Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Rate the scary story above you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:48 pm

00000000! That's only one sentence no offense I get it but it's not scary at all.

This story is SUPER scary but I don't get it. If someone gets it, EXPLAIN IT TO ME! PLEASE! I wanna' know!

A little girl’s parents went out for a business dinner so they hired a babysitter to watch her.

“Can I have some ice cream?” the little girl, Holly asked after supper.
“Sure” the babysitter, Beatrice said. “Where’s the freezer?”
“In the basement, so are the nuts, cherries and candy and stuff.”

When she went down to get the ice cream, she looked out the window to see a little girl standing outside. This didn’t strike her as too suspicious and she simply brushed it off.

After she had given Holly her ice cream, Holly asked, “Can I have some hot fudge on this, please?”
“Course,” was the quick reply.

After Beatrice went back down into the basement to retrieve the hot fudge, she looked back out the window to see the same little girl, only wearing a red cape. She absentmindedly wondered if the girl was playing dress-up as she trudged back upstairs.

“Got it,” she deadpanned after setting the hot fudge in the microwave and putting the thick chocolate goop on the ice cream.
“Can I please have some nuts on this please…?”
“Really?”
“Puh-lease?”
“Fine…” she sighed already heading back down the stairs. As she got the nuts out of a small cabinet in the wall she looked back out the window to see the same little girl in the red cape, holding a knife.

As she ran upstairs she decided she was calling the police.
“Ooh Thank you!” Holly squealed happily from her perch on her pink Disney Princess booster seat.
“Uh-I-I yeah. Hey, Holly, I need you to-“
“Oh no! Can I have a cherry on top, please?”

Not wanting to alarm Holly, she decided that she would go get the cherries, then call the police after locking herself and Holly in the bathroom. There’s no way the little girl could get inside if the windows and doors were all locked.

After slowly descending down the stairs, she opened the freezer with shaky arms.
Daring to peek out of the window, she closed her eyes before staring out it.
The same little girl, in the same red cape, holding the same knife was there. Only the knife now had blood on it.

Running up the stairs, scared of what might await, she checked on Holly.
Holly was dead, a small pool of blood forming on the floor under her.
She ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind her before dialing 911.

When the police arrived, the tearful mother and father were with them. The mother approached Beatrice, sobbing uncontrollably. “What happened?”

“Oh God- I’m sorry oh God! I-I saw this little girl with this red cape and a knife outside your basement window!”

The mother said, “We-we don’t have any basement windows, only mirrors…”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:56 pm

9/10

Oh, I see how it is...

"A young girl was left home alone for the first time with only her dog to protect her, she heard a bulletin on the radio about a Dangerous Lunatic that had escaped from a nearby asylum, she immediately locked all the door and went to bed. A dripping sound from the bathroom made it difficult to fall asleep, she reached down under her bed to make sure her faithful dog was by her side, he replied by licking her hand enthusiastically. The next morning when she woke up and went to the bathroom, she found her dog hanging from the shower nozzle, blood dripping from his torn throat, on the mirror written in blood were the words 'People can lick too!'"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:00 pm

I posted that one too LOL. It's kind of creepy. But my dog is TOTES ADORBZ so I could never be scared by that story. 4/10
@mjay- Tell me! I don't get it!!

And I don't get the following story either but i don't care.

I've been lying in my room for hours now. It's 5:30 am and there's not much I can do. You know what the worst part of my situation is? I'm in the same room with my parents. They keep looking at me, and I can't help but not look back and try not to cry or scream.

Their eyes are focused on me and their mouths are wide open. There's a strong scent of blood and I feel so paralyzed with fear. Here's the thing. The second I make any hint that I'm not asleep anymore, I'm screwed. I'll die, and there's nobody around to save me. I've been trying to think of a way out, but the only idea I have is to rush for the door, run outside, and scream for help, hoping any neighbors hear me. It's risky, but if I stay here, I'll surely die.

