Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 MODERATORS.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 397
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 17
Location : Behind yew

PostSubject: MODERATORS.   Sun May 27, 2012 9:23 am

ok so i know probably no one will post here or just b like : wtf idc bout dis....

but im gonna post it anyway....

ok so yews, mace has been on actually more often... but that thing with Literally Satan/Borrn again christian/kendra it got me thinkin that we NEED mods..... we have like 2 that even go on here anymore, mace and that other girl i dont know her name lol anyway i know mace wont even look at thisor care but for the fun of it,

just post who u think should be a moderator and why.....

I think relora (idk if shes already a mod... ) because shes SO mature and not afraid to tell someone when they arent following the rules.. but in a nice way

And swaggy... becxause shes one of the youngest people here and shes SO mature for her age.. actually more mature than most people here... including me lol..... And she is strong to... if people were doing THAT many racist jokes (only her cake and disney know what im talking about, it was on tinychat) i would probably go cry in the corner. but she took it! and she defended herself!


so yeah, post who you think should be a mod!!
Peace off!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 15
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Sun May 27, 2012 9:30 am

Dude, Literally Satan was JOKING around there's a difference.

I don't know what to say about the rest okay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Sun May 27, 2012 9:32 am

I agree with you. Swaggy and Relora should
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4563
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 16
Location : (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Somewhere flipping tables

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Sun May 27, 2012 9:55 am

I just feel there should be more moderators. I don't really care who does it, I just hope they come often enough to take care of the people who bother us.

I so agree, though, Swaggy and Relora are pretty cool people.


Last edited by Abstract on Sun May 27, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sky
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 346
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 20
Location : Minecraft

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Sun May 27, 2012 10:56 am

Swaggy and Relora, I agree, I was with Swaggy on a few TC's and there's always fights, im not nominating myself but Swaggy, Disney and me were trying to settle down the fights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Sun May 27, 2012 10:59 am

I don't agree that Swaggy should become a moderator. Being able to defend yourself and stand up for yourself is a good quality to have, but I don't think she is "mod-material." There's more to being a moderator than that. Although she is mature for her age, I don't think she is mature enough to moderate this forum. Although as time passes and she matures, she may eventually be ready.

But yes, I agree; we do need more moderators.

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥


Last edited by Zuko on Mon May 28, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Sun May 27, 2012 11:43 am

I think Ani, S, or Abstract should be a mod, though S is already a rp mod. You can be promoted, right? XD
Back to top Go down
Lemonade
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 326
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 14
Location : why would i tell you?

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Sun May 27, 2012 12:20 pm

that is a hard choice........................
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask.fm/blue__skies
eden
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4612
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 15
Location : the trash

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Sun May 27, 2012 1:55 pm

I'd say Relora, Gallows, and/or Zuko.
Relora, because of reasons already stated
Gallows, because she's really mature for her age and I think she'd be a really good mod
Zuko, because he's really nice and mature

Not the "best" reasons but I think they'd work for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Sun May 27, 2012 2:06 pm

I got ahold of Cyrus and told him who the two trolls, they weren't joking they were trying to get something across about lack of mods and unfortunately they probably will be banned.

I messaged Mace about the lack of mods issue (among other things) and hopefully he can get something done about it. He iS busy with highschool though slit may be a while.

I appreciate you guys reccomending me as mod, but I couldn't accept. Between grades, band, other games, family and color guard I simply don't have the time to really moderate the forum. I enjoy the place I am at now anyway. Helping people out in the ways I do without intimidating them is my place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1458
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Sun May 27, 2012 2:20 pm

We already got two moderators though, S and Jae, but they're still half mods. ("RP" mods.) You start off as a half mod (meaning you can do stuff in certain forums, you can't ban, you can be a full mod on the chatbox) and eventually they'll be full mods. No sense in making more, because they'd have to go through the same process and it would take longer.

I dunno, I've reached the point of being here WHERE IT DOES NOT MATTER to me what happens to the forum. Notice how I've "quit" for like 2-3 weeks now, and I still haven't been demodded, I don't think the staff even noticed. (I use quit lightly because I come on every week or so to reply to posts like this. But that'll probably change soon.) Also there's the thing that honestly not many members here are mod-material. Because of reasons I won't discuss. But trust me, the pool's pretty small in who they'll actually make a mod, again because of reasons. But anyway, we already have 2 mods (in training) so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 397
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 17
Location : Behind yew

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Sun May 27, 2012 3:01 pm

Zuko wrote:
I disagree with Swaggy being a mod. In my opinion, she isn't very mature and she's always using text-talk. There are other factors to being mature, other than just being able to defend yourself.

But yes, we do need more moderators.


i meant that seprately... she is very mature AND instead of cryiong about being teased se defends herself


And captain howdy, i know it was a joke but she said she was making a point, im talking about the point she made. about how mods dont do anything, because they didnt when she was doing all that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Sun May 27, 2012 3:17 pm

Adorkable_Ninja♥ wrote:
Zuko wrote:
I disagree with Swaggy being a mod. In my opinion, she isn't very mature and she's always using text-talk. There are other factors to being mature, other than just being able to defend yourself.

