Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Has anyone noticed that Dreamcatchers and Splash are the exact same thing?! LOL. You buy the costume, then you try to catch/pop floating objects to win prizes? It's the same thing! All events have something in common. But "Splash" and "dreamcatchers" have TOO much in common! And fantage has to STOP making events every single day! Lately there hasn't been a SINGLE day without an event. Fantage "popstars" starts the 20th. The day "splash" ends! We need to be able to BREATHE in between events! No offense to fantage. But there are too many events and a lot of them are kind of the exact same thing! What do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:59 pm

I think there was also a "Fantage on Ice" and a "Fantage on ice - Encore"?
I don't know because at that point I had already quit, but I think there was something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frost
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Yeah...I like the events, but I understand there might be too many. Fantage just wants people to have fun, instead of just standing around, doing tryouts all day. I like it, but I do sometimes wish that there could be ONE day without an event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/yoichi._.s/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:03 pm

I remember when we /used/ to breathe lol.

I think Fantage is an event website now I guess. Maybe that's the goal of the website? Keep the people playing in events? Hmm...

Oh oh! That is also like thos event houses or group games. Catch the snowflake, catch this, catch that.
This only happened about two times; Maybe the next time it will stop probably. I actually like the events though, I agree that people should buy more costumes that they made, they weren't made for no reason. :/ And some people just don't buy lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:48 am

@Rue- Yea there was. Good example! I remember that. It's so pointless! It's the same thing just with different clothes. It's like opening up top models, but painted purple, then trying to pass it off as a whole different thing. But although it wasn't such a good idea, at least they admited that it was the same thing
@Tomoyo- I agree. I wouldn't have a problem if there was an event every three or four days, but this is too much. The events are fun, but if they are going to keep reusing the same ideas, then it's time to take a break.
@Abstract- Yea. They should give us a few days to earn stars for the NEW event in between the events. And lots of the games are kind of the same. The events ARE fun, just the same thing being repeated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ℓσкє
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:24 am

Fantage has lamer ideas. That's why I quitted.

OFFTOPIC : Speaking of that, would anyone like to take care of my account?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:40 am

No thanks I already have two accounts. Erinrox12 and pomeranian100.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:55 am

yes they are making things to much in commin but they are running out of ideas. we can't do anything about it. end of discussion. (really that's all we can say)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:50 am

maybe you should read the fantage news video thing. they are making events non stop because of summer. havent you seen the on homepage " Endless Summer Events June-August 2012" they want kids to stay on the computer and not go outside or hang out with friends. they want you to spend money to get ecoins or membership to get the limited items.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:55 am

Mila wrote:
maybe you should read the fantage news video thing. they are making events non stop because of summer. havent you seen the on homepage " Endless Summer Events June-August 2012" they want kids to stay on the computer and not go outside or hang out with friends. they want you to spend money to get ecoins or membership to get the limited items.

This.

They want little kids to blow their money all summer instead of having fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:28 am

True. I mean, one month, theres like eighteen events. Your kidding me right? What is even the superhero event for? Gosh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:46 am

The super hero event was for the release of the avengers, because fantage doesn't do advertising it made up a bunch of super hero costumes with lots of different actions Razz
Anyways, I do think all the events are really annoying, but at least they have stuff for nons! The lights out fantage thingy at the end of the month looks cool though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:49 am

The one event I really liked was the garage band event... I really wish I could've gotten the saxophone outfit no matter how cheesy it looked >.<

Think of it from a businesses stand point.

The more events the more items there are to buy. This will make ecoin users buy ecoins and people buy memberships just so they can get the cool stuff they see. Fantage wouldn't do this if they knew they weren't going to gain something from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:20 am

@Relora i agree. the garage band one was the best! it was from 2010 though... i think they should keep doing events but everytime they would have a different style. i mean different then poping ballons by buying oufits and that stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:22 am

I totally agree with you guys! If Fantage really WAS the "Best Virtual World" they would stop trying to take over children's lives and ruining their summers.
Ex.
Kid 1: I went to Canada and Florida and I played outside with my friends and went to a waterpark with my BFF.
Kid 2: I went to England and met the queen! I learned how to play lacrosse and do a cartweel.
Kid 3: I played on Fantage nonstop because there were events all summer!

I agree with you guys! Maybe Fantage should do that thing Nickolodeon does. They should shut down like one day a week so kids can go play outside and enjoy summer! THAT would make fantage the best virtual world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:49 am

itsbleh wrote:
Fantage has lamer ideas. That's why I quitted.

OFFTOPIC : Speaking of that, would anyone like to take care of my account?
yeahh i would take care of your account...

And yeah they are kinda the same but fantage is slowly improving!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:40 pm

Mhmm. At least "Fantage Popstars" sounds SLIGHTLY original. But I also thought that "Splash" would be original. So we have to wait and see!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:46 pm

They are not the excact same and plus

Would someone mind to get limited items for me because im up with school work and im getting a new bike this summer a new peircing on the higher ear so im not gonna be able to take care of it
If you would like to take care of it just PM m why...
^^ sorry that was a bit off topic but i jsut want limited items Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Well of course they aren't the exact same thing. But the concept is the same. Buy costumes to click floating objects to earn prizes and stars? How original.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dearheart1
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:54 pm

I hat ernin stars
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://daba.medianewsonline.com/
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Ikr animallover can you take care of my fantage acc while im busy? if you can pm me just to get new items and like limited stuff if you can Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?    Today at 4:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Fantage "Dreamcatchers" and "Splash- Same thing?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1