He's waiting for me to wake up and see his masterpiece. You're probably wondering what's going on. I do get ahead of myself sometimes. About three hours ago I heard screaming from the other side of the house. I got up and went to check the noise before I realized I had to use the restroom.

Instead of doing the smart, noble thing and investigating, I used the bathroom first. I could have gotten myself killed right then for my stupid actions. But I actually did my business and took a peek outside the bathroom. There was blood on the carpet. As any other sane human would do, I bolted back to my room, hiding under my sheets like the scaredy I was. I tried to convince myself to go back to sleep, and that this was just some weird, vivid dream or something. But I heard my bedroom door creak open, and like the terrified child I was, I peeked out from under my blankets to see what was going on.

I could see something dragging my parents into the room, obviously dead. It was not human, I can tell you that much. It was hairless, with no eyes and no clothing. It walked like a caveman, with its back slouched as it dragged my dead parents. But this thing was smarter than any caveman.

It propped my father against the edge of the bed, and made him face me. It then sat my mother down in the chair and positioned her towards me as well. Then, it started rubbing it's hands along the walls, staining it with blood, drawing a circle with the devils pentagram in it. This thing had made what it would probably call a masterpiece.

To finish it off, it scrambled a message onto the wall that I could not read in the darkness. It then positioned itself under my bed, waiting to strike.

The scariest thing now is, my eyes have adjusted to the darkness, and since then, I can read the message on the wall. I don't want to look at, because it's terrifying to think about, but I feel I need to see before I'm killed.

I peek at the creatures masterpiece.

'I know you're awake.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:01 pm

What do you mean you don't get it?

/facepalm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:05 pm

I get the one that I just posted. I don't get the one about the girl in the red cape! Tell me what it is I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:21 pm

7/10.

i am not good at scary stories at all so just go easy on me....

it was august 27, 2000. there was a family of three that lived in the mountians. a mother named searia a and two children named joe and bob. (i can't think of much names, lol.) joe decided to go outside to catch fireflies. he brought out a camra to take pictures. his brother, bob went to a sleep over and his mother was doing bills. joe was having so much fun untill he saw a glowing shape. it looked like a body. "maybe it is just a person"! he said. it came closer. he ran inside and locked the doors and windows. he spent all night thinking about it and got no sleep. the next night he looked out the window, and did not see the mysterious glow in the woods. he went outside and cought fireflies again. this time he saw a mysterious glow and he ran back inside. he locked all of the doors and windows again. he looked outside of the window in his room and saw no glow. the third night he went outside again and saw no mysterious glow. he had a great time outside. he knew that no one would belive him if he told some people so he had to keep this secret. that night at 10:30 PM he was getting ready for bed. he looked out the window and saw the glow. he ran outside and decided to go into the woods to see what it was. when he got to the glow, he fainted. he got shot! 1 hour later he saw himself on an operating table in a weird flying object. he saw frightning beings doing something to him. the next morning his brother went home and his mother was finally free of things to do. they could not find joe! they hired a search team to find him. a week later they found him sleeping in a spot they have already checked. they woke joe up and asked "What happend"?
Joe replied by saying "idk how i ended up here. the last thing i remember was being in the woods looking for uh, something". next wek the story ended up everywhere. on newspapers, t.v's, radios, and more! some people belive that it was a prank and some people think that it is what you would call aliens. 1 month later when joe forgot about it he looked out of his window at night. there was nothing there. he went to bed and heard a noise.there was a voice. "I'm coming for you" the voice said. the mother did not hear it, but bob did. he woke up and got scared. he peaked out of his window but just saw a light. he went into joe's room and saw him hiding under his covers quietly crying in fear. he told him to come outside with him to find out what it is. joe said "NO WAY"!!!! but in a whisper voice. Bob went outside with a flashlight. when he shined the light at the thing he droped the flashlight. he tried to scream as loud as he could but it was too late. the next morning the mother found Bob murderd! Joe knew that something was wrong.....he tried to look stuff up that related to what he was experencing. he found no answers, sadly. the next night Joe was pulling his curtians over his window, locking his doors and windows, and more. he was thinking. "is it a murderer? poltergeist? aliens"? he went to bed and heard a noise in his hallway. "I am coming for you" the thing said. it unlocked the door and went close to the bed. Joe went under the covers, frightend. the glow was so right that he almost went blind. the thing got closer to Joe. the covers came off of Joe's head and he saw what it was. it was an ALIEN. when the alien was just about to murder Joe, he took out a toy lightsaver and hit the alien on the head. he tried to wake his mom but the door was locked and she was in a soundproof room. he went to the kitchen and took out an emergency gun. he shot it but ran out of bullets! "WHAT SHOULD I DO"? he decided to throw the gun. the aliens head got damaged and died. he threw the body back in the woods and never saw it again. a day after he threw it it came alive again! what will happen next?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:30 pm

