Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Obnoxious fantage music

Go down 
+9
animallover10
Squirtle
FantageJenny2466
Golden-Star
3agle
Weekays
mich
Flynn
Dog
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Obnoxious fantage music  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:21 pm

yeah i think that they should make a 2 min song then change to another then another then change back or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:25 pm

I don't mean to be rude, but it's sort of hard to make 10 ORIGINAL peices of music. If it were easy songs wouldn't be replayed. They know we hate it, they try to change it. I would love it if songs weren't replayed (Especially on the radio). But I'm just letting the table of discussion know this.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:26 pm

yea i kno. when they play the same 3-second tune over and over again, i cant even describe how annoying that is. No offense to fantage admin that are reading this cuz we are just trying to give u guys tips to make fantage a better plc cuz we love it!
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Guys, seriosly chill. And at kayleigh's thingymabobber comment, Ur Only Nine? Just wonderingh
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:08 pm

What's wrong with the Fantage background music? A lot of other virtual worlds play repeating music like that. I always just mute my computer. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:10 pm

Lol Panos
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Why can't people just search their own tunes if they want tunes? They have their own mute button if you don't /want/ it. Neutral Plus, even if they wanted to, it would be too much data for the computer to handle.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:13 pm

lol. But the songs repeat just a little too much and they are really short. Other virtual worlds have at least like 3 songs that are full length and they don't repeat a lot. I just think they should update the music.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:14 pm

animal_lover wrote:
lol. But the songs repeat just a little too much and they are really short. Other virtual worlds have at least like 3 songs that are full length and they don't repeat a lot. I just think they should update the music.

Like I said, mute your computer. Then you won't have to deal with it. c;
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:17 pm

There r a lot of solutions, like muting ur comp and getting ur ipod or ipad or iphone or mp3 player or watevs or muting ur comp and going on utube. I agree, the music is sooo annoyingz!
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:18 pm

That's true. But my computer is SO SLOW that I can't even find the speakers! So whatever is on, I'm stuck with.
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Omg my laptop is THE SLOWEST LAPTOP EVER! It dims when its taking a loooong time to load and I can't click anything or move the mouse and the annoying corny cheesy music plays on and on and on and ON and i cant click anything and nothing will work and i lose a game or fashion show or my BFF Pomeranian100 who is the awesomest prettiest coolest fantagian EVER with the highest level, might try to talk to me and it wont respond or anything its totes annoying!
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:22 pm

But like I said, Fantage has a mute button on the game as well.
And I bet mine is slower (if you can post this much this fast lol.)
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:27 pm

Oh I'm not on my laptop. Its too annoying, too slow, too battery-guzzling, and the sound actually doesn't work, so I guess I can't be complaining. But my computer is pretty slow too but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:14 pm

here we go again. -.- just like hop said just click options click mute then go on a music website for free ( pandora, grooveshark, etc. ) boom problem solved.
Back to top Go down
2wix
New Fantagian
2wix

PostSubject: I have a suggestion.   Obnoxious fantage music  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Turn thy sound off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obnoxious fantage music    Obnoxious fantage music  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obnoxious fantage music
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2