Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Annoying thing on fantage!

Go down 
+7
Rufistar
Squirtle
mich
Abstract
Dog
ℓσкє
Weekays
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:16 am

Ikr its a pain in the butt >w<
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:32 am

Yea. Why can't they just play fantage like everyone else does? Of course it's enjoyable and a dream come true for "can I be your mommy?" freaks, but it's sort of a nightmare for everyone else. LOL
Back to top Go down
ℓσкє
Senior Fantagian
ℓσкє

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:36 am

ll awriwves iwn mwy tweeny twiny bwox ll

ll chwews thwumb ll

ll pwoops iwn dwiapers ll

There ya go.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:37 am

OMG I hate when they say "iwn". Those are the things that make me want to flap them.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:53 am

I WILL admit this i sometimes be a toddler but i dont cry when someone isnt my mum i simply do tryouts i dont use the " w's " i only use it to my mum!
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:21 am

That's fine as long as you don't do this: Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Op8kkw
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:22 am

Oh my gosh im not as bad as that! Is that one of your friends?
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:25 am

Used to be. Look at this. [img]Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Vl6xd[/img]
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:26 am

Was that your sis? she sounds annoying
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:30 am

shes really annoying
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:32 am

did you delete her ( btw please put that panda or video in a spoiler its streatchin g my page
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:52 am

okay the vid is in a spoiler and yes i deleted her
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:15 am

hehe cool i would too ( did you read my pm named Hello please read! )
Back to top Go down
ℓσкє
Senior Fantagian
ℓσкє

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:19 am

♥ Julia ♥ wrote:
That's fine as long as you don't do this: Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Op8kkw
What is "wight"?
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:25 am

light
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:51 am

i hate when ppl do the bad laungage. i also hate fantage babies that say "mwommy" and "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:11 am

I just hate fantage babies in general LOL. But I guess they can be cute if they don't arrive in a box, do "adorable' things, or talk with w's. But the ones on the IM did all of the above. LOL it's so annoying
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:18 am

Once there was a baby named Pikatree. She nevvverrr cried like that. Or used w's in the name except if there is a word /with/ the name w. (Lol see what I did there?)
I think there are "mature" babies or sisters or moms or what-not on Fantage. Jeez, there are moms worst then the babies sometimes, "GO TO SLEEP! EAT DINNER! CLEAN YOUR ROOM!" or "Have you seen my baby?!" "Awwwwww can I be your mom??" Baby, "no". Dude, mom's wouldn't treat a toddler like that until they are probably 6 or even 5 probably.

*rolls eyes* I think the whole family issue is absurd. Plus, most of those "babies" either grow up quickly into a stereotype teenager or just quit Fantage. It is so pointless if you won't stick to your role as a baby. *Slaps thigh*
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:31 am

Exactly. In like three minutes they come home as a blonde girl wearing practically nothing making out with their "vuv" or whatever. It's illogical. If you just saw a baby on the street in a stroller would you say, "awwww awww your so cute can i be your mwommy?"? I don't think so! And sometimes the moms say "mwommy" and the babies don't. It's so weird. Once there was a baby who said ll is newborn has no teeth ll then there were three girls crowding around it saying ll gives candy ll and stuff. I'm like what the heck did you not just see what it said if you really were a caring parent you would listen to the "baby". It makes me gag.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:39 am

haha i have had worse worse wrose...>!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:39 am

I mean, the family thing would be better if they never exaggerated it. Like I would love to be apart of the Fantage families but it doesn't make sense.

Waa could be replaced with cry
Hwiii with ll waves hand ll
Hwe hwe hwe with lol or rofl
ll chews toes ll with ll hungry ll (since that is mostle why babies chew stuff)

Pfft, I feel bad for those people who go on Fantage and see the plenty amount of w's in a word. Some people do talk like that, it's just not as common in the "real world" though. If I saw people say, "Sthorry I think she sthaw the sthun" or whatever, I'd be offended. (thank goodness I don't see it)
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:53 pm

Why fantage babies make no sense:

ll arrives in box ll If you adopt babies and not have one they don't come in boxes! They could like suffocate or something. You just go to an adoption center, fill up the paperwork and stuff, and a nice lady nurse hands you a baby in a blanket.

ll chews toes adorably ll I have never seen babies chew toes...

Use a lot of w in their words. That's not how babies talk. They talk kind of like this.

Mom: Apple
Baby: Appo!

...or something. I dunno, but the point is babies don't have that much w in their talk. And if the things in the ll lines are actions, how come they have w at all???
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:39 am

There's a 1% chance that a pixel with a binkie will come in a "box". But that's how all of them do it. There are better ways to enter the world than arriving in a box. Besides, most people wouldn't take in a baby that they found in a box because it probably has a foreign disease or something. I don't think I would. I love babies, but I wouldn't risk my own health for one.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:51 am

I agree, it is very bad. I recommend not going on. It depends on the person they are behind the screen.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:52 am

Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 W_mom10

When you're cooing over a pixel, it's time to get off of the internet. And I agree with abstract! The mom moved, but earlier she was saying to the "toddler", "She's being mwean." (someone threw the toddler because the toddler was calling her a b*tch. But with a W of course.) Now the MOMS are infected with W-itis? We've got a problem here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying thing on fantage!   Annoying thing on fantage! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoying thing on fantage!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next