Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Support the Nons?

Go down 
+18
ArianaPrincess
Oliver
Valval
Bluerivers1
pokeranger
Trash
S
snake
bluesea
McKenna
bubbles_1217
CakeBossLover
Karen
Kandi
Vatt
v
Gabriella
Sharpsul999
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Support the Nons? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Chinchilla wrote:
YES.
FINALLY.
SOMEONE WHO GETS ME!
Ary, that's totally true.
I mean, why fight over pixel clothing?
I'd LIKE to be a member all the time and get more crap, but I don't go around yelling "SUPPORT THE NONS! WEAR GREEN!"
Stupid crap...

That offends many people who are members (the sentence I underlined).

I'm offended, because its like trying to say we membrs wasted our money for "pixels", but its more then just a pixel.

Like you?

I'm not offended...

Wow no post...
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Strawberry2424 wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Chinchilla wrote:
YES.
FINALLY.
SOMEONE WHO GETS ME!
Ary, that's totally true.
I mean, why fight over pixel clothing?
I'd LIKE to be a member all the time and get more crap, but I don't go around yelling "SUPPORT THE NONS! WEAR GREEN!"
Stupid crap...

That offends many people who are members (the sentence I underlined).

I'm offended, because its like trying to say we membrs wasted our money for "pixels", but its more then just a pixel.

Like you?

I'm not offended...

Wow no post...

HOW WAS THAT POSSIBLE, I DID ADD A POST :S.

What I said was, that, this is more then pixels, its like a real world, and you actually meet people on this game.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Stawberry I am Not supporter So stop Treating me like that
IM NOT A SUPORTER! GOSH !
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:41 pm

gabbriella93342 wrote:
Stawberry I am Not supporter So stop Treating me like that
IM NOT A SUPORTER! GOSH !

How am I treating you?

And I don't care if your a supporter or not. Its your life.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:42 pm

GUYS. STOP FREAKING OUT.
Sooner or later if we keep this up, this inocent little topic will turn into a fight.
To everyone who posted, let me make something clear;

This is stupid.
STOP FIGHTING FOR PIXELS!
First of all, nonmembers shouldnt whine and cry because they dont have cute or nice pixels. WHATEV. You're not getting anything with fighting.
Second, members support nons because at SOME point, they were nons too!
Stop complaining, I see this will turn out as a fight if nobody stops it.
Now, FOR THOSE who ARE members, GOOD FOR YOU. GLAD YOU HAVE IT. But guys, its nothing but pixels. If it entertains you, be my guest and buy a membership, but don't fight about this!
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Anaira wrote:
GUYS. STOP FREAKING OUT.
Sooner or later if we keep this up, this inocent little topic will turn into a fight.
To everyone who posted, let me make something clear;

This is stupid.
STOP FIGHTING FOR PIXELS!
First of all, nonmembers shouldnt whine and cry because they dont have cute or nice pixels. WHATEV. You're not getting anything with fighting.
Second, members support nons because at SOME point, they were nons too!
Stop complaining, I see this will turn out as a fight if nobody stops it.
Now, FOR THOSE who ARE members, GOOD FOR YOU. GLAD YOU HAVE IT. But guys, its nothing but pixels. If it entertains you, be my guest and buy a membership, but don't fight about this!

This "pixel" thing is offending me, its more then just a pixel ):.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:50 pm

You know what I some things to say:
1. Whoever posted this topic is a moron
2. Fighting doesnt get you anywhere!
3. Your fighting over PIXLES LIKE WTH!
4. I Reconmend you stop posting in this topic or a fight will start!
5. This is a load of crap!

And I hope you realize that to some people this is not just a load of pixles SO THERE!
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:56 pm

gabbriella93342 wrote:

And I hope you realize that to some people this is not just a load of pixles SO THERE!

You calling me a moron? Rolling Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:57 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
gabbriella93342 wrote:

You calling me a moron? Rolling Eyes.

Sorry.

Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Sharp, If you actually look at my last post, it clearly states '' FOR THOSE who ARE members, GOOD FOR YOU. GLAD YOU HAVE IT.'' What I meant by that was, Guys, stop fighting for no reason. If you can't afford a membership, too bad! Its just some pixels, and its not even expensive. For members, if you already have a membership, fine! As long as you don't rub it in, You can have fun with them and nothings wrong, it just sucks when nons want more than they deserve.
(Im a non.) Also, think about it guys. As far as I know, Fantage is the only site that releases clothes for nons but not just in parties!
Back to top Go down
bubbles_1217
Junior Fantagian
bubbles_1217

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:27 pm

Anaira wrote:
Sharp, If you actually look at my last post, it clearly states '' FOR THOSE who ARE members, GOOD FOR YOU. GLAD YOU HAVE IT.'' What I meant by that was, Guys, stop fighting for no reason. If you can't afford a membership, too bad! Its just some pixels, and its not even expensive. For members, if you already have a membership, fine! As long as you don't rub it in, You can have fun with them and nothings wrong, it just sucks when nons want more than they deserve.
(Im a non.) Also, think about it guys. As far as I know, Fantage is the only site that releases clothes for nons but not just in parties!
ALSO, Fantage is the only virtual world I know that lets non members open up their houses for parties.

Everyone should be thankful to have computers, internet, and stuff like this! Before arguing about virtual clothes, just think about how some people that don't have enough money to even buy real clothes to wear; think about people who don't have actual homes; think about people who can't even afford real food these days; think about people who are dieing because they need surgery or some kind of cure they can't pay for! So if you're arguing over stuff you can't have on Fantage, then people that don't even have money at all will look at you in a very wrong and spoiled way.

