Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Are you curious? Let's test your curiousity!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Are you curious? Let's test your curiousity! Empty
PostSubject: Are you curious? Let's test your curiousity!   Are you curious? Let's test your curiousity! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:01 pm

"WELL?",Sir Gilbert roared, still holding his paw against the tree, with Greely between the paw and the tree. "Answer me! Answer US! What is your explanation for all this?" Greely did not look like the usual powerful and mysterious wolf he was. He looked like a little scared pup who got kidnapped in the middle of the night. Greely looked around, decided that the other shamans outnumbered him, even if he used his magic. He cleared his throat. Sir Gilbert lowered the power in the paw that was pressing down on Greely. And then the old wolf explained the truth behind all the horrid things that had happened in Jamaa. Sir Gilbert pulled away his paw, stunned. Liza looked a little confused by Sir Gilbert's reaction. Peck said, "Huh. Seems like that wolf is lying for sure." Cosmo stepped up and asked "Sir Gilbert? What's wrong..?" "No." came the reply. "No, he is not lying. I can feel it." Sir Gilbert turned around and faced the crowd. "The dark is returning."

That was just a peice from the story that I am writing. This is towards the end, but more like the third-to-last chapter or something like that. Sooo... what do you think? Is this good? Does it need more details? If so, what details should I include. Do not hesitate to reply with your guesses about where this story is going.

PS: I mentioned that this is towards the end, but I'm not even close to done with this thing.

Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: Are you curious? Let's test your curiousity!   Are you curious? Let's test your curiousity! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:08 am

I can't WAIT for the end! In my head, I was thinking Surprised "Who's the bad guy? Is he some kind of huge dude?"!Shocked Say, in the beginning of this passage, how did Sir Gilbert end up like this? GREAT STORY THOUGH! Razz Cool Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Pieee
Senior Fantagian
Pieee

PostSubject: Re: Are you curious? Let's test your curiousity!   Are you curious? Let's test your curiousity! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:33 am

Wow that's really cool
Great story
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Are you curious? Let's test your curiousity!   Are you curious? Let's test your curiousity! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:53 am

I love this story! Make more!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Are you curious? Let's test your curiousity!   Are you curious? Let's test your curiousity! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:45 pm

Sir Gilbert is actually not the bad guy. He is a feirce tiger, but he fights for the good. Greely is a wolf that is THOUGHT to be the bad guy and the creature behind "the horrid things in Jamaa", which is why Sir Gilbert demands an explanation from him. The shamans are also animals. Here is another part from the same story (Note: No humans in this story. All animals)

Thornclaw searched all throughout the Chamber of Knowledge, but he could not find anything, but he certainly did not want to give up. And then, suddenly, something at the back of his mind tugged at him to do the opposite. Thornclaw tugged back, but his mind was stronger and resisted. By now Thornclaw knew for sure that "something" at the back of his mind was actually not his mind, not suppossed to be there. He gave in to the something, but only because he had to race back to Tiger Rock in Crystal Sands to tell Sir Gilbert about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you curious? Let's test your curiousity!   Are you curious? Let's test your curiousity! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you curious? Let's test your curiousity!
Page 1 of 1