Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who is meaner?
Members- because they think they have power over non members.
31%
 31% [ 4 ]
Non members- because they CONSTANTLY judge members and they don't respect the work we do to be a member. Most of them don't realize how important members are to fantage!
15%
 15% [ 2 ]
Neither- they are both mean. There is no majority. I've been insulted by both.
23%
 23% [ 3 ]
Both- OMG I HATE FANTAGE EVERYONE'S SO MEAN AND THE MEMBERS BLAME THE NONS AN THE NONS BLAME THE MEMBERS (me: if you hate it that much, don't go on!)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't really know they both have positives and negatives.
31%
 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?    Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:41 am

This topic is NOT a members vs. non members topic! So don't turn it into one! This topic is about how unfair it is for non members to judge members.

Lots of non-members accuse members of being "stuck-up snobs". There are members that are stuck up snobs. There are also NON members that are stuck up snobs. Don't they realize that calling us stuck up snobs is just as mean as us not allowing them into our parties? It's not fair of them to judge us. If they want to be a premium member, they have to work to earn money like everyone else does. Not sit and whine about it because nobody wants to hear it. And they can't judge us. That's MORE unfair than fantage not giving them a lot of clothes. I'm not saying members aren't mean. There ARE mean members. But there are no more mean members than there are mean non members. What do you think? Who do YOU think are the mean ones? This is NOT a "Who do you think is better?" topic. It's who you think is mean. And "members r mean cuz they r mean" isn't an answer. It's just shallow. Keep that in mind. I'd like to hear your opinion because I'm sure there will be lots of different answers with lots of different supportive reasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?    Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:43 am

Oh, please. Not another one of these topics. Come on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?    Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:48 am

It might be a misunderstanding because I know that "who is better" topics are really annoying. But this does fall into the members and non members category, but it's not "who do you think is better". It's more about how members aren't the mean ones, 'cause there are mean non members too. This happened on fantage today. Somebody just screamed, "MEMBERS ARE WEIRD THEY THINK THEY ARE SO GREAT ITS UNFAIR MEMBERSHIP ISNT FAIR MEMBERS ARE SO MEAN!!!" and everyone is like, "no one ever said anything to you!" and she said, "STOP BEING SO MEAN" then she started crying. Then someone else said, "MEMBERS ARE SO SNOBBY NON MEMBERS ARE ALWAYS NICE!!!!". And everyone was complaining about how nons don't get enough clothes and things. I'm just like if you want to be a member you have to quit complaining and pay like everyone else does. Then she's like, "STOP BEING SO FULL OF YOURSELF" I think this is worth talking about because judging members is just as mean as not letting non members into parties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animallover10
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?    Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:50 am

o oi theyre both mean cuz some membeers take their freedom too seriously and brag about it and insult nons and some nons are just judgemental and think that all mems are mean, well some. not all mems are mean and not all nons are nice. Not everybody in the world is nice, like there are a lot of bad people on earth, but also tons and tons and tons of good people too. its just like that. Sometimes there is nothing we can do about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?    Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:53 am

That's kind of what I'm saying. Members aren't the mean ones. They can be mean. But non members can also be mean. Everyone is capable of being mean, and everyone is capable of being nice. So who are those people to judge who is nice or not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?    Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:00 am

Guys, it's just a game. Please, just let them be mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animallover10
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?    Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:04 am

k i dont rlly care, just some nons may be jealous and some mems might be braggy. But there's nothing we can do about it, but watevs. Its just virtual, and I guess some nons need to know that its just a virtual world and that they should grow up, and the mean mems should be kinder about their priviledges. But who's going to tell them? Who's going to do anything about it? I don't think anyone is willing to, and it would be a waste of time anyways. There's nothing we can do about it. PEACE OUT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?    Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:10 am

Yea. Let's just leave the issue alone. If it turns into something really serious, like a battle on every single server, than we can come back to it. But until then, this topic isn't necessary. It's worth talking about, so talk about iit on this topic if you want. But it isn't a huge issue, YET.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?    Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:40 am

Thank you! I am a nice men. One time a non came up to me (we don't know each other) and said that I was mean! Nons can be mean too, but not all are. There are mean members but nice ones too... I just feel like someone is just going to come up to me and say how much they hate me. Nons and members do that. Nins do that because I am a men and men's do it cuz I dress like a non sometimes.. Thanks for making this topic but no more please. Discussion over
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?    Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:08 am

It's just a game... And anyways, only some members act rude sometimes towards other nons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?    Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:13 am

yes we know it is just a game but some of us really enjoy it and want it to stop. just email fantage! what can we do about it? nothing but contacting fantage. if it is a problem then just email fantage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
skittles4117
Junior Fantagian

Location : The middle of 4 corn fields. Seriously. Not joking. Well I think one of them might be a bean feild....

