Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Curious scry story. Any age can watch.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
emiko
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Curious scry story. Any age can watch.   Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:54 pm

K. Heres a little story my friend told me. The end might just be plain wierd, but just ignore that.

Here it goes.

One day, there was a little girl who went to a store. She found a doll. The doll had a creepy looking smile, pins through her hair and legs, and her hair covered with mysterious red stuff.The girl just thought it was a decoration or something. She went to the storekeeper, and asked if she could get the doll. As the coins klinked on the table, the man said "U sure you want this doll? Its haunted, and cursed." (by the way, i had no idea why they would put it in the store anyway.) She didnt care, so she just took the doll and left. But the man yelled as she walked away with her mom, " Lock it in your closet each night, and DONT let it out!" So days and days, she played, locked, played, locked, you get the point. But one day, she fell asleep playing with the doll. When she woke up, she was in a hallway of a apartment. A strange voice called out, "Little girl.... im at the first floor..." She got scared, and went up to the bathroom. "Little girl... im at the second floor.." She hided in the curtains in the shower and weeped. "Little girl... im at the third floor..." She got scared to death, and fainted in the tub. When she woke up, FLING! The doll was sitting on her stomach, holding a knife. "Little girl... you didnt play with me last night..." "IM SORRY! Please forgive me!" the girl said. "Its too late........." SWING! Splat! ...... A grandma walked up in the curtains to take a shower. I forget the rest.

I may switched some stuff up, but i just wanted it to be more interesting.

Commet below about how it was! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Curious scry story. Any age can watch.   Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:57 pm

Not scary, more like creepy, lol. I enjoyed reading it, though. :3

tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Curious scry story. Any age can watch.   Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Ohhh! My friend at school was telling the journalism club this, but thne it was time to go so she didn't get to finish. The next club meeting she didn't get to finish either because the teacher said too many of the students were scared. But they weren't even scared they were just pretending, like seriously. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Curious scry story. Any age can watch.   Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:17 pm

not very scary but i like it. so many scary stories today!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Curious scry story. Any age can watch.   Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:24 pm

I think there was a story that started out like this, but you made it different while going along.

I really did like it though. Creeped me out. I just don't know what I find as a scary story. There are scary pictures but not scary stories to me. Hmmmm....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Curious scry story. Any age can watch.   Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:39 pm

I just wanted to make it more interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usui
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Curious scry story. Any age can watch.   Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:43 pm

It wasn't really scary, it was kind of creepy. It was a good story though I enjoyed reading it.
Also the name of the topic is misleading, you can't watch a story you read a story lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Curious scry story. Any age can watch.   Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:57 am

Oh how funny. It's sorta yawn
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Curious scry story. Any age can watch.   Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:38 am

The story in Swag's signature is better. Come on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Curious scry story. Any age can watch.   Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:27 pm

It gives you a sudden shiver but yah its kinda creepy but not scary! like said alot of comments above!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Curious scry story. Any age can watch.   Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:10 pm

I know that story. The version I know goes like this:

A little girl bought a haunted doll. The doll came alive. 'Molly im on the first step molly im on the second step molly im on the third step molly im in your bed molly your dead." Short but creepy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Curious scry story. Any age can watch.   Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:16 pm

oui
Hors sujet de la raison pour laquelle je m'adresse comme celui-ci est trop améliorer mon français car je tiens à le rendre meilleur!

english:
Yes!
Off-topic the reasn i am speaking french is too improve my french

( a lil bit i wanna add its because im trying to improve french too be able to talk it when im older )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Curious scry story. Any age can watch.   Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:35 am

Rezik wrote:
Oh how funny. It's sorta yawn

Rolling Eyes picky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Curious scry story. Any age can watch.   Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:38 am

There are lots of stories like this LOL. I've seen Chucky. This is nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Curious scry story. Any age can watch.   Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:37 am

well its not scary but i like it :>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious scry story. Any age can watch.   Today at 1:34 pm

Back to top Go down

Curious scry story. Any age can watch.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1