Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I CANT SLEEP........................

Go down 
+10
Squirtle
Mila
Misty Life
Flynn
Winnowill
troller mcloller
pokeranger
Blue
Usui
summercub123
14 posters
AuthorMessage
summercub123
Regular Fantagian
summercub123

I CANT SLEEP........................ Empty
PostSubject: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:42 pm

I cant sleep and its getting annoying.We have ants in our house ( not the small ants there ones with wings and their HUGE)
I told my mom if i could sleep somewhere else and everytime i ask her its just ''No''.Even when i ask something else its still just ''No''. So if any of you guys have anything that might help me sleep then just go ahead and say it ill be online for about tin min. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:48 pm

All I can tell you is, sleep somewhere where the ants aren't being affected right now.
You'll have to sleep eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
summercub123
Regular Fantagian
summercub123

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:50 pm

yeah. i guess ill need to anyways ill try to fall asleep as soon as i can. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:32 am

The way I fall asleep is think. I keep thinking of deviantART and Fantageforum. If that doesn't work, I just think "I'm SOOO SLEEEPYY" And soon I fall asleep. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:35 am

Ants are small, but give me the willies. Just think of something calming. I had trouble sleeping too
Back to top Go down
troller mcloller
Regular Fantagian
troller mcloller

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:52 am

OMG that must be so horrible you should get bug killer things
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:25 am

Just try to imagine the ants as if they were adorable little animals. The more you think about how repulsive they are, the more you will feel unsafe, and you won't fall asleep.

That sounds like an uncomfortable position to be in...I hope that you will get some sleep eventually.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:51 am

Waffle C. wrote:
OMG that must be so horrible you should get bug killer things

No you shouldn't. They're cruel, in some places illegal and you could end up hurting a family pet instead.
Back to top Go down
Misty Life
Regular Fantagian
Misty Life

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 am

Are you kidding me?? I have mice in my house!! There use to be mice in my room but me and my sister switched rooms. Now there are mouse traps everywhere -_-
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:11 am

I love mice.....
Back to top Go down
troller mcloller
Regular Fantagian
troller mcloller

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:50 am

I hate mice ..........
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:17 am

You're insane......
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:23 am

i watch tv and turn over. when i listen to the tv i fall asleep
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:47 pm

maybe you should think of a boring song.

Last edited by disney4ever on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Maybe you should just get used to ants.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa:)
Senior Fantagian
Alyssa:)

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:22 pm

Think of something relaxing, someone you like, something at school. The ants are more scared of you than you are scared of them.
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:35 pm

ok just incase anyone doesn't know yet.
i am the posters sister and, theres really no other place in the house to get away from the ants.
were infesteddd. i would post an image, but i get all squirmy and feel like i'm going to pass out when i see one.
if your curious about the ant breed then you can just search up carpenter ants i guess.
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Oh god carpenter ants. We have them here too, but thankfully, they've stayed outside. If you are worried about seeing them because they make you feel uncomfortable, try closing your eyes while lying on your bed and thinking about good memories. If it's the sensation of them being physically on you, try putting a net or blanket over yourself?
Back to top Go down
summercub123
Regular Fantagian
summercub123

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:42 pm

okay anyways.............. thx for the tips guys. If u have anymore tips for the ants then just post about that and i slept last night so thank u for that for now just post about the ants and see if u know a way to get rid of them besides Boric Acid because our mom doesnt want us breathing it all and stuff so find something beside that plz heres a photo if none of you know what is it

okay so im not gonna post a photo of it from what i just saw O_O...
Back to top Go down
summercub123
Regular Fantagian
summercub123

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Louis Boo Bear wrote:
Ants are small, but give me the willies. Just think of something calming. I had trouble sleeping too
i wouldnt say the ants are small O.o if u where in my house and saw one then u would know how BIG they are i few days ago we saw one this big ill show u in ' = '

=
=
=
=

sides *

====/===== how big* study
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki
Regular Fantagian
rukia kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:51 pm

I had like an army of ants in my house about two weeks ago,tips dont have anything sweet of food on the floor or on tables,buy ant trap and put them arounf the doors and cracks,swep your floor daily,and sleep in a place were the ants cant get to.
Back to top Go down
http://silvermillennium.forumotion.com/
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:46 am

When I can't fall asleep, I try to think about the exciting things that I will be doing the next morning when I wake up. That seriously motivates me.
We have ants in our kitchen too, but they will go away soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 pm

They can be an inch tall. That's the size of a quarter. And only the female ones have wings.

Also, do you know where all the ants are coming from? (There might be some cracks and holes in your house, so you might want to seal or cover them. A draft guard might help, too.)

Sorry if I'm not really helping you. I only had black carpenter ants in my house twice. I left a piece of bacon on the floor.

EDIT: http://animals.howstuffworks.com/insects/ant-info4.htm
Just found that on Google.

Based on that, you should try to get rid of the ants because they can damage your wood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I CANT SLEEP........................   I CANT SLEEP........................ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I CANT SLEEP........................
Page 1 of 1