Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I have a Question...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

I have a Question... Empty
PostSubject: I have a Question...   I have a Question... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:28 pm

My Question is I have a youtube account and I wanna make speed paint videos but with Cam Studio it stinks doesn't save the videos I make and I cant edit it.I need help with this and the question is.............What screen recorder should I use to make a nice speed paint video ? Thanks please answer quickly

~Sugenny :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a Question...   I have a Question... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:34 pm

You should use Bandicam Very Happy. It lets you record videos up to 10 minutes in the trial version, which is hopefully okay for your speedpaint, but the good thing is that in the trial version, there's no limit to how many days you can use it. And obviously the full version let's you record videos up to over 10 minutes.

I forgot how much the full version costs, sorry...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: I have a Question...   I have a Question... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Mushroom wrote:
You should use Bandicam Very Happy. It lets you record videos up to 10 minutes in the trial version, which is hopefully okay for your speedpaint, but the good thing is that in the trial version, there's no limit to how many days you can use it. And obviously the full version let's you record videos up to over 10 minutes.

I forgot how much the full version costs, sorry...

Thank you :] I am gonna download it now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a Question...   I have a Question... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a Question...
Page 1 of 1