Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

fantage "vuvs"

Go down 
+9
Angus Bethune
Flynn
animallover10
alex
Abstract
Squirtle
troller mcloller
mich
Dog
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cupcakesrock
Regular Fantagian
cupcakesrock

Location : At your place,i'm actully at your door-just waiting

fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:52 pm

i agree, fantage used to be a great way of meeting people and playing games but now it's get worse. This one dude is tryying to k!ll me and my friends becuz i don't like him, THAT DOESN'T MAKE SINCE! I mean, get over yourself if you think your inlove on a virtual kiddy game that kinda getting boring, Thats dumb. I mean i'm not telling anyone to not to since i can't control them but kids 3-12 should stay in a child area, stop acting like your grown. it's a matter of time until they curse and have children with the real steps. Fantage really need to do something about that. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:54 pm

i kno fantage is a plc for friends not ghy ppl like geez
Back to top Go down
cupcakesrock
Regular Fantagian
cupcakesrock

Location : At your place,i'm actully at your door-just waiting

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:11 pm

Lol yeh. one day too girls came to my house and asked to lisp (kiss another girl) her and i didn't know what that meant and right when i did it ( because i was younger and stupid ), she told me and i deleted them. And that was before the g@y rights was passed which made everything confussing and worst.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:20 pm

animal_lover wrote:
people that are like that really shouldnt use fantage cuz little kids play on it the entire population of little kids in the country is more important than one same-gender couple

Ever since I was a baby I new about this stuff. The first marriage I ever attended was a gay marriage and guess what? I had a great time. No age is too young to know about this stuff. A girl-girl/boy-boy relationship is no different from a girl-boy relationship. Love is love.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:20 pm

Please remember people, it is for kids, but anyone can access it.
It's like Nickelodeon is for children, but they hide certain words or images that we didn't know there were. (I saw videos of hidden symbols on Nickelodeon and Disney once lol.)
I mean, people on places like IMVU and Second Life could be children when it is meant for people over than 18! And when they date, guess what, they could be exactly different ages.

Either way, I wish virtual dating wasn't allowed, but since people started it, it is be. Anywho, most people don't even think it is serious anyway. There is hardly a chance that they would meet or interact in the future, so oh well.
(I still feel it is bad and there can be consequences to this.)

AND

And that was before the g@y rights was passed which made everything confussing and worst.
---
And I am just talking about the U.S. I am going to search up some information on what countries already have allowed gay marriage for centuries probably! What I find bad is incest and what not. So gay marriage is already nothing, be glad we don't have siblings on Fantage dating each other!

I agree, you may not be /used/ to it though. It's like, you aren't familiar with people being allowed to commit suicide in front of each other. I know once someone starts growing, they'll notice many people dating and being gay and such. Now I feel that those two people could have been more mature about being lesbians and whatever.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:34 pm

I have nothing against those relationships. But fantage is for kids and most kids aren't ready for that kind of content so they need to find somewhere else besides a kids website to do that. Again, i have no problem with it, but 5 year olds play fantage and some of their parents probably dont want them to be exposed to that kind of thing because they probably aren't mature enough to handel it.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:39 pm

You sure felt that it was disgusting few topics ago. o_O Unless if I have been getting confused with the mishap of you talking.

And some kids are, supposedly, born gay. And most kids have already been exposed to the world. I bet some kids in other countries were taught about such things. And people have already bypassed filters for children to know about that. And kids can also expose it to there friends, so now parents have no control over it. Every kids website have some kind of content that they shouldn't have known about, too late for that.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:42 pm

i talked to my mom about it and she explained it to me. but its not appropriate content for a kids website because thats not how the majority of ppl are and it might make kids worry if they are when they are not. and they might get the wrong idea. if they are exposed and introduced to the concept of same-gender relationships at a premature age they might not understand and be scared or upset by it thats why kids shouldn't be exposed to same gender relationships at a young age. some are ready at a young age some aren't but u can't tell if they are or not so thats why people shouldnt talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:50 pm

"Every kids website have some kind of content that they shouldn't have known about, too late for that."

I know they shouldn't have learned about it. And I know they shouldn't have been taught about it. I am saying that it is way too late to not mention it now, I mean the world is already full of gay situation. Heck, gay used to be a better word until people changed it into what it is now. (You probably know that already lol). I am debating on how you thought it seemed disgusting, not how it should be around. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:27 pm

guys, a lot of girls make guy accounts and a lot of guys make girl accounts. they never know if a girl is virtualy dating another girl. i mean there is nothing wrong with girls dating girls unless children are doing it.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:29 pm

but the thing is children ARE doing it
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Aie, I wish this was overr...

Okay, children are doing it, we won't be able to stop it, and that's that.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:30 pm

animal_lover wrote:
but the thing is children ARE doing it
So, what exactly is your point?
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:47 pm

I DONT KNO HOW PPL EVEN GOT INTO THIS ARGUEMENT I WAS JUST POSTING ABOUT HOW VIRTUAL DATING IS POINTLESS THEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN IT TURNED INTO G!Y MARRIAGES
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:33 pm

animal_lover wrote:
I DONT KNO HOW PPL EVEN GOT INTO THIS ARGUEMENT I WAS JUST POSTING ABOUT HOW VIRTUAL DATING IS POINTLESS THEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN IT TURNED INTO G!Y MARRIAGES

If this topic is getting annoying to you then don't post here anymore! Oh i'm sorry i am just pointing that out
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:38 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Ya!
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:03 am

That's because you are repeated arguing back that same-sex marriages are disgusting.
I found this offensive, people are born with it and there's no way to change it. Children are going to be expose to this, why not let them know what reality is like?
Virtual dating is undoubtedly pointless, for all you know you might be 'in love' with a stranger.
But I'm guessing that's the reason they created dating websites.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:14 am

Thats what im saying!!! If you wanna' date go on a teen dating website not on fantage. and if ur too young to go on the dating website that means you shouldn't be dating at all!!!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:54 am

I keep telling you, it's just a game they are playing! If you don't want to play the dating game, don't. But don't try and make the world change it's ways to suit you. It's just not happening.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:58 am

let the teens be teens and i dont think we needed the whole topic about this if you dont like it ignore them? why do you tick me off soo much
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:02 am

but its unfair to little kids who arent mature enough to handel that. dont they care about the children? cuz the safety of all the kids that play fantage is more important than one virtual "couple".
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:05 am

the kids only really play the games and the kids have there mum too help and kids are usually more mature and anyway alot of them are safe chat or they just play game soo maybe the teens need something to do and fantage is getting more teened up because they got friendship braclets and stuff let people do whar they want alot of them get abused outside the internet so they use fantage because people dont know what they look like
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:11 am

thats true i dont mind them holding hands or kissing eachother but now there r things like sbx clubs and thats gone too far. once i went to one to see what it was like it was disgusting it was more than just sbx they were doing gross things with eachothers u kno whats and thats beyond "just a little romance"
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:15 am

Let the mingers be mingers its life to them just ifnore them gid u should no about all that stuff but a girl told me at school because i didnt understand it from fantage it doesnt matter its life maybe they want it too be more like real life so they can have a virtual kid just let them do it this topic is pointless now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fantage "vuvs"    fantage "vuvs"  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fantage "vuvs"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next