PostSubject: Re: Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?    Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:24 am

In my personal opinion, all of us are wrong. At one point in time, I bet you have been rude to someone on Fantage, maybe not even meaning to. We can all be better, nons and members. I don't think its fair that people degrade people by two things. People degrade nons because they "aren't good enough" according to some people. There are also people who degrade mems because "they think they are soo good". Which came first? No one knows. Its the chicken or the egg thingy. I think we should ALL be nice, and we are ALL to blame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animallover10
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?    Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:31 am

yea. Like if an annoying toddler or an unkind non is being mean, the first thing to do is not to flap them, because that gets you nowhere, and they have more reasons why to think that mems are mean, if they think that. Flapping, which fantagians say for slapping, gets you nowhere. A lot of ppl here have probably flapped ppl before, and in my opinion its not the best thing to do. You wouldn't flap or slap a person who accuses you, would you? You would probably handle the situation maturely, like I am in a real-life situation right now when ppl wrongly accuse. Some people just have differences difficulties thats their problem if they accuse you or be mean to you, and all you can do is take in the matter maturely. There's nothing else you could do about it, its their problem, and their loss. Thats what I like to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grenade
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?    Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:31 am

animal_lover wrote:
This topic is NOT a members vs. non members topic! So don't turn it into one! This topic is about how unfair it is for non members to judge members.

Lots of non-members accuse members of being "stuck-up snobs". There are members that are stuck up snobs. There are also NON members that are stuck up snobs. Don't they realize that calling us stuck up snobs is just as mean as us not allowing them into our parties? It's not fair of them to judge us. If they want to be a premium member, they have to work to earn money like everyone else does. Not sit and whine about it because nobody wants to hear it. And they can't judge us. That's MORE unfair than fantage not giving them a lot of clothes. I'm not saying members aren't mean. There ARE mean members. But there are no more mean members than there are mean non members. What do you think? Who do YOU think are the mean ones? This is NOT a "Who do you think is better?" topic. It's who you think is mean. And "members r mean cuz they r mean" isn't an answer. It's just shallow. Keep that in mind. I'd like to hear your opinion because I'm sure there will be lots of different answers with lots of different supportive reasons.

They are the same and your signature is stretching my page!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animallover10
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?    Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:44 am

Me? Animal_Lover and I are DEFINITELY NOT the same, oh noooooo! No, no, no, and NO! and i didn't make it stretchy my page is stretchy too it wasn't me and we r different i am NOT her and she is NOT me oh plz seriosly we are NOT the same person!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?    Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:52 am

animallover10 wrote:
Me? Animal_Lover and I are DEFINITELY NOT the same, oh noooooo! No, no, no, and NO! and i didn't make it stretchy my page is stretchy too it wasn't me and we r different i am NOT her and she is NOT me oh plz seriosly we are NOT the same person!

She was saying that nons and memes are the same :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animallover10
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?    Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:54 am

Oh lol its just a lot of people in previous topics had thought that me and animal_lover were the same which is definitely not true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sky
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?    Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:55 am

Non-members VS. Members is a tie. BOTH are mean in ways, it is depending on the person they are outside of Fantage. Lets compare a King to a villager, the King has the power over everyone in the village. In Fantage, compare a non-member to a member. None has the power of ruling anyone. The bans should be edited, because when I started Fantage, it said Dont be mean to others in any way. So, that's why they should really start being nice and reading rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?    Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:07 am

If there is no consequence, rules will be broken. And there is no punishment for being mean on Fantage. I just think that SOME non members need to stop being so judgemental because it's just as mean as members calling them poor or saying they have nothing. They can both be mean for different reasons. But it's not fair for other people to call us mean because that's judging us. And THAT'S whats mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animallover10
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?    Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:15 am

like i said before, theres nothing we can do about it if nons or mems are mean, except handle the situation maturely. If someone accuses you on fantage or in real life which happened to me, the answer isn't to flap someone, because thats totally immature. If someone accuses you so rongely like what happened to me in real life, I have to handle the situation maturely like I am now. On fantage you shouldn't flap people you don't like bcuz that gives them another reason to think why ur so mean, or maybe a non would think that all mems are mean bcuz they like to flap ppl which isn't very nice either. Like me, I stopped flapping ppl. But yes, its annoying when ppl accuse you very rongly and stuff and u might want to flap them but not in real life but you should think about your actions first. Both the accuser which probably just wants to get away with anything she/he says and wants, and the innocent person who didn't do anything wrong. But theres nothing we can do about, just play your role as the mature one and not the mean one who might accuse someone of doing something or accuse a mem of being mean or braggy, (or maybe the mem IS mean or braggy) and just do what you have to do, not b mean or accuse or make a big jealousy fuss. Not all mems are mean, but not all nons are nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?    Today at 8:36 am

Back to top Go down

Members vs. Non members- Are members the mean ones?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1