that was creepy rue.... i covered some of it and worked my way through it but now i cant stop checking behind me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 pm

Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥ wrote:
that was creepy rue.... i covered some of it and worked my way through it but now i cant stop checking behind me

same.... my fan is on and it is making my curtians move and now i am getting scared
Back to top Go down
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:36 pm

There was once a kid with no cookie.

That kid was you.

The end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:52 pm

9.9/10

Nuuuu. D: Made me cry, I want a cookiiee!

A random paragraph (I just made it randomly, took me under like 4 minutes lol), Idk I guess just be BRAVE:

Look at the palm of your hand, closely. Not imagine you don't have a thumb. Now imagine your hand turning dark, dark green and bumpy. And your nails get longer and larger, and there is a whole through that nail. And your life line is getting shorter and red. Your hand all of a second turns red at the center. Blood is coming out, gushing like a river. Your hand turns black. And if you got closer, you face is buried in your vains, and your eyes are connected to your wrist. You veins turns into snakes, and you'll no the rest.

Good thing I used my common sense and didn't open the spoiler, even before these posts. Wink

Last edited by Abstract on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:59 pm

1/10 sorry.

once a kid died. the

oh and really, no one rated my other story. it took me three hours to make
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:05 pm

Rue wrote:
@Animal_Lover Cute? Here it is. Up for another spoiler?

Spoiler:

um,rue, can you stop posting those scary pics? Im only like in third grade, and they are kinda scaring me. Not forcing, but can you stop? The one you just posted is really creepy............ Embarassed Twisted Evil Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Oh I almost pressed the spoiler lol.

Why are you guys looking in the spoiler of people said it was bad and scary and creepy and you won't sleep and such? :/ Common sense if you really don't like scary stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usui
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Here's a scary story.

It's called the ugly barnacle. Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The End!
I hope I didn't frighten you. Wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:33 pm

10/10. That, my friend, is what I call a scary story. Applause for you mam!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usui
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Abstract wrote:
10/10. That, my friend, is what I call a scary story. Applause for you mam!
Yes yes yes, it's a very scary story indeed. Someone who finally has good taste in scary stories! :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Lol smile.jpg was a good creepy pasta. It was one that had creeped me out thanks for putting it up here rue :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:31 am

prittyponey1233 wrote:
Rue wrote:
@Animal_Lover Cute? Here it is. Up for another spoiler?

Spoiler:

um,rue, can you stop posting those scary pics? Im only like in third grade, and they are kinda scaring me. Not forcing, but can you stop? The one you just posted is really creepy............ Embarassed Twisted Evil Shocked

If I post a scary story, someone tells me it is cute and I tell them that it is scary, you can kind of expect it to be scary. And it was in a spoiler. You didn't even have to see it if you didn't want to.

