Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

UGGHHH OMG WHY???

Go down 
+13
RadioGummie
dana scully
Lenka
Weekays
ℓσкє
Dog
Usui
Relora
Squirtle
Cefie
Sky
Abstract
Rufistar
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:56 pm

Like many other people, I have just been given a bunch of junky classroom host stickers and like half of my awesome sticker page got bumped into the invisible page! UGGGHHH!

I give stickers to other people, but only to people who have less than 10/10 and members. I also build sticker pages for newbies. But not like randomly give out junky stickers! Why do people have to do that? Sad
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:31 pm

If Fantage has a lock house feature, why don't they just have a feature to hide your trophies and sticker pages? It's ridiculous, or at least ask you for your permission. *rolls eyes*

Oh and please you don't need to double post. Edit button is your friend lol.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Well, my sticker page is completely filled up with HORRENDOUS stickers. I cant stand it.
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:45 pm

I do give out bunches of horrid stickers to people who are completely new and have a blank page because I know they'll kill them all later with awesome stickers, or members, but that's pretty much it because the rest I try to make it cute.
Just add on cute, not rare, stickers unless you want to risk making that rare sticker go poof.
But that must feel pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:22 pm

They do it tO level up.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:09 pm

I know...
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:00 am

I know how you feel :<

My special splash and boxy animated stickers are hidden in the invisible pages >.<
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:21 am

I honestly don't care if people gave me stickers and ruin my sticker page.
I would only care if I laid out my stickers perfectly, and they get ruined. :c
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:30 am

Takuto wrote:
I honestly don't care if people gave me stickers and ruin my sticker page.
I would only care if I laid out my stickers perfectly, and they get ruined. :c

That's what happened to her xD
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:56 am

I seriously don't care. It's not about the stickers. It's about what the stickers do, The stickers make you level up. Isn't that work having a couple pixels moved to an invisible page? I give junky stickers to people all the time because it makes me level up. To be honest, most people don't give a darn thing about the sticker pages current, preset lay-out when they are leveling you up. And most people only click on your sticker page to give you stickers. It's not like someone gave you a bunch of normal clothes then bumped all of your fabulous clothes to the "invisible" inventory. That would be a problem. Just ignore it no one really notices your page when they are giving you stickers.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:04 am

animal_lover wrote:
I seriously don't care. It's not about the stickers. It's about what the stickers do, The stickers make you level up. Isn't that work having a couple pixels moved to an invisible page? I give junky stickers to people all the time because it makes me level up. To be honest, most people don't give a darn thing about the sticker pages current, preset lay-out when they are leveling you up. And most people only click on your sticker page to give you stickers. It's not like someone gave you a bunch of normal clothes then bumped all of your fabulous clothes to the "invisible" inventory. That would be a problem. Just ignore it no one really notices your page when they are giving you stickers.

that is the answer
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
ℓσкє
Senior Fantagian
ℓσкє

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:08 am

animal_lover wrote:
What about the annoying "You have received (# of stickers)! That pops up?
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:43 am

---
This.... and I already find the news thing that comes up some-what annoying if I already come on Fantage everyday.

Plus, don't we already have those, "level up at my place" events at their houses? Just make one there. Or like others said, give them to newbies, or even your "side account" or "other account" if you have one.

Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:53 am

I find it annoying too but i really really dont care about my sticker page!#Thats why mine is empty or messy just ignore the person who is doing ( ignore list ) and then they have no permissoin to gie you stickers because it just says to them ( you are on this person ignore list ) then you cannot give stickers Wink helped!
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:49 pm

That happens to me ALL.THE.TIME
Before you delete all the stickers they gave you, click on one and serve some sweet revenge by giving them as many stupid star/party stickers as possible Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:58 pm

someone did that to me now i cant give my other friend who is not on my friend list stickers:(
its rlly annoying! I mean sure u can do level up things at ur house where the people dont care what kind of stickers r on there page cuz they r mems but u dont have to fill it up like that if they like ugh
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:43 am

lol i give out party favor stickers ^-^
but they're sometimes from civic, saintsophie, & I think one from pinkstardust? so i guess that makes some people happy :3
but usually from random names like rose1987 or coolkid0107807
lolol. HEY AT LEAST THEY LEVEL YOU UP.
if we have a meetup i'll give you guys cool stickers so you can have a pretty sticker page okay ;D
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:05 am

I wish it does bb.
It greatly doesn't level non-members up :'D (sarcasm)
That's why I don't arrange stickers perfectly when my membership expired :<
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:44 am

Ryohei wrote:
animal_lover wrote:

I think if you can deal with the "Fantage News" that hogs the entire game screen, then you can deal with a little rectangle at the top. It's not like there's anything up there to see. It is annoying, but it's only a small fraction of the screen so I don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:21 am

just ignore people who are giving you it because once they are n ignore list they cannot give you stikcers
Back to top Go down
♥Angel puppy♥
Junior Fantagian
♥Angel puppy♥

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:46 am

yeah i agree and to b honest ppl give me alot of stickers and it's really annoying
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:58 am

I don't really care I don't pay much attention to my sticker page.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:43 pm

♥ Julia ♥ wrote:

This. I personally don't even see the point of sticker pages on Fantage.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:43 pm

Well I mean, what if people want goals? Like they want the most red stickers on Fantage. Or maybe they want people to realize they like flowers? (Flower stickers) I don't know, but I know sticker pages aren't for nothing. Wink At least not for now.
Back to top Go down
ℓσкє
Senior Fantagian
ℓσкє

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:43 am

Panos wrote:
♥ Julia ♥ wrote:

This. I personally don't even see the point of sticker pages on Fantage.
This.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGHHH OMG WHY???    UGGHHH OMG WHY???  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UGGHHH OMG WHY???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: