Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I might get in big trouble...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I might get in big trouble... Empty
PostSubject: I might get in big trouble...   I might get in big trouble... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:38 am

So on the day before school ended on, I was gonna give back my classmate his book back, since I wasn't even gonna read it anyway. But the next day (last day of school), I forgot to bring it! And he also said that he might not even be in my school next year, so idk what to do. Well hopefully his parents won't think that I was trying to steal his book. If only I I knew his address so that I could mail it to him, but I didn't really think of that on the last day of school.

All I could do now is hope that he'll still be in my school next year. But besides that, any tips?
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I might get in big trouble...   I might get in big trouble... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:43 am

Hmm shame shame..... Tell your parents and see what they say...Or just di something
...Idk

Wish you luck! Keep your fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: I might get in big trouble...   I might get in big trouble... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:47 am

Does he live around your area? Do you know what of his friends addresses or phone numbers or just friend in person? Maybe they know~!
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I might get in big trouble...   I might get in big trouble... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:52 am

Hmm abstract aggred You should really ask another friend maybe?
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: I might get in big trouble...   I might get in big trouble... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Well, if you know his name you could look his parents up on the Yellow Book and try to contact him. You could also find him through mutual friends.
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I might get in big trouble...   I might get in big trouble... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I might get in big trouble...
Page 1 of 1