@Relora: Thanks! It's one of my favourite Creepypastas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:02 am

What the heck does this have to do with pasta?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:18 am

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/creepypasta

Read the link above. You'll get it. Also, if you want to read a creepypasta for yourself, try the links below. ( Warning: they are a little bit scary)

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Jeff_The_Killer

And my personal favourite:

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Smile_Dog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:26 am

0/10 cuz i haven't looked at them i've learned my lesson about that.

Read this if you dare . . .

There were two roommates (yes, I know, another college story), Sarah and Megan. Sarah was the theatrical type and loved acting. She was in all the town's plays. Megan was more of a book person, she loved to read and her studies were her first priority.

Anyway, there was a huge play called "Oh, Susannah" that Sarah was in, and it was coming up on Saturday... so every chance that Sarah got, she would practice in the park (that's where she got her inspiration) for hours. Every time, she would beg Megan to go with her, but Megan would stay in the dorm and read.

Well, on Saturday Sarah was a hit. Being the star, she was detained after the play, and got home really late. As she entered, she heard her roommate's rocking chair squeaking in the corner, but couldn't see it, not all the lights were on. Must be waiting for me, Sarah thought. Putting her stuff away, she went back into the main room.

From the corner came a voice. It sounded rather husky, but that wasn't what agitated Sarah.

"Oh, Susannah, don't you cry for me..." came the voice.

"Stop it Megan! Don't give me that crap, okay?" said Sarah.

"Oh, Susannah, don't you cry for me..."

"Stop it! I mean it, Meg!"

"Oh, Susannah, don't you cry for me..."

"Stop!!!!! That's it!!!!" Sarah screamed as she flicked on the room's lights.

Sarah gawked in horror at the sight. Her roommate's body was in the rocking chair, but her head wasn't, her head was on the wall, kept there by a butcher knife. From behind the rocking chair she could hear laughter – maniacal laughter.

"Who's there? Who are you????"

From behind the rocking chair jumped a man, later found out to be the butcher that escaped from the sanitarium in the next town. All the time he was cutting Sarah, he was singing, over and over, "Oh, Susannah, don't you cry for me... I come from Alabama with a banjo on my knee."

Pinning Sarah to the wall next to her roommate's head, he screamed, "Now, Susannah, don't you cry for me!!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:35 am

If you didn't read them because you were to scared to, then they deserve a 15.
This story is a true one about the beta version of a Pokemon game.

The Lavender Town Syndrome (also known as "Lavender Town Tone" or "Lavender Town Suicides") was a peak in suicides and illness of children between the ages of 7-12 shortly after the release of Pokémon Red and Green in Japan, back in February 27, 1996.

Rumors say that these suicides and illness only occurred after the children playing the game reached Lavender Town, whose theme music had extremely high frequencies, that studies showed that only children and young teens can hear, since their ears are not fully developed.

Due to the Lavender Tone, at least two-hundred children supposedly committed suicide, and many more developed illnesses and afflictions. The children who committed suicide usually did so by hanging or jumping from heights. Those who did not acted irrationally complained of severe headaches after listening to Lavender Town's theme.

Although Lavender Town now sounds differently depending on the game, this mass hysteria was caused by the first Pokémon game released. After the Lavender Tone incident, the programmers had fixed Lavender Town's theme music to be at a lower frequency, and since children were no longer affected by it.

One video appeared in 2010 using ”special software" to analyze the audio of Lavender Town's music. When played, the software created images of the Unown near the end of the audio. This raised a controversy, since the Unown didn't appear until the Generation 2 games: Silver, Gold, and Crystal. The Unown translate to "LEAVE NOW".&nbsp There is also the said Beta Version of Lavender Town.

And here it is (Don't worry, it's not scary at all)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:43 am

0/10. Not scary I don't even get it.

A very stylish teenage girl grew tired of spending hours carefully "ratting" (teasing) and spraying her hair to attain an extreme beehive do. She washed her hair in sugar-water, allowing it to harden in the style she wanted. At night, she carefully wrapped a towel around it and slept on a special half-pillow designed not to disturb the hair.

