Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

All right, here's what's going on

Go down 
+8
Abbey
S
Sky
dearheart1
Flynn
Squirtle
Weekays
Makkine
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Makkine
Makkine

All right, here's what's going on Empty
PostSubject: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:31 pm

I apologise for being so inactive, again. Obviously I can't leave for a month without the whole forum going insane. I feel bad for S having to deal with y'all by herself.

Okay, some points:
  • Quit freaking out about the spam deal. It was easy to clean up and very bad spam anyway. All users have been banned for a month. You're just flooding the forum with useless threads at this point.
  • You are not permitted to harass S, Abbey, or any other moderators about any personal issues with Swaggy. Whether they disclose their reasons for the ban or not is none of your business. S has admitted that perma-banning her was excessive and will contact Mace or Cyrus about unbanning her.
  • I'll use this as an opportunity to remind y'all that the rules are here for a reason. No flamebaiting (inflammatory comments), spamming, threads towards a specific user, or backseat modding. Thanks, y'all.

Overall, you've been great. It's just a couple of you that need a reminder that just because we might not be posting or joining the chatbox, doesn't mean the mods aren't here.

Last edited by Makkine on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:33 pm

Okay it was me that told about the users
Im happy thats all cleaned up

P.S i was gonna spam but i only chanegd rude name and S said that was okay S your the best mod ever OuO

Last edited by ♥~Kayleigh~♥ on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:33 pm

okay will will remember to follow the rules more. thank you for clearing that up!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:43 pm

I agree with S about what happened with Swaggy. She was angry that they picked a moderator without applications and took her feeling out on S. While a perma-ban may have been excessive, it wasn't without reason.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:03 pm

Yep S took the words from my mouth
Back to top Go down
dearheart1
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Thank you. And Makkine, S and I made up later on. So i think everythings cleared..
Back to top Go down
http://daba.medianewsonline.com/
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Kayleigh spammed with them. Someone told me, so Kayleigh is lying.

Last edited by Enderman on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:44 pm

keyleigh sort of did not lie... she did not say that she did not so that does not really make it a lie.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:47 pm

She did, check her infraction bar.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Enderman wrote:
She did, check her infraction bar.
She got an infraction for another thing. She was planning to collaborate with the spammers, but did not do any spamming personally. I am not sure what happened between them but this is what I have heard. Until we have decisive proof, she will remain unbanned.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:50 pm

Hai hai! We have proof as the user she was going to use to spam had no posts on it! So good job for her for deciding to do the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:49 pm

And to all of you that think it's "funny" to spam -

First of all, it doesn't even bother us mods. I have seen such worse images in my life, some blood or something on a kids forum does not affect me.

It's very easy to clean up. It won't ruin our day.

You will get caught. Even with a proxy, we have our ways of finding out.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:19 am

Abbey, S, and Makkine, thank you for cleaning up the spam. It was icky Sad. Even though it was a remarkably bad job of spamming, the language was umm. . . I don't know but you know what I'm saying. But thanks for cleaning it up!
Back to top Go down
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:20 am

Thank you for answering me. Now, im not back-seat modding, but I know who the spammers are (i think you know too). I have crucial evidence, I say that because iv'e talked with someone, and she said Kayleigh spammed. I think this is turning into a bit of a fight. So we would be better off locking this topic.

Last edited by Enderman on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:28 am

Enderman wrote:
Thank you for answering me. Now, im not back-seat modding, but I know who the spammers are (i think you know too). I have crucial evidence, I say that because iv'e talked with Cake, and she said Kayleigh spammed. I think this is turning into a bit of a fight. So we would be better off locking this topic.

You don't know if she's telling the truth. Because I checked the ip, and she matched the user "vaginalsperm". However, I, Makkine, nor S never saw any spam by that user. So, it's conclusive that she didn't spam. We would have noticed and made the correlation.

Also, there's the fact that you can look at this stuff in the admin panel to double check, which I am assuming S and Makkine verified with Mace, which is their proof they refer to.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:30 am

Plus i dont lie
Back to top Go down
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:42 am

it was captain howdy, kayleigh, swaggy and cake
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:43 am

i didnt post anything
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:03 am

Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥ wrote:
it was captain howdy, kayleigh, swaggy and cake

how do you know o.o?
Back to top Go down
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:14 am

Again, I think someone should lock this topic before it gets out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:27 am

it isnt going too for the last time
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:30 am

Xx~♥~K~F~♥~xX wrote:
it isnt going too for the last time

What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:32 am

Okay guys. It doesn't matter who they were. It's cleaned up. No pointing fingers! And I honestly don't think that Cake spammed, or captain howdy, or kayleigh, or Swaggy. It's not going too far. Don't live in the future! So just don't accuse here and don't spam. That's kind of the message. This problem has been inflated and the rumor portrays it as an exaggerated version of the real situation. The point is, it's cleaned up! No need to make up false exclamations. I don't like when people fight Sad
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:34 am

It was cake and captain howdy plus i was going to help them ( i know i was going to do it with them but it wouldnt let me post so yeah! ) Because we had meetings on xat and stuff but Swaggy didnt..
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:35 am

Xx~♥~K~F~♥~xX wrote:
It was cake and captain howdy plus i was going to help them ( i know i was going to do it with them but it wouldnt let me post so yeah! ) Because we had meetings on xat and stuff but Swaggy didnt..

You have no right to call them out like that. You may as well be lying too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All right, here's what's going on   All right, here's what's going on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All right, here's what's going on
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next