Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Please Read.

Go down 
+3
Daisy
Dog
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
7 posters
AuthorMessage
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: Please Read.   Please Read. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:28 am

I am not trying to make a big fuss over this, but over this week I have seen 2 topics about whether to leave or not and 4 topics on leaving.
Please, make up your mind.

Leaving because someone has given you their opinion and you don't like it is absolutely amazing. Get. Over. It.
I am sorry- I can't stand it anymore.

If you don't want to make people dislike you, simply talk proper sense and think about what you are going to say before you actually go and type it out and start a big fight over something pointless.

And I know half of you don't like some of the new people, but try and at-least talk to them without making them feel un-welcome. If they are a pest then, hey I can't say anymore.

I remembered when I first registered, everyone was friendly before everyone started to leave and forget about this forum.

I am going to say I did make this topic pointing to a few people, but I am not doing this as a rude message. I am just trying to say, think about how someone would feel and think about if you are going to make a worthy post before you actually go and send the message out.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read.   Please Read. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:18 am

I definetly agree. Somebody saying, "No double-posting." is back-seat modding (which is not allowed), but it is no reason to leave. It's impossible for everybody to hate you.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read.   Please Read. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:55 am

yeah i totally agree with Lyche yeah when i registered here everyone is so friendly thats why i got many friends since i start here but i am little meanie so not so many friends i got and then when i realize that i am mean i tell sorry to everyone and start not to lie again ^^ and yeah i saw that post also saying i am quiting and i told her * if you dont like people to hate you stop lying because is soooo bad* and then she didnt reply -.-
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read.   Please Read. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:22 am

I can't take it anymore! I agree with you. if you would leave then make up you mind and only make one topic about it! I am happy you made this topic
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read.   Please Read. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:36 am

disney4ever wrote:
I can't take it anymore! I agree with you. if you would leave then make up you mind and only make one topic about it! I am happy you made this topic

yeah totally Very Happy she even make 3 topics of it.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read.   Please Read. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:45 am

I agree.

You should only make a leaving topic when you are sure you won't change your mind. And in the event that you do change your mind, don't make a whole new topic for it.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read.   Please Read. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:50 am

yeah i agree.. making a new topic again about quitting is a problem again xD she can only need to make one topic not many topics
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read.   Please Read. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:34 am

People are like, "MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!". But she doesn't have to. She just can't keep posting her new descision. This isn't reality TV. You don't need to include every detail. xP
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read.   Please Read. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:37 pm

+1 to the topic post.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read.   Please Read. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:58 pm

I'm not exactly sure what +1-ing something is, but I think it means agreeing. And I totally agree with it. If you are teetering back and forth with a descision, you don't need to create a new topic each time.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read.   Please Read. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:09 am

Thank you, Lyche. I appreciate you posting this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read.   Please Read. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Read.
Page 1 of 1