Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My Summer so far 6/26/2012

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

My Summer so far  6/26/2012 Empty
PostSubject: My Summer so far 6/26/2012   My Summer so far  6/26/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:06 pm

Hey everyone :)

Its been awhile since I was on here last.
So school finished last week, but I had finished early so instead of staying home I wandered around school with my other friends who finished early.
My summer so far has been super boring so far, and about to get even more boring, almost ALL my friends are going away to camp or vacations or something. Meanwhile my family are still doing renovations on the house. The house is gonna be nice when its all done so I'm pretty excited. We are currently working on building a patio. It looks pretty good so far. We still need to do the bedrooms, other bathroom and family room, but its all coming along.
I don't have any plans for the summer except for renovations.
I also dont remember if I told you we have chickens now or not. Well we got new ones along with our other ones, little chicks :) They were so adorable! Unfortunatly, the 3 that we had ended up dieing.. One died as soon as it hatched, the other one died for a reason we don't know, and the other one just vanished. We're assuming that a bird took it or something. So we're back the the five that we first got.
I cant remember if I told you guys about my dance performance or not. But it was good, lots of people. For once I wasn't very nervous. I guess it helps that the lights were so bright that I couldn't see half the audience. I always feel so funny when i'm dancing on stage, cause you constantly have to smile to make the dance look more enjoyable.
Overall the dance show was great, unfortunatly I don't have dance over the summer so i'm looking forwards to it starting again in the fall.
Its been pretty cold for June. So I'm looking forwards to the summer weather when it finally comes!

Hope you all have a good summer.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: My Summer so far 6/26/2012   My Summer so far  6/26/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:15 pm

Your summer basically is my summer. (Well, the fact that June has been pretty chilly yeah) It is so boring here. And aw! They are /pet/ chickens right? I would use them as pets ad to lay some eggs for dinner lol (Just kidding) But it doesn't seem /that/ bad, better than having no one around you!

Hopefully something more exciting will happen for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

PostSubject: Re: My Summer so far 6/26/2012   My Summer so far  6/26/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:54 pm

Abstract wrote:
Your summer basically is my summer. (Well, the fact that June has been pretty chilly yeah) It is so boring here. And aw! They are /pet/ chickens right? I would use them as pets ad to lay some eggs for dinner lol (Just kidding) But it doesn't seem /that/ bad, better than having no one around you!

Hopefully something more exciting will happen for you. :)

Yeah they are pet chickens.
And thanks, hope your summer is fun too!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: My Summer so far 6/26/2012   My Summer so far  6/26/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:19 pm

my summer is okay. all i have done was go to a concert. i hope your summer is a blast!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
skittles4117
Junior Fantagian
skittles4117

Location : The middle of 4 corn fields. Seriously. Not joking. Well I think one of them might be a bean feild....

PostSubject: Re: My Summer so far 6/26/2012   My Summer so far  6/26/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Going to the pool, sleep overs, and I'm finally going to be thirteen in July! Smile teen years, here I come! I'm sure ur summer will get more and more exciting. Just remember, use the time u have with things u rlly love cuz soon u will be stuck in that same school chair u were in a week ago. Smile. HAVE FUN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Summer so far 6/26/2012   My Summer so far  6/26/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Summer so far 6/26/2012
Page 1 of 1