These aren't real clothes, boards, stickers, IDFones, homes, hair, or anything. They're just pixels used to entertain people on the internet. REAL, would be being able to actually hold this stuff in your hand.
To anyone that's upset with Fantage, just don't go on anymore? Noone here is forcing you to constantly log in to the site.
Some of you can keep arguing about this if you want cause we all have rights, but arguing about this is just wasting precious time of our lives and it's only going to make tension and hate between each other.
I'm just stating to possible facts here.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:30 pm

Hmm, you guys make this a big deal. I think you guys are making it a big deal. Just let fantage run its website smoothly! D:
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:30 pm

As I have said before: Nons are just mad because boys don't like them with the clothes they have. It all comes back to "pds".

Member girl asks non member boy to be her pd. Boy says yes immediately.

Non girl as non member boy to be her pd. Boy says no. Chooses member.

Girls flock over any guy they can find on Fantage, and to be honest, I think that's pathetic.
Back to top Go down
bubbles_1217
Junior Fantagian
bubbles_1217

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Bluerivers wrote:
As I have said before: Nons are just mad because boys don't like them with the clothes they have. It all comes back to "pds".

Girls flock over any guy they can find on Fantage, and to be honest, I think that's pathetic.
EXACTLY!
I don't even like the idea of PDs.
If you don't know the boy on Fantage, then just let it go.
(When I mean know, I mean real life.)
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Bluerivers wrote:

I agree i think this is really stupid! And i hate the fact that everytime i go downtown i have these huge flocks of nonmember boys asking me to be their pd! AND IM A NON! I BET YOU THEY DoNT EVEN THINK IM PRETTY! THEY ARE JUST DOING THATS BECAUSE THEY WANT A MEMBER AS THEIR PD!
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Lovely, now this is a fight, no? Let me say the point again. If nonmembers' want member clothes so bad then they need to buy it. Members bought it, so therefore they deserve it. If they want it and don't want to pay, then they can kiss Fantage goodbye. Fantage needs money to run, doesn't it? Even if you think that the clothes are more then just pixels, then you might want to watch things. The game is just pixels. Its not something you can even feel or touch. I know you like meeting people online and things, but they are just pixels! If you want to meet people, go get your parents to drive you to the park.

~~

Guys, you made this a fight. I'd advise stopping, or your all going to get in trouble. :[ We don't want that do we?
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:27 pm

Im srry to say this but you sound like my mother!
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:17 am

gabbriella93342 wrote:
Im srry to say this but you sound like my mother!

Um... Was that REALLY nessescary? Lets not start a fight..
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:46 pm

gabbriella93342 wrote:
Chinchilla wrote:
This is ridiculous.
People are throwing a fit over what kind of pixels they get.
WHO CARES, THEY'RE JUST MORE PIXELS YOU CAN PUT ON ANOTHER BUNCH OF PIXELS.
OH MY GOD. T_T

Thats so rude! Heres some advice: IF YOUR GOING TO SAY SOMETHING SOMEONE THINKS IS RUDE DONT SAY IT AT ALL PLEASE!
Someone might not think its just pixles. Did you think about that?

I DON'T CARE if you guys think I'm stupid for "starting a fight" but this is a point I HAVE to make.

Gabriella, it's PIXELS.

She makes a good point.

People are protesting on the internet,
When Fantage is just ignoring it,
and there are a LOT bigger problems in a REAL world.
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Yeah thats True! i read a blog bout fantage they said lets make a a war against nons! everyone was posting on this one blog Yeah lets do it mems rock i posted guys really we should all be treated = we all live in the same world and if ur gonna do this just quit fantage!
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:57 pm

SjeeshBack wrote:
gabbriella93342 wrote:
Chinchilla wrote:
This is ridiculous.
People are throwing a fit over what kind of pixels they get.
WHO CARES, THEY'RE JUST MORE PIXELS YOU CAN PUT ON ANOTHER BUNCH OF PIXELS.
OH MY GOD. T_T

Thats so rude! Heres some advice: IF YOUR GOING TO SAY SOMETHING SOMEONE THINKS IS RUDE DONT SAY IT AT ALL PLEASE!
Someone might not think its just pixles. Did you think about that?

I DON'T CARE if you guys think I'm stupid for "starting a fight" but this is a point I HAVE to make.

Gabriella, it's PIXELS.
She makes a good point.

People are protesting on the internet,
When Fantage is just ignoring it,
and there are a LOT bigger problems in a REAL world.
SHUT UP I WASNT SUPORTING THAT CRAP IN THE FIRST PLACE DONT TAKE IT OUT ON ME!
Back to top Go down
bluesea
Senior Fantagian
bluesea

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:06 pm

shudnt be saying "crap", "shit" etc.
and plus @gabriella
dont always think that ther taking it out on u. coz sometimes they might not be...
(not starting argument)
if u saying anything back. be calm and explain. thanks:)
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:11 pm

bluesea wrote:
and plus @gabriella
dont always think that ther taking it out on u. coz sometimes they might not be...
(not starting argument)

Sorry I said crap
I really was mad when I saw what Sjeeshback said about me.
And FYI there are people that even though they are doing that support the nons mess, they think that Fantage isnt just a bunch of messed up pixles
Im one of them
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:15 pm

gabbriella93342 wrote:
bluesea wrote:
and plus @gabriella
(not starting argument)

Sorry I said crap
I really was mad when I saw what Sjeeshback said about me.
And FYI there are people that even though they are doing that support the nons mess, they think that Fantage isnt just a bunch of messed up pixles
Im one of them

Well so you know some of them are. and not to start a fight but Gabbriella you need to stop acting like a brat!!
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:17 pm

????????????????
what did i do? Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_sad Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_sad
Stop calling me a brat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Support the Nons?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next