Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today)

Go down 
+5
alex
dana scully
Abstract
FruitCake
Golden-Star
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today) Empty
PostSubject: Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today)   Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:51 pm

I'm going to California on Tuesday. Yay! I can't wait to go to L.A to see the Hollywood sign and celebrities. Also have you heard of that really expensive bran Aeropastale. I got a pink sparkly one today for Tuesday. Thats it. I am so bored -_-
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today)   Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:55 pm

I have questions, how long are you staying at califorana and when are you coming back?, will you have the comp there?,
I want to go to Californa, Hollywood so when you come back can you tell me about it :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today)   Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Cake wrote:
I have questions, how long are you staying at califorana and when are you coming back?, will you have the comp there?,
I want to go to Californa, Hollywood so when you come back can you tell me about it :3

I think a week or 2. And my mom said she wants a vacation so hopefully no computer .C
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today)   Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Aw. At least you are hopefully going to have a good time!
Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today)   Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:44 pm

That sounds fun! I used to live in san diego CA it was really fun! of course not the same as hollywood lolz but california is cool:)
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today)   Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:06 pm

Oooh, I live about ten-fifteen minutes from LA. :3 I hope you have a fun time!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today)   Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:16 pm

I hope you have a good time there! Can you post what you did after you are there?
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today)   Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:26 pm

SWAGGY YOUR COMING TO CALIFORNIA YES. I live about an hour away from Hollywood, and I must say that I had a really fun time hiking up the trail to the Hollywood sign. It's an awesome view when you get up there. Just remember to use the restroom before you hike up to the Hollywood sign (that is, if you're going to hike the trail to the top) because there are no bathrooms on that trail, from what I remember.

I can't wait to hear about your trip! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today)   Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:51 pm

That's awesome. I live in LA. I agree with Panos. The view from the hollywood sign is so pretty. *.* I would go to the beach if i were you. It's getting really hot now a days.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today)   Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:43 am

Have fun in L.A.! Good luck running into a celebrity lol.
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today)   Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollywood, L.A, California and clothes (today)
Page 1 of 1