Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

fantage restaurants.

Go down 
+3
Abstract
Golden-Star
Dog
7 posters

What is the point of restaurants on fantage?
People probably are tired of being young and want to know what it is like to own a restaurant as an adult. There is no point, it's just because they are looking for amusement and they are curious about what owning a restaurant is like.
fantage restaurants.  Vote_lcap45%fantage restaurants.  Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
They want to get stickers, but not have to do any work.
fantage restaurants.  Vote_lcap9%fantage restaurants.  Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
I have no idea.
fantage restaurants.  Vote_lcap45%fantage restaurants.  Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

fantage restaurants.  Empty
PostSubject: fantage restaurants.    fantage restaurants.  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Lot's of people have restaurants at their homes. I don't have a problem with it, but can someone please help me understand the point? The workers don't really do anything because it's virtual, and then they get payed with stickers. And it starts fights because once the restaurant gets boring, someone will go diva and complain about "bugs" in their food for attention and entertainment. It's also unfair to turn down some people as employees, but accept others. Because on fantage, everybody does the same ammount of work. It's not like the rejects have a bad resume. So in order for that process to be fair, everyone would have to be hired, which isn't possible. I know it's entertaining, but I don't understand why. Can someone please tell me the point of these restaurants?
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: fantage restaurants.    fantage restaurants.  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:57 pm

sigh....not again....
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: fantage restaurants.    fantage restaurants.  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:04 pm

We still have restaurants/cafes? I NEVER see them anymore, and when I promote mine, no one comes. I usually did them out of boredom, to see how much people I can gain, and how more popular I can get with this (I know, I know, popularity shouldn't matter. Razz)

There isn't a point to them really, depends on what the person feels it is about I guess.

It is like asking what is the point of Fantage schools, people must be bored or want to make more friends. I do alll the time hosting this stuff.
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: fantage restaurants.    fantage restaurants.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:37 pm

i dont get it
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: fantage restaurants.    fantage restaurants.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:38 pm

... People have different opinions on why they want their restaurants.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: fantage restaurants.    fantage restaurants.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:01 pm

it's just fun. people do not complain saying that there are "bugs" in their food. it does not start fights eather. when ppl get bored they just leave. today i was working (for fun) in a cafe at someones home. the point of it is to have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: fantage restaurants.    fantage restaurants.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:04 pm

well, ya, the whole point of fantage in general is to have fun, but some ppl use it as a dating site which is actualy very stupid, and some ppl use it for fun avatar-education in the fantage school, and everything. But mainly for fun, but the dating thing is so stupid u cud be a vuv opr vav or vev with a 50 yr old man who never shaves!
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: fantage restaurants.    fantage restaurants.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:10 pm

Yea. And people do complain about that. I've seen it. People do fight. Here's what happened.
Me: Can I order?
W (waitress) 1: of course. how may I help you
W2: What would you like to order. I'm employee of the month
W1: NO UR NOT I AM SHUT UP OMG IM SERVING HER
W2: U ALWAYS SERVER EVERYONE JUST GO AWAY ll FLAPS ll
Me: I just wanted a burrito! Gosh people. This is virtual!!!
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: fantage restaurants.    fantage restaurants.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:13 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: fantage restaurants.    fantage restaurants.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Once I remember hosting a restaurant and people kept telling me, "Can I be a waiter??" and I just kept saying yes to everyone lol.
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: fantage restaurants.    fantage restaurants.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:15 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: fantage restaurants.    fantage restaurants.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:16 pm

thats kind of what annoys me. Because if you say no because there are already like 10 workers, they will start getting all mad and turn into a complaining customer whining about bugs in their food and posing as a health inspector.
Back to top Go down
animallover10
Senior Fantagian
animallover10

PostSubject: Re: fantage restaurants.    fantage restaurants.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:19 pm

ikr and some ppl might act like food critics or watever and say that the food is terrible and then order a servant or something to get it away or watever. totes annoying
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: fantage restaurants.    fantage restaurants.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:16 pm

I know. Sometimes people need to get a new perspective over fantage. Because its virtual! There is no food. People just want to have fun. So those "food critics" need to stop trying to ruin everyone else's fun. I know they just want to make it interesting. But it's only interesting to them. To the other diners, it's annoying and disrespectful. To the workers and owner, its just playing rude. Those people need to remember that it is only "interesting" to them. No one else finds it entertaining whatsoever!
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: fantage restaurants.    fantage restaurants.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:20 pm

Moved to proper section.

I played restaurant when I was young, I had fun. I was usually the chef or a food critic. As a critic, I just remember going around saying things such as, "Oh how lovely the *insert random spice here* is in this dish! It gives it a magnificent flavor." Do keep in mind though, whatever spice I mentioned would probably have no place in the dish in real life. Just me being a little kid and having fun.

Of course there is always fighting over who is the boss. I usually won those fights, I must have been obnoxious. Mainly, the point is just to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: fantage restaurants.    fantage restaurants.  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:10 am

Oh no. Not another one of these topics.

We're all sick of hearing you complain about Fantage. Like S, I used to love playing food with my siblings when I was little. Let them have fun. I don't even see what your problem is this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fantage restaurants.    fantage restaurants.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fantage restaurants.
Page 1 of 1