But yes, we do need more moderators.


i meant that seprately... she is very mature AND instead of cryiong about being teased se defends herself


And captain howdy, i know it was a joke but she said she was making a point, im talking about the point she made. about how mods dont do anything, because they didnt when she was doing all that.
There are many defensive users here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eden
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4612
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 15
Location : the trash

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Sun May 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Louis Boo Bear wrote:
Adorkable_Ninja♥ wrote:
Zuko wrote:
I disagree with Swaggy being a mod. In my opinion, she isn't very mature and she's always using text-talk. There are other factors to being mature, other than just being able to defend yourself.

But yes, we do need more moderators.


i meant that seprately... she is very mature AND instead of cryiong about being teased se defends herself


And captain howdy, i know it was a joke but she said she was making a point, im talking about the point she made. about how mods dont do anything, because they didnt when she was doing all that.
There are many defensive users here.
Exactly, and if someone is defensive, that does not mean they are mature. Imo, Swaggy is mature for her age, sure, but I don't think she is mature enough to become a moderator for FF.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mace
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 616
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 104
Location : Pluto!

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Sun May 27, 2012 5:29 pm

Two more weeks of school, and then I'll actually have time.

And I do read topics like this. I just don't usually have time to reply. We will definitely get some more mods once summer gets here and I have free time (finally!).

_________________

i want you to want me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeek.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Sun May 27, 2012 5:32 pm

Mace wrote:
Two more weeks of school, and then I'll actually have time.

And I do read topics like this. I just don't usually have time to reply. We will definitely get some more mods once summer gets here and I have free time (finally!).


That's good to hear *sigh of relief*


Of course while everyone has nothing school-wise to worry about I have a mandatory summer reading project to do :l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 397
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 17
Location : Behind yew

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Mon May 28, 2012 12:03 pm

Caneka wrote:
Louis Boo Bear wrote:
Adorkable_Ninja♥ wrote:
Zuko wrote:
I disagree with Swaggy being a mod. In my opinion, she isn't very mature and she's always using text-talk. There are other factors to being mature, other than just being able to defend yourself.

But yes, we do need more moderators.


i meant that seprately... she is very mature AND instead of cryiong about being teased se defends herself


And captain howdy, i know it was a joke but she said she was making a point, im talking about the point she made. about how mods dont do anything, because they didnt when she was doing all that.
There are many defensive users here.
Exactly, and if someone is defensive, that does not mean they are mature. Imo, Swaggy is mature for her age, sure, but I don't think she is mature enough to become a moderator for FF.

Ddi you not listen? she is mature... But because she is defensive DOESNT NOT MEAN SHE IS MATURE i know, buti said she is mature AND DEFENSIVE... not mature because shes defesive.... And its not just plain old defensive over some stupid thing, it was EXTREMELY mean racist stuff .. im sdone talking about it.... ANYWAY thank you Mace for posting here and hope you can get to it by summer!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Mon May 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Mace wrote:
Two more weeks of school, and then I'll actually have time.

And I do read topics like this. I just don't usually have time to reply. We will definitely get some more mods once summer gets here and I have free time (finally!).
Oh, awesome! I hope the forum gets more active during the summer. I can already see it start picking up.

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Mon May 28, 2012 3:13 pm

Adorkable_Ninja♥ wrote:
Caneka wrote:
Louis Boo Bear wrote:
Adorkable_Ninja♥ wrote:
Zuko wrote:
I disagree with Swaggy being a mod. In my opinion, she isn't very mature and she's always using text-talk. There are other factors to being mature, other than just being able to defend yourself.

But yes, we do need more moderators.


i meant that seprately... she is very mature AND instead of cryiong about being teased se defends herself


And captain howdy, i know it was a joke but she said she was making a point, im talking about the point she made. about how mods dont do anything, because they didnt when she was doing all that.
There are many defensive users here.
Exactly, and if someone is defensive, that does not mean they are mature. Imo, Swaggy is mature for her age, sure, but I don't think she is mature enough to become a moderator for FF.

Ddi you not listen? she is mature... But because she is defensive DOESNT NOT MEAN SHE IS MATURE i know, buti said she is mature AND DEFENSIVE... not mature because shes defesive.... And its not just plain old defensive over some stupid thing, it was EXTREMELY mean racist stuff .. im sdone talking about it.... ANYWAY thank you Mace for posting here and hope you can get to it by summer!!!


The word you are looking for is prejudice bigotry I believe. It is annoying to hear the word racist used improperly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1818
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 103
Location : My Candy Love Academy

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Mon May 28, 2012 3:19 pm

Zuko wrote:
I disagree with Swaggy being a mod. In my opinion, she isn't very mature and she's always using text-talk. There are other factors to being mature, other than just being able to defend yourself.

But yes, we do need more moderators.

Just cuz I use text talk does not mean I could not be a moderator. And I can be playful and very mature at the same time. Also I know how to defend my self. I think that being a moderator would be nice but a big responsibility. I am very responsible and I could moderate this forum with a very strong attitude. I would choose Relora, Silmaril (if she still goes on) or disney because I find them very very mature and could be a good influence on being a moderator. So your reason to not pick me made no sense.

