Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 stop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: stop   Sun May 13, 2012 6:27 pm



Last edited by 24u85ht328bft vnigrfks== on Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 554
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: stop   Tue May 15, 2012 10:46 am

that is te kawaiiest thing i have evar seen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: stop   Tue May 15, 2012 11:26 am

This is awesome, and that's also one of the pairings I do support. Not that I'm an avid shipper, because I'm not. I prefer the plot, because it's more awesome than shipping ever will be, in my humble opinion.

Some tiny critique:
Aradia's horns need some hair at the bases? They both kinda look out of place like how they're now. One horn also looks thicker than the other? Not really noticeable though.
Sollux's chin seems to be placed a tad bit too low compared to the mouth? You said you weren't gonna use that picture anyway, so..
That's all I can put a finger on.

This looks pretty good, though. I'm looking forward to your video. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: stop   Wed May 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Magdaleena wrote:
This is awesome, and that's also one of the pairings I do support. Not that I'm an avid shipper, because I'm not. I prefer the plot, because it's more awesome than shipping ever will be, in my humble opinion.

Some tiny critique:
Aradia's horns need some hair at the bases? They both kinda look out of place like how they're now. One horn also looks thicker than the other? Not really noticeable though.
Sollux's chin seems to be placed a tad bit too low compared to the mouth? You said you weren't gonna use that picture anyway, so..
That's all I can put a finger on.

This looks pretty good, though. I'm looking forward to your video. Smile

Thank you!! And yeah, I agree, I have trouble drawing her horns. I'll try to fix his chin, too.
Back to top Go down
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: stop   Wed May 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Amazing.

(as usual)

When you're done you should add a texture or something, I think that'd look pretty cool! :3

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: stop   Thu May 17, 2012 8:38 am

Zuko wrote:
Amazing.

(as usual)

When you're done you should add a texture or something, I think that'd look pretty cool! :3
Hmm, that's a good idea. I might try that out!
Back to top Go down
Pieee
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 313
Join date : 2011-12-10
Location : drowning

PostSubject: Re: stop   Fri May 18, 2012 2:30 am

Whoa that's really cool
I also think you should add textures it would look amazing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: stop   Fri May 18, 2012 4:10 pm

Pieee wrote:
Whoa that's really cool
I also think you should add textures it would look amazing

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it. I just need to find some good textures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: stop   Today at 11:21 am

Back to top Go down
 
stop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Stop Animal Abuse Club
» Stop the shame! (The Recent U.S. 'Publicised' Shootings)
» Walking Animation won't stop
» Livestreams stop
» Pull out all the stops for Black Ops- now in 3D!?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Artwork-
Jump to: