Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

If someone says this, go away. Fast.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
princesspeach102030
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If someone says this, go away. Fast.    Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 am

Rue wrote:
I think at one point they had to delete the White Seal server. Someone told me...
IM IN WHITE SEAL RIGHT NOW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If someone says this, go away. Fast.    Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:59 am

princesspeach102030 wrote:
Rue wrote:
I think at one point they had to delete the White Seal server. Someone told me...
IM IN WHITE SEAL RIGHT NOW!

Ah, so they brought it back. Please don't abuse the caps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If someone says this, go away. Fast.    Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:09 pm

so is the ppl still on ther?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If someone says this, go away. Fast.    Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:09 pm

This is why the word no was invented. If they keep doing it, just make fun of him or ignore him or just keep saying no. They are just trolling with us, sadly this is the worst kind of trolling done on Fantage, except the bullying and etc.
Fantage = good at graphics and making people stay, bad at censors and moderating their services.

If Fantage was so strict as some people wanted it to be, I bet everyone on Fantage would be banned or suspended right away if they misspelled pay with gay or grape with rap3. :/

And they'll always be there, just hidden (annoyingly).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If someone says this, go away. Fast.    Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Im on white seal right now. nothing bad is happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If someone says this, go away. Fast.    Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:17 pm

Abstract wrote:
This is why the word no was invented. If they keep doing it, just make fun of him or ignore him or just keep saying no. They are just trolling with us, sadly this is the worst kind of trolling done on Fantage, except the bullying and etc.
Fantage = good at graphics and making people stay, bad at censors and moderating their services.

If Fantage was so strict as some people wanted it to be, I bet everyone on Fantage would be banned or suspended right away if they misspelled pay with gay or grape with rap3. :/

Once I was playing witchme, and I was typing too fast and accidentally left out the o in "hello". You get the picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ice_breakers
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If someone says this, go away. Fast.    Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:43 pm

heyyy:).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If someone says this, go away. Fast.    Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:45 pm

Rue wrote:
Abstract wrote:

Once I was playing witchme, and I was typing too fast and accidentally left out the o in "hello". You get the picture.

That has happened to me before lol. Or using two s's in as. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If someone says this, go away. Fast.    Today at 6:34 am

Back to top Go down

If someone says this, go away. Fast.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2