One morning she failed to come down for breakfast. Her mother went to her room only to find her dead in bed. When the towel was removed from her head, it was discovered that she had been gnawed to death by rats (or bugs — I've heard both versions).

Example:
As told by Jen Rasi...

My mother told me a variation on this one, which proves this to be an international urban legend:

My mother grew up in Ostersund, Sweden. When she was in her early teens, when beehive hairdos were popular, she was told about a girl in her school who wrapped her hair around bread dough to achieve maximum height to her beehive.

After about three weeks of her winning hairdo she began to suffer severe headaches. She was finally taken to an emergency room, almost unconscious, where it was discovered that the dough, and consequently her scalp (really believable, that!), was totally infested with maggots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:25 am

3/10 i don't get it

it was august 27, 2000. there was a family of three that lived in the mountians. a mother named searia a and two children named joe and bob. (i can't think of much names, lol.) joe decided to go outside to catch fireflies. he brought out a camra to take pictures. his brother, bob went to a sleep over and his mother was doing bills. joe was having so much fun untill he saw a glowing shape. it looked like a body. "maybe it is just a person"! he said. it came closer. he ran inside and locked the doors and windows. he spent all night thinking about it and got no sleep. the next night he looked out the window, and did not see the mysterious glow in the woods. he went outside and cought fireflies again. this time he saw a mysterious glow and he ran back inside. he locked all of the doors and windows again. he looked outside of the window in his room and saw no glow. the third night he went outside again and saw no mysterious glow. he had a great time outside. he knew that no one would belive him if he told some people so he had to keep this secret. that night at 10:30 PM he was getting ready for bed. he looked out the window and saw the glow. he ran outside and decided to go into the woods to see what it was. when he got to the glow, he fainted. he got shot! 1 hour later he saw himself on an operating table in a weird flying object. he saw frightning beings doing something to him. the next morning his brother went home and his mother was finally free of things to do. they could not find joe! they hired a search team to find him. a week later they found him sleeping in a spot they have already checked. they woke joe up and asked "What happend"?
Joe replied by saying "idk how i ended up here. the last thing i remember was being in the woods looking for uh, something". next wek the story ended up everywhere. on newspapers, t.v's, radios, and more! some people belive that it was a prank and some people think that it is what you would call aliens. 1 month later when joe forgot about it he looked out of his window at night. there was nothing there. he went to bed and heard a noise.there was a voice. "I'm coming for you" the voice said. the mother did not hear it, but bob did. he woke up and got scared. he peaked out of his window but just saw a light. he went into joe's room and saw him hiding under his covers quietly crying in fear. he told him to come outside with him to find out what it is. joe said "NO WAY"!!!! but in a whisper voice. Bob went outside with a flashlight. when he shined the light at the thing he droped the flashlight. he tried to scream as loud as he could but it was too late. the next morning the mother found Bob murderd! Joe knew that something was wrong.....he tried to look stuff up that related to what he was experencing. he found no answers, sadly. the next night Joe was pulling his curtians over his window, locking his doors and windows, and more. he was thinking. "is it a murderer? poltergeist? aliens"? he went to bed and heard a noise in his hallway. "I am coming for you" the thing said. it unlocked the door and went close to the bed. Joe went under the covers, frightend. the glow was so bright that he almost went blind. the thing got closer to Joe. the covers came off of Joe's head and he saw what it was. it was an ALIEN. when the alien was just about to murder Joe, he took out a toy lightsaver and hit the alien on the head. he tried to wake his mom but the door was locked and she was in a soundproof room. he went to the kitchen and took out an emergency gun. he shot it but ran out of bullets! "WHAT SHOULD I DO"? he decided to throw the gun. the aliens head got damaged and died. he threw the body back in the woods and never saw it again. a day after he threw it it came alive again! what will happen next?

i know it's not scary
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:08 pm

3/10.

