Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Play my account for me?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

Play my account for me? Empty
PostSubject: Play my account for me?   Play my account for me? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:24 am

So it's the last day of fashion week, and i've been desperately trying to get the prizes for the fashion show. I've only got up to the pink scarf accessory. I still need the green dress, the crown, and one other thing that's 2k points each.
The reason why I still haven't gotten them is because whenever I try to play the fashion show, my inventory takes at least over 30 seconds to load and sometimes takes up to more than two minutes. So that makes it more than hard to dress in time. I'm in China, which is why it takes that long.

So if anybody could play my account and get the prizes for the fashion show, i'd be really grateful. Yes, i'm a member, and yes, I will give you my account information, because you can't really hack a fantage account.

Thanks to Cynthia for doing it for me! I'm so happy. Very Happy

Last edited by Iceifie on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Play my account for me?   Play my account for me? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:20 am

You can't hack it, yes, but you can remove all the items one has earned. Like lets say you have a bunch of items, you can sell that to Lucky Bobs. Or if you have 10,000 stars, you can buy a house with that. This isn't why this isn't a good idea. And I am sure there are trustworthy people here, but some people may have slow computers (Like me. Razz)

And you are exactly like me, but I live in the USA. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Play my account for me?   Play my account for me? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:50 am

Woah, your internet must be bad.
Hmm. Why would people do that and be a poor sport?
I have basically no stars, so I don't worry about that. Selling it all to Bob's, huh.
I don't know, if those three things are worth it then. I guess maybe if I find a trustworthy person on here.
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Play my account for me?   Play my account for me? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:52 am

I'd be willing to do it. I've been on fantage for about 2 years, and I've won 325 times (about half of my regular time) and I regularly get 1st. I have a very fast computer, which loads my inventory about instantly if I look through it before I enter the fashion show.
The reason you could trust be is because I have a member account of my own, and have no reason to cause you pain.
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Play my account for me?   Play my account for me? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:06 am

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much. How should I give my password and name? Here? I'm so glad somebody can do it for me that I can trust.
Name : Rerari
I guess i can email you my info
Back to top Go down
skittles4117
Junior Fantagian
skittles4117

Location : The middle of 4 corn fields. Seriously. Not joking. Well I think one of them might be a bean feild....

PostSubject: Re: Play my account for me?   Play my account for me? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:17 am

Just to clarify, if you are trying to get a fashion show and get the dress, DON'T QUIT IF YOU HAVE LOST, BUT YOU AREN'T OUT YET. If you know you got last place, don't hit quit, because you wont get your points. IDK if you get your points if you are already out and you quit, but I'm pretty sure you have to wait till the end.
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: Play my account for me?   Play my account for me? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:49 am

I would like to do it but.....no thank you..
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play my account for me?   Play my account for me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play my account for me?
Page 1 of 1