(text talk? Wow)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1408
Join date : 2011-07-23

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Mon May 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Well, you need someone with expirence dealing with spammers and stuff.
I do find Relora as a possible candidate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1818
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 103
Location : My Candy Love Academy

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Mon May 28, 2012 3:24 pm

1 more thing.

Being a moderator you need:

Experience
Knowledge
Responsibility
Courage
Discipline

And I think that I have those things. Some forumers do and don't (not to mention names)
And even if you were my friend or not you are still going to be pushed around by the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Mon May 28, 2012 3:30 pm

Swaggy wrote:
Zuko wrote:
I disagree with Swaggy being a mod. In my opinion, she isn't very mature and she's always using text-talk. There are other factors to being mature, other than just being able to defend yourself.

But yes, we do need more moderators.

Just cuz I use text talk does not mean I could not be a moderator. And I can be playful and very mature at the same time. Also I know how to defend my self. I think that being a moderator would be nice but a big responsibility. I am very responsible and I could moderate this forum with a very strong attitude. I would choose Relora, Silmaril (if she still goes on) or disney because I find them very very mature and could be a good influence on being a moderator. So your reason to not pick me made no sense.

(text talk? Wow)

I think ou looked over a big part of his post. He notes you have one trait of being mature (never knew being able to defends oneself meant you are mature) but he just doesn't believe you have the other neccasary traits.

Unfortunately, Swaggy, I'm some what with him on this. You are a wonderful person and mature for YOUR own age, but in the eyes of those older than you you still have bit to go. We respect your determination and ability to defend yourself well and coming out with barely a scratch that is a very good trait but you don't have the required maturity level for the forum and there is one recent topic you made that negates from your maturity.

With that being said I would not be surprised that if in a few years you would be chosen as a mod from a forum like this if not this forum itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Mon May 28, 2012 3:45 pm

Relora wrote:
Swaggy wrote:
Zuko wrote:
I disagree with Swaggy being a mod. In my opinion, she isn't very mature and she's always using text-talk. There are other factors to being mature, other than just being able to defend yourself.

But yes, we do need more moderators.

Just cuz I use text talk does not mean I could not be a moderator. And I can be playful and very mature at the same time. Also I know how to defend my self. I think that being a moderator would be nice but a big responsibility. I am very responsible and I could moderate this forum with a very strong attitude. I would choose Relora, Silmaril (if she still goes on) or disney because I find them very very mature and could be a good influence on being a moderator. So your reason to not pick me made no sense.

(text talk? Wow)

I think ou looked over a big part of her post. She notes you have one trait of being mature (never knew being able to defends oneself meant you are mature) but she just doesn't believe you have the other neccasary traits.

Unfortunately, Swaggy, I'm some what with her on this. You are a wonderful person and mature for YOUR own age, but in the eyes of those older than you you still have bit to go. We respect your determination and ability to defend yourself well and coming out with barely a scratch that is a very good trait but you don't have the required maturity level for the forum and there is one recent topic you made that negates from your maturity.

With that being said I would not be surprised that if in a few years you would be chosen as a mod from a forum like this if not this forum itself.
This is exactly what I was trying to say. I do apologize, though; I was being very rude in my post. I'll edit it right now.

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1458
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Mon May 28, 2012 8:17 pm

Relora wrote:
Swaggy wrote:
Zuko wrote:
I disagree with Swaggy being a mod. In my opinion, she isn't very mature and she's always using text-talk. There are other factors to being mature, other than just being able to defend yourself.

But yes, we do need more moderators.

Just cuz I use text talk does not mean I could not be a moderator. And I can be playful and very mature at the same time. Also I know how to defend my self. I think that being a moderator would be nice but a big responsibility. I am very responsible and I could moderate this forum with a very strong attitude. I would choose Relora, Silmaril (if she still goes on) or disney because I find them very very mature and could be a good influence on being a moderator. So your reason to not pick me made no sense.

(text talk? Wow)

I think ou looked over a big part of her post. She notes you have one trait of being mature (never knew being able to defends oneself meant you are mature) but she just doesn't believe you have the other neccasary traits.

Unfortunately, Swaggy, I'm some what with her on this. You are a wonderful person and mature for YOUR own age, but in the eyes of those older than you you still have bit to go. We respect your determination and ability to defend yourself well and coming out with barely a scratch that is a very good trait but you don't have the required maturity level for the forum and there is one recent topic you made that negates from your maturity.

With that being said I would not be surprised that if in a few years you would be chosen as a mod from a forum like this if not this forum itself.

Very well said, Relora. Maturity for your age =/= maturity in general. The criteria for being a moderator is pretty high. Honestly, I won't lie. I can honestly only think of about...4 people who are mature enough to do it. While I agree Swaggy is a mature 11 year old, that doesn't mean she's mature enough to help run the forum. I'm not trying to be mean to anyone.

Also you guys you'd get tired after like a month believe me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS.   Today at 9:09 am

Back to top Go down
 
MODERATORS.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» I'M BERKE JR | Moderators 1,2 and vip, you know you want to. [Rejected]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: