Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Support the Nons?

Go down 
+18
ArianaPrincess
Oliver
Valval
Bluerivers1
pokeranger
Trash
S
snake
bluesea
McKenna
bubbles_1217
CakeBossLover
Karen
Kandi
Vatt
v
Gabriella
Sharpsul999
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bluesea
Senior Fantagian
bluesea

Support the Nons? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:18 pm

lol. "stop acting like a brat" XD
as i sed b4. i love critising quotes <3

anyway...dont start fighting or saying bad words. etc.
if u are then say it on chatbox. thats an available place wer u can say anything. Freedom of Speech XD
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:39 pm

DUDE.
STOP FIGHTING.
Your acting laik this dudes:
Support the Nons? - Page 3 1tn6gj
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Support the Nons? - Page 3 Confused oh kay........................
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:40 pm

gabbriella93342 wrote:
bluesea wrote:
shudnt be saying "crap", "shit" etc.
and plus @gabriella
dont always think that ther taking it out on u. coz sometimes they might not be...
(not starting argument)
if u saying anything back. be calm and explain. thanks:)

Sorry I said crap
I really was mad when I saw what Sjeeshback said about me.
And FYI there are people that even though they are doing that support the nons mess, they think that Fantage isnt just a bunch of messed up pixles
Im one of them

Fantage is a group of pixels that were nicely arranged into cute characters for enjoyment...

Not protesting for more nicely arranged pixels.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:42 pm

SjeeshBack wrote:
gabbriella93342 wrote:
bluesea wrote:
and plus @gabriella
dont always think that ther taking it out on u. coz sometimes they might not be...
(not starting argument)

Sorry I said crap
And FYI there are people that even though they are doing that support the nons mess, they think that Fantage isnt just a bunch of messed up pixles
Im one of them

Fantage is a group of pixels that were nicely arranged into cute characters for enjoyment...

I AM NOT! WILL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE! GOSH EVERYTIME I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING I ALWAYS HAVE SOMEONE ON MY BACK LIKE I SAID SOMETHING WRONG! DID I OFFEND YOU? WELL IM SORRY!

Last edited by gabbriella93342 on Fri May 07, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:46 pm

gabbriella93342 wrote:
SjeeshBack wrote:
gabbriella93342 wrote:
bluesea wrote:
and plus @gabriella
(not starting argument)

Sorry I said crap
Im one of them

I AM NOT! WILL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!

But...I didn't say you were anything...you're fantage character is an interactive picture though...
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:07 pm

To tell you to truth this topic is stupid
I think we should stop posting in the topic before we get banned
Im not trying to be a brat either and im not a brat
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:02 am

This IS getting outta hand....
Back to top Go down
bluesea
Senior Fantagian
bluesea

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:10 am

no one say anything about pixels on this topic.
that shud stop all problems. Smile

@kawaii
lols about the manga page. XD
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:51 pm

bluesea wrote:
no one say anything about pixels on this topic.
that shud stop all problems. Smile

@kawaii
lols about the manga page. XD

I think your right. i still think this topic is stuipd and someone should lock it
before something bad happens
Back to top Go down
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:10 am

Alrighty.... Did ANYONE, like ANYONE notice that EVERYONE was pretty much AGREEEING with everyone??? Its like,

"were buying Pixals!, its no big deal, i dont support the nons"
"We're not buying just pixals, its important!,I dont support the nons"
"ITS JUST PIXALS!! RAWR!"
"RAWR"
"nah nah nah GRAR"
"RAWR"

"meow"

okay, its kinda like that the WHOLE CONVOSATION!
I know that we get a fair amount of clothing, that we can win fashion shows if we are clever... but they could make the clothing a tinsey wiency better, like more mordern, cause some of the clothing sucks,
but that is what the shops here are for, people can make you wear what ever you want, with edits, pixels, la de la da..

