Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry:P

Go down 
+15
bubbles_1217
x_Daisy_x
bluesea
Gabriella
v
kiki424
Sakura
Bluerivers1
pokeranger
Valval
snake
McKenna
CakeBossLover
Vatt
Lorena
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

Sorry:P - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:14 pm

But if u did lie, y didnt u tell us b4? And y all-of-a-sudden u just tell us now? But still no one hates u, and if they do, they'd have to have 1 very good reason y to hate u. Just like my mom says-if u lie, that lie will come back and haunt u again (she said bite u again but i like the word haunt better in there) Seems like shes right. Not all friends on the web can b truly trusted.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Wait, you lied?!

You were Ana and never told us all this time?

I understand you want to keep your personal info safe, but why would you lie to us?

You were one of my best friends too!
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:23 pm

I can't beleieve you lied!! I am so sick!
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:38 pm

I dont understand! Why did you lie? You didn't have to I know it isn't none of my business but you didnt have to lie. Trust me it will not be good if you
lie
And you guys really souldn't be mad at her because she couldn't give out her real info. I feel sad because you guys are mad at her for no reason! GOSH DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO FREAKING FIGHT ON FORUM?! Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_evil
EVERSINCE I BEEN ON THIS FORUM YOU GUYS DID NOTHING BUT ARGUE ABOUT JUNK! GOSH MAYBE I SHOULD LEAVE BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS AGRUE!
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:24 pm

Well Gabriella, you seem so mad an. You don't know Lorena that much. I just can't believe you lied Lorena. You just shouldve made one account
Back to top Go down
bluesea
Senior Fantagian
bluesea

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:29 am

seriously guys....its not that big a deal!
she has the right to give out a fake name..
its like saying im called....sylvette. but im not.
no need to start going angry at her. it wasnt her fault. i wudnt have evn given out my real name either!
u shud forgive her.
Back to top Go down
x_Daisy_x
Junior Fantagian
x_Daisy_x

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:49 pm

I know this is none of my business, but I agree with bluesea, you guys are making this too big of a deal (no offense). When I was younger, I had this friend named Mackenzie who told everyone her name was May because she was too embarassed of her real name, but when she told us the truth, we understood and forgave her because she was our friend. Lorena didn't lie about her name to hurt you guys, she did it for safety reasons, since the internet is a very dangerous place nowadays to be giving out personal info (even your name). If she really didn't care about you guys then she would've just kept on lying, but she didn't. As her friends, I think you guys should try and understand the fact that she was just trying to be safe and forgive her.
Back to top Go down
http://sweet-cutie.deviantart.com/
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Well, she lied about a lot of other things Daisy. Stuff that was stupid.
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:29 pm

When did I ever lie about stupid stuff. Daisy is right. That's what I'm trying to tell you all.
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:45 pm

You said that your sister "Lori" was dreaming about ponies and unicorns..

That's what's stupid.
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:05 pm

Yeah, I never said anything about that. Plus, the last time i've posted about myself being injured was before u joined ff
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Dude, Cym even knows, "Ana" made a post that you got injured and were seeing ponies and unicorns.
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:07 pm

I never said anything about that. Cym might be talking about something else. And even i did say that it was probably about me
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:12 pm

WILL YOU LEAVE LORI ALONE! GOSH SHE LIED THATS ; ALL END OF STORY! YOU MAKING THIS INTO AN ARGUMENT! This is getting out of hand! Please just forgive her and end this already! She has the right to give out a fake name! Some people did it; I have before but not on this forum. Just forgive her. This isnt nessicary ( Its spelled wrong ). I dont give out my real info for safety reasons to, but that does mean you have to be mad at me. SO YOUR SAYING THAT YOU WANT SOMEONE TO TRACK LORI DOWN USING HER INFO? That is what I think your saying by getting mad at her about this. I think you should forgive her; I do. It doesn't make any sence to be mad at someone who wants to be safe from dangerous people on the internet.
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:47 pm

I guess my mind has been changed but i wasnt MAD at her i was just shocked,surprised, maybe a bit down but now that ive seen other ppls point-of-view ive come to agree with them (not saying who) besides she quite rlly did have a reason to do this. I FORGIVE YOU LORI! and I hope some of u will forigve her as well
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Whatever gab, but I forgive you Lorena, but I don't want you to lie
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:23 pm

Yeah Pokie is Right But Gab,
( Please don't turn this into a fight)
You need to learn not to take everything someone does wrong to heart. It gets annoying i don't know If i used to do that but still Right now I Wanna Pound on something im so mad because Gab CANT! Stop making me mad!!!!!!!! Sorry I Just needed to get that out. And Yeah Lori I Forgive u. But Just Don't Lie Like That!
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Thank you all for forgiving me. I promise I will change.
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Ok I Guess I Can Do this Now cuz u said ur sorry ll Hugs ll
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
v

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Yeah, I forgive you too Lori.

In Gabby's post, I agree in the part when she said it doesn't make any sense to be mad when she's trying to be safe.

And I agree with Kiki too, I was also shocked.

So, I do forgive you Lori.
Back to top Go down
bubbles_1217
Junior Fantagian
bubbles_1217

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:45 am

I never did think Lori was wrong for using a fake name.
She was just trying to be safe.
That's what I did on an account I first made on the internet (First and last name). It was a social networking site and of course people really want to be safe on those.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:19 am

thats what im trying to say!
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:14 am

MGM... We all get the point now FYI
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:34 pm

i forgive u lori
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:33 pm

This was an old topic, and i think lori quit.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry:P   Sorry:P - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry:P
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: