Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

some questions for fantage ??

Go down 
+3
S
Squirtle
sponge1230
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sponge1230
New Fantagian
sponge1230

some questions for fantage ?? Empty
PostSubject: some questions for fantage ??   some questions for fantage ?? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:39 pm

first >>fantage have many apps on the iphone but is there a way to transfer stars with wifi ?

do fantage thinking about new medals or we just keep waiting the events
Question and thank you everyone
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: some questions for fantage ??   some questions for fantage ?? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:47 pm

for question one:I think they give out medals when you become a member and when missions come and stuff so they can give out medals at any time.

for question 2:I'm not so sure...
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: some questions for fantage ??   some questions for fantage ?? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:07 pm

I don't know the answer to any of the questions so instead I'm going to pose you a question. Is English your native language?
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: some questions for fantage ??   some questions for fantage ?? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:11 pm

The go cart app doesn't have a star transfer yet. The other 2 do though.

They also probably won't come out with more medals anytime soon. My suggestion is to keep walking and hatching pets.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: some questions for fantage ??   some questions for fantage ?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:35 am

1.) I think that if an app says you gain x amount of stars, then you will get those stars, but I don't know if you need WiFi to add x amount of stars to your account. Most likely you shouldn't need WiFi, but your question is a bit odd and tricky for me to answer.

2.) Unless Fantage adds something big, like a new area with new games, or a new way to use your pets, there probably will not be any medals that have never come out before except the event medals. And honestly, nobody here can read the minds of Fantage's head staff, so there's no need to ask us what the Fantage staff is thinking about. Remember that this forum was created by a Fantage user, not the owner of Fantage.
Back to top Go down
Rachel2472
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: some questions for fantage ??   some questions for fantage ?? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:04 am

why does fantage dont have any secrets and diffrent hidden places and why do they only give 500 ecoins why no morethan 500ecoins
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: some questions for fantage ??   some questions for fantage ?? Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:07 am

THEY DO HAVE SECRET PLACES and they only give 500 ecoins coz u need to buy the rest!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some questions for fantage ??   some questions for fantage ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some questions for fantage ??
Page 1 of 1