Its just a simple game, this isnt real, this whole post became politics, and that is for grownups to handle, not us, we are just some little innocent kids... and teens, so lets call this truch, peace, love, care.... i ran out of words.... but, peace

Peace out yo, OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:37 pm

People make such a big deal!! Gosh!! I don't think this will help at all. Yeah, nons have at least better rights, but I think its fine. :/
Back to top Go down
ArianaPrincess
Junior Fantagian
ArianaPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:45 am

Ric8 wrote:
gabbriella93342 wrote:
Vatt wrote:
gaaa! we nons are not silly, Blleeggg! NONS ROCK!!!!! Nons should have a little more clothing, they need more

I Support Da Nons!! GO NONS!

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO

VATT THATS REALLY SELFISH!! IM NOT TRYING TO ACT LIKE A MEMBER, BUT I THINK SJEESHBACK IS RIGHT. Nonmembers are being really stuipd right now.I'm Not helping now. They are being treated farly. THATS OVER DOING IT!

YOU PEOPLE TREAT NONMEMBERS AND MEMBERS LIKE THEY ARE RACES OR SOMETHING AND I THINK THATS BEING RASICT! I KNOW NONMEMBERS AND MEMBERS TRY EACHOTHER BADLY BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS! This is over doing it AND I HOPE OU ALL GET BANNED FOR IT! IM NOT HELPING ANYONE! HUMHP! Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_evil Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_evil Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_evil Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_evil Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_evil Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_evil Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_evil Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_evil Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_twisted Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_twisted Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_twisted Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_twisted Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_twisted Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_twisted Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_twisted

I treat each other equally, although I might not seem like it, I hang out with nons quite alot. Like you, Gab! XD No offense, and, I had so much stuff as a non member, when I became a member (This is my first time !!) Some of my friends thought that I became snobby, but then I got them to realize that I'm the same ;D So, I vote for neither. I think that since the member pay, they should get more things, but I also think that it's a bit silly to be paying for clothing and furniture that you don't even use This is just my opinion. :3

:O Ric8 Same. I had every Non-Member item. I was happy with it. I still hang out with non-members. I think they are fun to hang out with. Nearly all my best friends are non-members.
Back to top Go down
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian
soccer4lifeyo

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:59 am

first of all this is a pointless topic,second of all let the nons do whatever they want. <.< Just forget this and ignore them. Fighting isnt gonna get any better,at all. Fighting is POINTLESS.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:47 pm

The nons are actually getting better clothes... and they have ECOINS. If they keep this up, I'll go ballistic.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:56 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
The nons are actually getting better clothes... and they have ECOINS. If they keep this up, I'll go ballistic.

Ecoins are still buying something. Pretty soon people are going to do protest about people who don't pay for anything at all.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:58 pm

soccer4lifeyo wrote:
first of all this is a pointless topic,second of all let the nons do whatever they want. <.< Just forget this and ignore them. Fighting isnt gonna get any better,at all. Fighting is POINTLESS.
*cough cough* It's like you don't care how nons are. DId you know a lot of mems here are nons, and you may be insulting them? t-t I mean, seriously, Fantage is actually listening to us more that nons need more. At least you can buy clothes rather than Clubpenguin... Someday, you might be a non. TO tell the truth, I hang out with nons, and about half my bestiez are nons.... They actually are fun to talk to. And I'm happy they get more. Oh... i forgot to say... we're just stating our opinions about nons getting the rights they deserve D;
Back to top Go down
case1998
Senior Fantagian
case1998

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:23 pm

I support them! It is unfair that they keep getting insulted by mean premium members! I was called ugly on my frst day of Fantage by a premium member! It didn't bother me that much untill I realized they thought they were better! Everyone is equal on Fantage! Whether they are betas, nons, or members! You should just enjoy the game. Be thankful it is there! Supported 100%! Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

P.S. I am not saying all premium members are bad.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus
Regular Fantagian
Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2021 10:30 pm

Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/PGYhtR83ez
Lazarus
Regular Fantagian
Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2021 3:03 pm

Come on guys support the nons!!!
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/PGYhtR83ez
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Support the Nons?   Support the Nons? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Support the Nons?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3