Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

COME AND TALK TO ME

Go down 
+10
cynthia
RiceCake
Abstract
Terezi,
Angus Bethune
Weekays
Dog
Flynn
FantageJenny2466
yumyum43
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yumyum43
Regular Fantagian
yumyum43

COME AND TALK TO ME Empty
PostSubject: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:14 am

Can we please stop make topics complaining about things? its boring me and i wanna chat
Back to top Go down
yumyum43
Regular Fantagian
yumyum43

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:15 am

whats ur favourite colour?? mines white , light blue and light green
Back to top Go down
FantageJenny2466
Regular Fantagian
FantageJenny2466

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:16 am

I Agree! and are you behind me? and gonna eat me?
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
yumyum43
Regular Fantagian
yumyum43

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:18 am

nah im not hungry right now.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:25 am

What is the point of this?
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:35 am

you tell me. shes probably just bored like the rest of us. i have strep throat and theres nothin to do.
Back to top Go down
yumyum43
Regular Fantagian
yumyum43

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:38 am

yep im bored, thats the point. oh btw cow girl could u please leave?? <3 i asked nicely
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:40 am

ugh dude if u dont like my comments dont read them. oh and btw cartoon bathing suit pink hair girl can u please leave?? <3 i asked nicely
u have no less of a reason to leave than i do. this is stupid to argue on a website where we dont even kno eachother.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:58 am

animal_poo dont cause this again she asked you too leave its her topic she can do wat the wants just leave person
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:01 pm

i quit because of brats like you. quit being mean and find someone else to bother cuz im done with fantage forum. if u keep acting like this ur not gonna have any friends. you cant scan over everything everybody does and search for a problem and thats what you're doing right now. so cut it out. its none of ur business. grow up. geez.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:02 pm

stop acting like a baby
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:04 pm

SHUT UP! im no a baby and if you call me a baby i simply have people to tell i have enough friends I HAVE AN ADORABLE LIL SIS who i can talk to when im down when im mean to any of them they just say irdc its ur normal way when your angry or ticked off NOW WHY DONT YOU stop actng like A UNBORN LITTLE BRAT i may get banned for this but anything i repeat anything to DEFEAT you would work YOU BRAT!
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:08 pm

animal_lover wrote:
i quit because of brats like you. quit being mean and find someone else to bother cuz im done with fantage forum. if u keep acting like this ur not gonna have any friends. you cant scan over everything everybody does and search for a problem and thats what you're doing right now. so cut it out. its none of ur business. grow up. geez.
How exactly is she a brat? You're the one that needs to grow up. What do you mean she won't have friends if she keeps acting like this? You just can't tell her to bother someone else like you're the boss of here.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:17 pm

look what she just wrote. Do you want a friend who has a problem with everything you say? And yes I can tell her to stop bothering me. Because she's being mean. And she needs to grow up. What mature person would add "poo" onto the end of something. And I'm done reading her nasty little comments.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:19 pm

animal_lover wrote:
look what she just wrote. Do you want a friend who has a problem with everything you say? And yes I can tell her to stop bothering me. Because she's being mean. And she needs to grow up. What mature person would add "poo" onto the end of something. And I'm done reading her nasty little comments.
Maybe, if you don't do text talk and basically do topics that we already had since 2010, maybe we would take you more seriously.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:24 pm

maybe I would take her more seriously if she didn't think adding "poo" made it insulting. Because what she says to me cant get anymore insulting than it already is. And you can't expect me to look over every single topic in history before I create a new one. Your setting your expectations too high for a 10 year old.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:28 pm

It was mean sorry

Last edited by ♥~Kayleigh~♥ on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:32 pm

I would tell you to get your grammar right and stop swearing, but im sorry about your lung and cough. If your telling the truth which I don't think you are. And you are the one who takes your anger out on me. Im just trying to have fun on this forum. Would it kill you to be nice to a person that has strep throat? Smile Please try harder to be nice to me.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:35 pm

lung i simply said lug its scottish for ear im so sorry what i have done can we just be friends? your probally very nice when i get to know you oh and if you want we can meet on fantage on a very low server you can pm me where if you accept appoliges Smile
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:37 pm

animal_lover wrote:
I would tell you to get your grammar right and stop swearing, but im sorry about your lung and cough. If your telling the truth which I don't think you are. And you are the one who takes your anger out on me. Im just trying to have fun on this forum. Would it kill you to be nice to a person that has strep throat? :) Please try harder to be nice to me.
So you want to correct her grammar yet you do text talk. You're good at being an expert at contradicting what you're saying.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Captain Howdy, can you please stay out of this?
And yes it's okay. I'm not exactly sure what I did, and I'm sorry. I would love to meet you on fantage. My username is pomeranian100. Let's meet in the Lime Llama server in the cafe. See you there!
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Okay see you!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Yesterday, you two were fighting and saying you were going to quit Fantage Forum and commit suicide. But now, you're best friends?? I will never understand you, children.
Back to top Go down
yumyum43
Regular Fantagian
yumyum43

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:10 pm

is it just me or is almost evryone fighting wit animal lover
Back to top Go down
Terezi,
Junior Fantagian
Terezi,

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:15 pm

kool topic
wow... epic sarcastic-ness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COME AND TALK TO ME   COME AND TALK TO ME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COME AND TALK TO ME
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next