Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.

Go down 
+21
pokeranger
Flynn
Oliver
v
ashsal833
Golden-Star
Abbey
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Squirtle
Usui
o
S
Queen
Melissa H.
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Link
sherley739
dearheart1
alex
Abstract
69hot_wangs69
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Empty
PostSubject: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:09 pm

This forum had some potential but because of extreme neglect and a lack of anyone caring, it has become even more of a disaster than it was when I had first joined. The fact that some people are able to overlook all the flaws and the absence of management, baffles me. I never really liked this forum from the beginning but because of the fun I had off the site, with some of the members here, I stayed. Now that there are no more, tinychat/skype meetups, there is no points in me staying.

This was bound to happen, but because of a couple people and events pushing me over the edge recently, my departure will be premature. And by that, I mean Im leaving the forum. Like right now.

If anyone wants to keep in touch I will keep checking my PM's and I may drop by every once in a while and post something, but Im going to be severely inactive on this site from now on.

Thanks for all the good times. I definitely want to keep in touch with a lot of people, so if you're someone that I know pretty well, just drop me a PM with some contact information (email, skype, etc.). So yea, cya.

Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Ah, when I joined it was more active actually. It kind of has gone hill to me. I do hope you visit every so often or when you can Spy-der, you were a cool member. :C

Now that I think about it, it's /really/ been all about the games and graphic shops, I never hear much forumers or off-site visits as much anymore.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:28 pm

You're right, and I'll miss you. D:
It's been really inactive lately, and I'm glad that we had the oppurtunity to have our TC parties. :D
Back to top Go down
dearheart1
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:30 pm

See ya later Spyder.
Add me on Skype. I sent you a PM.
Back to top Go down
http://daba.medianewsonline.com/
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian
sherley739

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:40 pm

alhough i never really spoke to you we will miss you. Half the things you sayed are true. you have reson in leaving , so good bye.
Back to top Go down
Link
Dedicated Fantagian
Link

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Bye Spyder. Sad

I will miss you.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:27 pm

Bye spy-der :<
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:32 pm

bye spyder :1
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:34 pm

Bye Spy-der. :c
It has been really boring since the whole forum is inactive.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:34 am

No Spyder! I did not give you permission to attempt a mild version of my last performance!
To be honest, it just seems that you lot are following along with the flow. I doubt any of you would have mentioned the inactivity of the admins had Spyder not mentioned it. Please don't let yourselves me manipulated so easily! <3

Anyways toodles, Spyder. Mr. Cliquey man.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:03 am

Farewell, Spy-der. Enjoy your life outside the forum. Although, it will be sad to see you leave, since you have made a lot of wise and well thought out posts. Anyways, have a good life.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:05 am

Bye Spy-der I hope you could come on often.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:48 am

Bye spy-der I will miss you
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:55 am

in the video, everyone in the forum is definetly the dude. by that i mean, we all will have to be strong to let u go! bye!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:59 am

I agree, FF is a literal crap hole at the moment, I try to do what I can but it's hard cause a lot of the other staff are inactive. Actually I should shut up because I am just as inactive.

Spyder I have your skype but you never even get on.

Wait no I don't I just checked. Cosmiclines. Add it.
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Bye. Enjoy ur life.

Edit: I didnt know what to say to you becuz u hardly ever talked to me .c
Soo enjoy the rest of your life.

~Allison/McSwaggy/Swaggy/Swag/Embrance
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
ashsal833
Senior Fantagian
ashsal833

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Bye I never got to talk to ou that much but.... :/
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Have a nice life Spydur.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:29 pm

and once again because you're a liked member people aren't calling you out for making one of these topics. eh, whatever, i never really cared.
bye.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Goodbye, Spy-der.

Once more we have lost one of the few members that takes the time to make some sense without starting a Flame War ( I do not qualify as part of this group).

Bye.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:12 pm

@Oliver: There is a way to say things, without coming off as an attention hogger, jerk, smart donkey, etc.

I self-admittedly contradict myself sometimes TO A POINT. I never condemned these farewell topics necessarily. I condemn people who are look for attention, and by that I mean topics like: "Should I leave or not?" With those types of topics people look for "DONT GO" responses. This topic is a final thing. Im leaving.

And yea, I could have easily just told maybe 10 or so people through PM that I was going, but my leaving wasnt the only point of this thread. I wanted people to know that I had some good times here... it's almost a thank you. Im genuinely sad that Im leaving, but it was bound to happen sometime, and I figured I shouldnt drag it out.

So yea, since it wasnt clear in the original post, thanks for all the fun times...

A subtle message I tried to get across in the OP, was my disgust with some of the people in power on this forum. I might as well say it since Im leaving anyway. Disagreements with the staff is one of the main reasons why I have decided to leave at this particular time. And the staff's lack of action and interaction with the users is indirectly the cause of all the behavioral problems of the forum...

@S: The reason people neglected the admin's inactiveness is because of ignorance on how a good forum should be run.

I challenge you guys to go to a forum, where the admin uses his position is an actual part-time occupation (meaning they get paid) and you'll see the difference. There is so much more user interaction between the staff and the members, the mods/admins listen to people's criticism and make improvements, and there are a lot of user-interactive events. The atmosphere is also a lot better, and by that I mean rules get enforced but the users dont break the rules much anyways, the people usually have better senses of humor, and basically, the whole place really seems like a family.

I could point out a crapload of issues on this forum IN A SECOND, that are the direct or indirect cause of the admins... if you want me to.

But yes, the lot does get swayed easily. One minute they're agreeing that the admins are bad, and the next minute, "We totally had the wrong impression on the admins!!!". That's why you guys should take the initiative and expand your knowledge on your own. Dont take my word. Go visit some other forums...
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:56 pm

Spyder, before you go blaming all of us, do you know how hard it is to moderate a nearly 5000 user forum whose main age demographic is 9-13? Many of the members are simply not mature. Quite honestly, I don't have time to moderate this forum. I still try, but I have my own life and my own things to deal with and it gets stressful. Honestly, most of the time, FF is really low on the priority list for me. Such is life. You are making it sound like all of the staff are doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and are lazy pieces of scum.

The forum has been like this for longer than you know. It didn't suddenly start going downhill as a result of the current staff. This is just the fallout of bad choices and neglect. It is not just us.

You're probably thinking, "well, you can turn it around"
No you cannot. It is not that easy. It would take SO LONG to pull it out of its current state, not to mention the current members tend to feel entitled, and are kind of rebellious on their own. Some people. Not all. People like to push their limits. It would be hard to get them under control. Plus, some of the people on this forum are too dang old. Myself included. The rules are really strict due to the fact this is a kids' forum, yet everyone complains about it. If you don't like it, leave. It's better you leave than not follow the rules because you "don't like them" and start trying to muddle everything up.
We have had so many attempts to salvage it, actually the admins are still trying, but something serious needs to change around here if this place is ever going to be better.

It's pretty much anarchy over here sometimes.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:32 am

This forum was actually smoothly running long before most of these users currently joine because of the maturity of people and activity. This forum's activeness went down and the moderation hasn't been that active, but I don't know what's going on anymore.

Bye, Spydur.</3
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:42 am

:c no spydur nooo.
With school it's been pretty hard for all of us.
and nobody's really on for tc parties anymore.
I'm sorry you feel that way and it has been pretty sucky here.

i crey
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:47 am

Goodbye, Spyder.
I've always wondered... do you have an apostrophe key? You never use it...
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.   Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mah gawd Im such an attention whog.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next