Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I hate being a non member :(

Go down 
+14
3agle
Dog
Relora
Lemonade
Terezi,
2wix
S
dana scully
Abstract
Usui
Mila
Owl
Squirtle
hopeful.
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hopeful.
Regular Fantagian
hopeful.

I hate being a non member :( Empty
PostSubject: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:14 pm

non members get NOTHING. members also are really mean to us... and the non member clothes are sooo ugly. Mad Also, we can't get new houses and can't take our pets on walks! it is AWFUL.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:19 pm

here we go again..... some members are nice and some are mean. some nons are nice and some nons are mean. if you want membership then pay for it like everyone else does
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:26 pm

Fantage is actually pretty good with giving non-members some decent stuff. With all the free items during events and owning every item in the shops, you can rack up an epic inventory. I've never been a premium member and with all the items I have, most people think I'm a premium member. Really, it all depends on how you play it. Just because you don't have premium items doesn't mean you have to look like a hobo lol. Save up your stars, get all the clothes you can, and get the cool items from events. That's what I do. ;3
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
hopeful.
Regular Fantagian
hopeful.

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:27 pm

yeah, but my parents won't pay for it cuz they think it's a scam... and i think some members think that they are more superior just because they have fancy clothes and everything. not all, but some. like i asked this girl to be friends and she told me no since i'm not a member. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:34 pm

at least your not spending money on a game and spending your money on something useful.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Being a non member isn't so bad.
You would rather pay money on a virtual world for better clothes and respect?
Although not every member is mean, some of them can be very nice.
All I can say is, being a non member is better than wasting money for a online game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:15 pm

actually, non members are pretty lucky. on other websites like club penguin there are thousands of mean spoiled girls. also, the only things they give out to nons on cp are really boring hats and karotte belts. you should be happy
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:30 pm

Better then being nothing at all, eh?

But like always, and as explained already, member CAN be nice. I am one of them in the bunch. And the /new/ non member clothes are okay, but saying they give you nothing is quite rough on them. I don't know why Fantage stopped giving better clothes to non members, they actually used to get better stuff than now! If Fantage could listen to one thing from a member, and I was that member, I would want them to give you more outfits, pants and shoes, or better, brighter accessories. They never gave me a chance when I send help/feedback. Sad
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:33 pm

just email fantage if you don't think that this is fair.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:09 pm

I have... that is the thing, they never responded.
Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:30 pm

The nons on fantage r better than on club penguin u get NO clothes on some games like that.. Sooo ya and im a non but I used to be a mem and I am not mean and most of my best friends on there r nons soo I think its ok being a non I mean its great to be a member but u dont have to be:)
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:36 pm

If you don't like being a non member, then buy a membership. Simple as that, if you're parents won't pay for it pay for it yourself. That's what I have to do, I buy my own memberships, my parents never once have.

PlusthegamesIplayaretwiceasexpensiveasfantage-.-

Honestly, you shouldn't complain. Some games only give you a week or so to play if you don't pay. You could be off a lot worse.
Back to top Go down
hopeful.
Regular Fantagian
hopeful.

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:53 pm

wow... now that i think about it i don't know why i am complaining... i used to play on club penguin(well, i still do but not as much as fantage) and non members basically don't do anything... so i guess non members are treated okay on fantage. oh and S i used your idea and told my parents i would pay for it but they said i shouldn't be spending my own money on a game. oh well. thanks for your comments Smile
Back to top Go down
2wix
New Fantagian
2wix

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:47 pm

disney4ever wrote:
here we go again..... some members are nice and some are mean. some nons are nice and some nons are mean. if you want membership then pay for it like everyone else does

Like.. exactly.
Back to top Go down
Terezi,
Junior Fantagian
Terezi,

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:28 pm

i think fantage needs to do sumthing bout the mean members discluding nons, it seems like discrimination
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Mn, maybe they'll let you pay for it when you're older Penguin.

Unfortunately fantage can't do anything about the discrimination towards non members, you can't force a person to like someone. It's an obligation to be polite, not a requirement. However if you are being bullied, that is an actual offence; the only actions you can take is to report them, but that doesn't do much. : (

Until then, you can only stick together with your band of friends and make the best of it.
Back to top Go down
hopeful.
Regular Fantagian
hopeful.

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:31 am

kesha21 wrote:
i think fantage needs to do sumthing bout the mean members discluding nons, it seems like discrimination
my words completely.
Back to top Go down
Lemonade
Senior Fantagian
Lemonade

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:38 am

The only thing i hate about fantage is that nons (i am a non) do not get as much stars as mems. but it could be worse...
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/blue__skies
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:47 am

kesha21 wrote:

They really can't do anything about it. If it bugs you all you do is ignore them. That's the only solution I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:24 am

penguinsarecool wrote:
non members get NOTHING. members also are really mean to us... and the non member clothes are sooo ugly. Mad Also, we can't get new houses and can't take our pets on walks! it is AWFUL.
Members aren't mean. There's no more mean members than there are mean non members. There has to be benefits to being a member. Members have to have acess to more stuff or no one would become a member and fantage wouldn't exist. And members don't exclude non members. There's a reason why they have mem-only movies. It's because you don't need talent to be in a Fantage movie. It's just typing. What you need is clothes, that's why they pick members. Because they can dress up for the parts. And it's not discrimination. People need to stop judging members. We aren't "stuck up snobs". Most of us are nice. In fact, there are more mean non members than members.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:33 am

animal_lover wrote:
penguinsarecool wrote:
Members aren't mean. There's no more mean members than there are mean non members. There has to be benefits to being a member. Members have to have acess to more stuff or no one would become a member and fantage wouldn't exist. And members don't exclude non members. There's a reason why they have mem-only movies. It's because you don't need talent to be in a Fantage movie. It's just typing. What you need is clothes, that's why they pick members. Because they can dress up for the parts. And it's not discrimination. People need to stop judging members. We aren't "stuck up snobs". Most of us are nice. In fact, there are more mean non members than members.
you're right. there is a differnce between being "popular" and "mean".
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:35 am

Yea i know. If popular people were mean, how do you think they got to be so popular? People in those fantage movies REALLY have to get their logic right!
Back to top Go down
Terezi,
Junior Fantagian
Terezi,

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:17 am

Relora wrote:
kesha21 wrote:

They really can't do anything about it. If it bugs you all you do is ignore them. That's the only solution I'm afraid.
aw...
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:28 am

And lots of non members are like "MEMBERS THINK THEY ARE SOOOO GREAT" lots of non members judge us its not fair.
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:11 am

shift isn't working. i'm a non on half the websites i go on, including fantage, but i go on another website and it's crazy. let me quote.
1=it's an exclamation mark.

''us nonmembers are awesome1 the mmembers are not1 they should get nothing111111111111111111111it's not fair1111111''

i hate people like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate being a non member :(   I hate being a non member :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate being a non member :(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next