After waking up with a jolt, the girl laid in bed a few seconds longer. Reaching over to switch on her bedside lamp, she tried to remember exactly what had stolen her sweet slumber away. When she couldn’t, the brunette swung her legs over the side of the bed and heaved herself up. Checking the time on her phone, she snorted when she saw it was midnight; the witching hour. Knowing that sleep would only evade her, she left her bedroom for the kitchen, a good cup of coffee on her mind.

As she passed by her front door, a chill spread like liquid fire down her spine. It’s only Winter, she told herself, focusing again on the coffee plan. Measuring out scoops, water, and preparing her cup kept her occupied, but as the dark liquid boiled, she had nothing left to keep her mind from wandering off. The chill returned and she couldn’t help but glance behind her to the front door. It stood there innocently enough, just like always. The deadbolt was still in place and she could see nothing amiss with it. Turning back to her coffee, she did her best to forget about the feeling.

With her cup in hand, she started back towards her bedroom. As she walked by the front door, she decided that a quick glance out of the peep hole would help calm her restless thoughts. The chill worsened with each step she took towards the door and further away from the safety and warmth of her blankets. She pressed her empty hand against the cold, metal door and took a deep breath before leading her eye to the peep hole.

At first, she could only see an inky blackness and somehow seemed to swirl in itself. When she blinked in surprise, the void melted away. She wished it hadn’t. In it’s place, there stood what she could only guess was once a man. The limbs were long and inhumanly awkward, with bulky joints branching off into several arms, not unlike the branches of a tree. The creature was draped in a black suit, somehow making the thing more nightmarish to her. The icing on the proverbial cake, however, was what passed as the hellish thing’s face. It was as though her mind blurred the ghastly visage to spare itself further shock and horror.
Slender-Man.jpg
RetardoTheMagnificentAdded by RetardoTheMagnificent

She shoved herself away from the door with the hand still pressed against it. The scalding mug of coffee fell, the liquid burning her bare legs as she fell backwards and tried to crawl away from the door. She knew, somehow, that her mind hadn’t been playing tricks on her. As she crab walked away from the door, she watched as tendrils as black as the void itself snake around through the cracks. The girl was trapped between the instinct to flee and the gut feeling to not turn her back on the door. When the door jolted, the urge to flee overcame her and she slipped in the burning liquid as she tried to make it back to her room.

She knew deep down that she was trapping herself in a corner, but she had to get away from the door. The girl was halfway down the hallway when she heard the previously locked door creak open. She screamed and slipped into a wall, cracking her chin on it and stunning her.

After that, there was only blackness.

-

“Nicole?” a warm, male voice snapped the woman out of her trance. As she turned around, she was met by one of her sister’s doctor’s. She nodded, not sure if she should say anything, or even if she could find her voice if she did have something to say. That morning, she had gotten an urgent phone call from the hospital, saying that her sister, Lindsay, was there. Before they had even let her see her, the doctor’s had pulled her off to the side and insisted that they talk to her about what might have happened. Phrases like ‘self-inflected’ and ‘assault’ had been thrown around and Nicole felt her mind reel.

She still hadn’t fully understood what they had been saying until she saw Lindsay with her own eyes. Her little sister had a bandage wrapped around her head, covering both of her ears as well as her eyes. They said it was to keep her now deadened eyes from drying out and to try to keep infection out of the wounds Lindsay had made to her ears. The doctors had guessed that either she or someone else had jammed a pencil into them to keep her off balance or to deafen herself against something. There was the mix of first and second degree burns on her hands, legs, and feet, from what was assumed to be the coffee her neighbors found slipped all over the entry to her apartment.

As Nicole walked into her sister’s hospital room the first time, she thought she had spied the silhouette of a man in the window. That, she knew, was impossible. Her sister’s room was on the third story of the hospital.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the scary story above you!    Today at 12:17 am

Back to top Go down

Rate the scary story above you!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next