Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 i was banned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gentle_breeze
New Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-04-26

PostSubject: i was banned   Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:29 pm

i was banned for no reason when i logged in just now help Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 16
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: i was banned   Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:32 pm

You got banned on Fantage, you mean? My advice is to wait until your ban ends, and then change your password as soon as you possibly can. You have to watch out for hackers on Fantage. But a ban isn't too hard to deal with. All you have to do is wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usui
Hero Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: i was banned   Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Wait, do you mean Fantage? If so, I suggest what hop said, changing your pass once in a while, if you feel someone hacked you and banned you, the best way is changing your pass often, if not, I rather contact Fantage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Gentle_breeze
New Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-04-26

PostSubject: Re: i was banned   Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Hop wrote:
You got banned on Fantage, you mean? My advice is to wait until your ban ends, and then change your password as soon as you possibly can. You have to watch out for hackers on Fantage. But a ban isn't too hard to deal with. All you have to do is wait.
i was banned 2 times
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 16
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: i was banned   Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:24 pm

Gentle_breeze wrote:
Hop wrote:
You got banned on Fantage, you mean? My advice is to wait until your ban ends, and then change your password as soon as you possibly can. You have to watch out for hackers on Fantage. But a ban isn't too hard to deal with. All you have to do is wait.
i was banned 2 times
However amount of times you get banned, you only have to wait and change your password. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 8773
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: i was banned   Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:02 pm

Hop wrote:
Gentle_breeze wrote:
Hop wrote:
You got banned on Fantage, you mean? My advice is to wait until your ban ends, and then change your password as soon as you possibly can. You have to watch out for hackers on Fantage. But a ban isn't too hard to deal with. All you have to do is wait.
i was banned 2 times
However amount of times you get banned, you only have to wait and change your password. Simple as that.


I agree, you should change your password
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: i was banned   

Back to top Go down
 
i was banned
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Banned for TK?
» Why was i banned????UnBan me please...
» *S2K* 0kolepuka Banned?
» Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: