Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Worst....day..ever 5/19/12

Go down 
+2
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Sky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

Worst....day..ever 5/19/12 Empty
PostSubject: Worst....day..ever 5/19/12   Worst....day..ever 5/19/12 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Ok, let me start of funny.

SHOCKS AND SHANDALS WALKIN TO TO SHOME LYAUNDERY DO DO DO DO DO! YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA Y- oh hell to this.

Ok, First, my computer is super laggy! I will be using my secondary computer second. My Ipad broke, my friend was super mad cuz he lost a 5 dollar bill, i told him i didnt know where it was, and he was overreacting, a lot, so he gave me this kind of glare, punched me in the gut, i dropped my Ipad, he grabbed it, broke it against his knee, broke the glass, threw it at a tree. I just went home so mad that i was gonna punch him in the face. And thats what I did later. So then for that, he went outside with a friggin paintball and BB gun, and shot my Ipad until it was orange and had holes in it. Im not lying, he actually got grounded for a week. So now im stuck with this Lenovo Tablet. He cant break it, its made of gorilla glass (for those who dont know what it is its a super strong plastic like coating on the tablet) its like microscopic gorilla's punching away stuff.
Back to top Go down
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥

PostSubject: Re: Worst....day..ever 5/19/12   Worst....day..ever 5/19/12 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:23 pm

thats not good...
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Worst....day..ever 5/19/12   Worst....day..ever 5/19/12 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:33 pm

that was rude of your friend. I totally know how it feels but.....

don't punch back. When im mad i want to but it will just make the sintuation worse.

I hope your day gets better

Last edited by disney4ever on Sun May 20, 2012 6:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Worst....day..ever 5/19/12   Worst....day..ever 5/19/12 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:24 pm

I'm assuming that boy isn't your friend anymore. If he still is I should think you very dense.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Worst....day..ever 5/19/12   Worst....day..ever 5/19/12 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:22 pm

Okay I'm going against the grain here but...

I'm happy you at least stood up for yourself and punched him back. I come from a family where I'm told that if someone throws the first punch I have every right to fight back in self defense, of course you make it sound as if you did it later on... but he did break your I-pad for no real reason so I guess it was justified in the heat of the moment? eh I don't know xD

I'm sorry for the bad day though, I hate when everything just seems to get worse throughout a day good thing those days like never happen to me . I hope you and your friend get on better terms... of course I don't know what type of person you are, I personally can't hold long grudges, it drains me and I end up making things up between the other person and I or at leasdt getting on better terms.

I hope things get better for ya :3! You can at least be happy for the other computer and the tablet.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Worst....day..ever 5/19/12   Worst....day..ever 5/19/12 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:06 am

M&M wrote:
Ok, let me start of funny.

SHOCKS AND SHANDALS WALKIN TO TO SHOME LYAUNDERY DO DO DO DO DO! YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA Y- oh hell to this.

Ok, First, my computer is super laggy! I will be using my secondary computer second. My Ipad broke, my friend was super mad cuz he lost a 5 dollar bill, i told him i didnt know where it was, and he was overreacting, a lot, so he gave me this kind of glare, punched me in the gut, i dropped my Ipad, he grabbed it, broke it against his knee, broke the glass, threw it at a tree. I just went home so mad that i was gonna punch him in the face. And thats what I did later. So then for that, he went outside with a friggin paintball and BB gun, and shot my Ipad until it was orange and had holes in it. Im not lying, he actually got grounded for a week. So now im stuck with this Lenovo Tablet. He cant break it, its made of gorilla glass (for those who dont know what it is its a super strong plastic like coating on the tablet) its like microscopic gorilla's punching away stuff.

That really killed it.

But I guess I'm pretty sorry about what happened to your iPad. That kid was being irrational.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst....day..ever 5/19/12   Worst....day..ever 5/19/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst....day..ever 5/19/12
Page 1 of 1