanting more. Your best chance is to find another book series D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [04.06.12] I'm having withdrawals...    Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:15 pm

My mother gave me a copy of Hunger Games for like 10 minutes, then she took it back.
Now I'm dying to read the rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [04.06.12] I'm having withdrawals...    Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Relora wrote:
Yes QQ

Every time I read a good book series BAM I want more

Eragon, hunger games, harry potter, Abhorsen Chronicles, Chronicles of Narnia every good book series leaves me wanting more. Your best chance is to find another book series D:

I know. IT'S LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME. ;Bawl
Glad I'm not alone.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [04.06.12] I'm having withdrawals...    Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Yeah, after I finished reading The Hunger Games, (three days of reading as much as I possibly could) I felt like there could be more. Like there should be more. Unfortunately, there isn't. But then with the movie, all the hype got put into that. Now the movie's out and I'm pretty much out of my Hunger Games phase. That empty feeling eventually leaves.
--
I've been obsessed with this other series for years now and fortunately, it's still unfinished. All my book-love is put into this other series now. I actually spent all day yesterday reading the newest addition. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [04.06.12] I'm having withdrawals...    Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:26 pm

Lol, I hope the feeling leaves before I'm tempted to read the whole thing all over again. D:
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [04.06.12] I'm having withdrawals...    Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:51 pm

Ah, I empathize. This happens to me all the time, ahaha. Whenever I hear a story, read a book, watch a movie. I just become completely submerged in the plot and the characters, and when it ends I'm left in a daze. I hope that you can find a series for now that's as good to you as the Hunger Games. You could also try writing some fanfiction...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbydoll
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [04.06.12] I'm having withdrawals...    Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:57 pm

yesss<3
I read the books before the movie, so I had that.
And then I found out the movie was coming out so I had a spazz attacks from fangirling over that (and Josh Hutcherson.)
I didn't really agree with Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss, I mean they could've at least given her brown eye contacts. But she did a great job as acting for Katniss, except for some awkward parts...

You can always try and follow fan tumblrs and stuff like that. I have a whole hg tag for mine c:
or move on to other books? Right now I'm reading Game of Thrones, there's an HBO series too.
But it's really mature. Like ages 15+ tbh, because there's some vulgar language, explicit content, and some situations that if you're under that age you might not know how to react... i.e. brother-sister marriage. It's purely fantasy, but it's really good c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [04.06.12] I'm having withdrawals...    Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:17 pm

I've read 2 out of 3 books and I was gonna see the movie but I got sick.. :L
They are so good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [04.06.12] I'm having withdrawals...    Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:42 pm

I already read all three of them too!! And then I saw the movie :3
I heard the second movie (Catching Fire) is coming out on November 22.......2013
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost2
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [04.06.12] I'm having withdrawals...    Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:47 pm

I went to see the movie with some friends, it was good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikka
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [04.06.12] I'm having withdrawals...    Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:58 pm

I havent read them or seen it but yeah I feel that way about that... Like Harry Potter..... Watched all movies, all books, Im starting on a mystery series called sammy keyes
I just want them to keep going!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [04.06.12] I'm having withdrawals...    Today at 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down

[04.06.12] I'm having withdrawals...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Your Day-
Jump to: