Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Obnoxious fantage music

Go down 
+9
animallover10
Squirtle
FantageJenny2466
Golden-Star
3agle
Weekays
mich
Flynn
Dog
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Obnoxious fantage music  Empty
PostSubject: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:37 am

fantage events are really fun but the music kind of ruins it. Does anybody remember Fantage on Ice? remember that trumpet music constantly blasting out of the computer and repeating itself over and over and over again? here are a couple examples
1. fantage on ice (repeats too much)
2. fantage dream catchers (i kno its supposed to be soothing cuz its night time, btw fantage looks sooo cool at night, but it sounds like something they would play in a DAYCARE
3. the star cafe (i kno its not an event, but still. it keeps repeating and i go into the cafe a lot cuz thats where my friends like to hang out but i wish they would change it up a bit.

I really hope that they update their music because it is bothering a lot of people. They should play pop songs or something. And they should play a bunch of DIFFERENT songs so that we don't listen to a song repeating itself over and over and over again cuz it makes people's ears bleed

(NOTE: I know that most people can just turn down the volume, but for people that have old PC's because their parents don't feel like updating their computer, its really annoying.)
and no arguing that this topic has been done before because it never has!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:37 am

Oh no, not THIS again!!
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:48 am

Let me guess: You expect Fantage to play songs like Dynamite and Set Fire to the Rain and that stuff? Well nothing's perfect! Just enjoy it while it lasts. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:52 am

well kno not exactly. (but that would b AWESOME!!!)
heres my thought
Example: fantage christmas. they could make a playlist of like ten christmas tunes and alternate them so it doesn't seem like they are playing the same thing every day. and maybe every couple days that the event lasts they could swap an old song for a new one just to keep it fresh
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:56 am

So you mean for Christmas they could do songs like we wish you a merry christmas and other christmas songs? that's a good idea. But do they already do fantage christmas music because i never turn my sound on. and for holidays, just play songs that match up to the theme?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:59 am

yea exactly. they have a bunch of jinglebells then a giant bell and it goes DUM DUM DUM then the jingle bells play a bit more than it goes DUM DUM DUM then the jingle bells play even more and it goes DUM DUM DUM and it doesnt stop! get what im saying?
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:00 am

i seen you talking about this on fantage yesterday its just music it doesnt really matter its fantages choice remember its for litlle kids like 6 and 7 year olds thats why theres alot of learning suff
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:05 am

but lots of 6 and 7 year olds dont go on fantage because SOME PEOPLE (see my post about fantage vuvs and animallover10's post about inappropriate parties) have been getting too romantic so now its mostly tweens like us and we dont wanna hear the same song over and over
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:07 am

dude im not a tween im simply a kid a 9 year old i dont let it bother me i never have the music on i enjoy fantage music less because my lil sis likes the tv and i play my music in the background sometimes look why dont you just ask this topic to be locked and all your other pointless ones
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:46 am

then why dont u lock all ur pointless comments stop reading my posts clearly u dont like them find someone else to bully someone ur own age
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:49 am

She isn't bullying you.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:50 am

not on this topic. on the other one she says she wants to punch me in the face she calls me stupid and she yells SHUT UP
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:51 am

Still not bullying.

After you see what youtube users did to Rebecca Black, nothing less counts as bullying in your head.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:54 am

saying im stupid isnt bullying? get ur facts right
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:23 am

No, it's not.

Saying you're stupid isn't nice, but it's not bullying.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:58 am

but i hve a right to report that message
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:18 pm

Hey animallover, I can see from your point of veiw you mean well, but before posting, think about how it will effect others. Look at it from Miss Fantage's point of veiw. I understand that what she said might have hurt a SMAAAAALLLLLL bit. You have good ideas but, think a bit.
Very Happy Ok?
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Rue wrote:
Oh no, not THIS again!!

Tell me about it. No offence but you the only one in this forum who actually is complaining about fantage.
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:36 pm

im not complaining im giving out advice to make fantage better cuz i luv fantage ok?!??!
Back to top Go down
FantageJenny2466
Regular Fantagian
FantageJenny2466

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:43 pm

3agle Is Right Animal_lover Do You Hate me? Animal_lover I'm nice!
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:46 pm

i highly doubt that fantage is gonna go around checking every website about it cuz there are a lot like this. and its not like im saying OMG ITS SO ANNOYING! im saying they should change it up a bit so that its not playing the same thing over and over

and no i don't hate you why do u think i hate you sheesh person dont judge meh
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:48 pm

Fantage Jenny, No one hates you. Go outside and make friends, you'll feel better when you come back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:55 pm

of course i dont hate u why would u think that Sad ur super nice.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Of course all the music on fantage repeats too much! They are annoying!!! Just remember, kids go on Fantage too. if they used a real pop or country or whatever kind of song it might be innapropriet.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:02 pm

im not suggesting that. im suggesting that they make a list of maybe 10 of those types of tunes and shuffel them a bit so it doesnt repeat constantly in the same order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obnoxious fantage music
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next