Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

fashion week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Are you excited for fashion week?
Yes! Im a fashionista and it sounds SPECTACULAR EEEEEK *squeals and faints* me: im excited too, but calm down!
31%
 31% [ 10 ]
Eh, Fantage always makes promises of "upgraded _______ during the _____ event" but it's always the same. But the limited items look cool!
44%
 44% [ 14 ]
This is torture! I can't stand fashion and this will kill me!
25%
 25% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:03 am

Look at it this way.

If a nice person was a non member, and they decided that they like the game enough to pay for it, would they stop being nice, just because they bought a membership?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:14 am

Possibly. It's just sad how much membership can change people on Fantage. People take membership a LITTLE too seriously. With great power, comes great responsibility!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elephantaudreyo1
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:12 pm

look. its not immature. seiriously. look at it this way: you are a non and you look at all the members stuff it makes you want it right? i think so. anyway i am entitled to my opinion so ha =0 l farao IM A PHAROAH SO HA jk lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:51 pm

animal_lover wrote:
Would you go to SCHOOL dressed like that?!" OMG some just walk aroud in CHEERLEADING COSTUMES! It's SO RIDICULOUS. And some pretend to be mythical creatures and stuff. There was one girl at the cafe who wore a mermaid costume with angel wings and she's like "OMG IM A MERMAID ANGEL" And I'm like, "You SERIOUSLY need a break from the internet!". Virtual worlds are good for pretending. Like say you are a brunette but you want to be blonde, you can do that on a virtual world. But going from a human to a "mermaid angel"? Isn't that a LITTTTTLE too far?
some people like to dress that way online. they can dress whatever they want. also some people like to wear cheer leading outfit because they actually do cheer leading in school. you cant judge someone on how they dress online. also the person was a 'mermaid angel' she could have been someone young and decided to wear that. that was kinda rude to say.... back on topic members and non members can both me mean, we just have to take it and walk away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:55 pm

my internet wont let me log on to fantage, is fashion week still going on??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frost
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Adorkable_Ninja♥ wrote:
my internet wont let me log on to fantage, is fashion week still going on??
Nope. Sorry. Unfortunately, it ended on the 12th of June
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/yoichi._.s/
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:15 pm

@Mila wrote:
animal_lover wrote:
Would you go to SCHOOL dressed like that?!" OMG some just walk aroud in CHEERLEADING COSTUMES! It's SO RIDICULOUS. And some pretend to be mythical creatures and stuff. There was one girl at the cafe who wore a mermaid costume with angel wings and she's like "OMG IM A MERMAID ANGEL" And I'm like, "You SERIOUSLY need a break from the internet!". Virtual worlds are good for pretending. Like say you are a brunette but you want to be blonde, you can do that on a virtual world. But going from a human to a "mermaid angel"? Isn't that a LITTTTTLE too far?
some people like to dress that way online. they can dress whatever they want. also some people like to wear cheer leading outfit because they actually do cheer leading in school. you cant judge someone on how they dress online. also the person was a 'mermaid angel' she could have been someone young and decided to wear that. that was kinda rude to say.... back on topic members and non members can both me mean, we just have to take it and walk away.

I don't mean to be rude, sorry if anyone took it the wrong way. Virtual worlds are great places to make your physical dreams come true. Maybe her dream was to be a mermaid angel, but people are going to judge her and think she's ridiculous. I kind of want to be a mermaid too, so I understand where she's coming from. But in my opinion, being a mermaid angel is taking this "it's virtual so i can be anything" thing a little too far. And about the cheerleading costume, it's great that they are a cheerleader. But the majority of people that wear it constantly aren't actually cheerleaders. Maybe they want to be, and that's perfectly fine. But lots of those people say things like "ll is a gorgeous popular rich cheerleader ll". That's what isn't fine. It's offending the real cheerleaders. They are believing those movies that depict cheerleaders as beautiful, blonde, rich, popular, and rude, and trying to promote that stereotype. Sorry if anyone took offense from it, but it is worth saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:20 pm

I love dressing ridiculous lol. I showed you a picture of my turkey costume when I want to be random hehe! What people learn from movies/tv shows now a-days. Neutral They just take it to a whole other level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:25 pm

OMG IKR! I totally agree with you. They are judging cheerleaders and making assumptions about them, it's totally unfair. And I like to be really random too, but pretending to be a "mermaid angel" isn't random. There's a fine line between randomness and ridiculousness. The difference is that randomness is funny. Ridiculousness, is ridiculous. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elephantaudreyo1
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:45 pm

this got WAAAAAAAAY off topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elephantaudreyo1
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:49 pm

some people doo change that much. its really awful. i just became a mem but i still take the effort to be buddies with the nons. why cant everyone just get along? i try to dress in normal clothes so its not like m bragging. I have seen mems and nons go at it and be EQUALLY mean.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:25 am

Oh my gosh! Thank you! It's NOT the mems! It's both!! People always blame the members for it. The non members aren't the "victim". They are half the problem! It's not just us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:41 am

@elephantaudreyo1 wrote:
some people doo change that much. its really awful. i just became a mem but i still take the effort to be buddies with the nons. why cant everyone just get along? i try to dress in normal clothes so its not like m bragging. I have seen mems and nons go at it and be EQUALLY mean.

Siggy please the I love hunger games is for sigggy's !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:09 am

Audrey please put the glitter text in your siggy in a spoiler it's stretching the page.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fashion week    Today at 2:43 pm

Back to top Go down

fashion week
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3