Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Annoying but scary thing!

Go down 
+4
Dog
Abstract
Flynn
Weekays
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Annoying but scary thing! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying but scary thing!   Annoying but scary thing! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:07 am

your not aloud too ( aha i know use the boys toilets OuO hahahahha )

^^ nahh you get detentoin if you use the boys toilets ^^
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Annoying but scary thing!   Annoying but scary thing! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:08 am

Then you just hold it in or make a friend go in before you and see if he/she keels over. It's up to you.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying but scary thing!   Annoying but scary thing! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:11 am

only 1 is aloud to go at a time ( im in primary ) the reason this happend is because everyone jumps on the toilets and stuff ( im nearly like the only mature Girl in my class )
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Annoying but scary thing!   Annoying but scary thing! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:14 am

Xx~♥~K~F~♥~xX wrote:
only 1 is aloud to go at a time ( im in primary ) the reason this happend is because everyone jumps on the toilets and stuff ( im nearly like the only mature Girl in my class )

Oh, that explains it, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Annoying but scary thing!   Annoying but scary thing! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:17 am

Pfft, I hate when I go to the bathroom and all the bathroom doors are locked so I have to go under the doors. -_- My whole school is Pre-K through 8th grade so usually that doesn't happen to me. (since we always have like 7 girls in the whole bathroom.)

Just don't worry about it. There is a small chance that anyone that is haunted or a murderer or a thief or what-not would try to get to you. (The news is so bad. *rolls eyes*
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying but scary thing!   Annoying but scary thing! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:26 am

Okayy back to the creepy phone thing..!

Last edited by Xx~♥~K~F~♥~xX on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Annoying but scary thing!   Annoying but scary thing! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:27 am

Xx~♥~K~F~♥~xX wrote:
okay im very scared now because wgenever i go to the school toilets alone and the lights are off ( my school lights are automati whenever somone walks in they switch on ) i go into a toilet and you can hear Heavy breeathing noises. and no one is there! Then something rattles then i just run ;/

I agree with you... The same things happen to me.At school I am ussilly the only one in the bathroom. I get so scared. I feel like someone is watching me.....lol I need help with this
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying but scary thing!   Annoying but scary thing! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:27 am

Haha same here!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Annoying but scary thing!   Annoying but scary thing! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:47 am

Ketchup Master wrote:
Xx~♥~K~F~♥~xX wrote:
okay im very scared now because wgenever i go to the school toilets alone and the lights are off ( my school lights are automati whenever somone walks in they switch on ) i go into a toilet and you can hear Heavy breeathing noises. and no one is there! Then something rattles then i just run ;/

I agree with you... The same things happen to me.At school I am ussilly the only one in the bathroom. I get so scared. I feel like someone is watching me.....lol I need help with this

Eww. Who would want to watch you go to the bathroom? You're fine. Unless this person happens to be a serial killer. Then you're probably not fine.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying but scary thing!   Annoying but scary thing! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:49 am

Haw haaghh! rue xDD but the toilets are usually locked scaryness OuO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying but scary thing!   Annoying but scary thing! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoying but scary thing!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2