Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Gumi Megpoid redraw

Go down 
+4
Abstract
Squirtle
Weekays
el
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
o
Veteran Fantagian

Gumi Megpoid redraw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gumi Megpoid redraw   Gumi Megpoid redraw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Caneka wrote:
Does anyone have critiques besides the legs/shading? Seriously I know there is something wrong but I am not sure what it is.

First of all, let me say that this is beautiful! You've surely improved. c:

I only have three critiques besides the legs:

1.) Folds. They are very tricky, I know, but you've got room for improvement there. As Burritannie said, the clothes should not look like they are stuck to the body. The folds should especially stick out from the body, since they are, well, folded. You also need some more folds than just four. Folds show direction, so if her arms are raised up, that's the direction the folds should go in. Sorry I may not be explaining this too well, but if you need more help on folds, just observe more. I often like to look at the folds on other people's clothing to get an idea of how to draw them.

2.) You also need to be mindful of the female figure when sketching your drawings. I don't see any figure on her upper body, and considering the size of her breasts, she looks like she needs a more curvy figure. I know that you understand the figure, so just remember to make it visible when drawing girls of this age.

3.) The fingers of this girl's hands are at a perfect length, but the hands look backwards. Put your hands in the pose you're doing when drawing hands so you don't get confused. I also don't see the palm of the hands. If you want to know my secret to drawing hands that include the palm, I'll show you one of my hand sketches:
Spoiler:
It's just a quick sketch, but you get the idea. What I wanted you to see is that I always draw a space for the palm. That little area that looks like a sideways letter "D" is how I make room for the palm of the hand. I advise you try that when drawing hands, because you will notice a big difference.

Other than that, this is amazing! And honestly, the mouth is not too big at all. It's the perfect size. If you look straight at yourself in the mirror, you will see that the tips of your mouth end below the middles of your eyes. Good job, Fuko!
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Gumi Megpoid redraw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gumi Megpoid redraw   Gumi Megpoid redraw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Oh thanks, Hop! Actually, the fingers are the right way. I just didn't add the palm because I am the laziest of all. If I did add a palm though, it wouldn't of looked like that. uvu
Back to top Go down

Gumi Megpoid redraw
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2