Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 My Idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeanie3
New Fantagian


Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-06-30
Age : 16
Location : A place called Narnia

PostSubject: My Idea   Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:22 pm

I think that fantage should have nice things, gifts and more for non members too. Some parents can't afford to make their children members so the children would get upset and jealous of members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: My Idea   Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Are you new here? I havent met you before.....

By the way nice idea.

I begged my mom on Mothers day (nice day, eh?) for a membership.

I think they should give nons some more stuff, but in a secret way.

Like just for nons, and not for full mems so they wont quit their membership just to get stinkin' sunglasses.

Or can that be a trap....? hehehehe.... HAHAHAHAHAHHAH! Im creepy. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotHereNoMore
New Fantagian


Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-06-30
Location : Did you know im from earth :D

PostSubject: Re: My Idea   Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:09 pm

jeanie3 wrote:
I think that fantage should have nice things, gifts and more for non members too. Some parents can't afford to make their children members so the children would get upset and jealous of members.
I totally agree. My parents never got me a membership, they think virtuals items are not worth real money. i remeber crying for it so badly, i had to work to finally sneak some money and get myself a membership, they still disagree even if it was my own money. But they are actually right...i mean with the price of a month you can get yourself real things, that will be useful. rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: My Idea   Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:51 pm

They should. Many websites are giving members more and more faetures and nms get almost nothing. But they need that money to keep their website going. Anyway I would want to be a member if they gave nms the whole pebbles set or some more items.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4563
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 16
Location : (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Somewhere flipping tables

PostSubject: Re: My Idea   Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:59 pm

I thought it used to be more like this idea by the way, but now they just give hand-held items. -____-

Ever notice how Fantage never gives nons new hair, pants, or sneakers during the events though? It's only shirts, shirts, shirts, shirts; long shirts, short sleeved shirts, and shirts with an animal picture at the front. -___-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1607
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 17
Location : I forgot.

PostSubject: Re: My Idea   Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:36 pm

* rolls eyes *. I'm sorry if I sound rude, but I cannot stand "nons need more stuff" topics because they shouldn't get more stuff or no one would bother to be a member and fantage wouldn't have money to keep doing. I disgaree with you entirely. Non members shouldn't get any more items than they have no, or no one would get membership. Fantage wants little kids to be jealous over members. That's how they lure people into purchasing membership. I AM a non and I disagree with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frost
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6171
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 15
Location : hell

PostSubject: Re: My Idea   Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Julia! wrote:
* rolls eyes *. I'm sorry if I sound rude, but I cannot stand "nons need more stuff" topics because they shouldn't get more stuff or no one would bother to be a member and fantage wouldn't have money to keep doing. I disgaree with you entirely. Non members shouldn't get any more items than they have no, or no one would get membership. Fantage wants little kids to be jealous over members. That's how they lure people into purchasing membership. I AM a non and I disagree with that.
I totally agree with you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/yoichi._.s/
Dog
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1607
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 17
Location : I forgot.

PostSubject: Re: My Idea   Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:53 pm

I know! If non members want fancy, frilly frou-frou clothes, they have to pay like everyone else does and quit complaining about how they should get it too because they SHOULDN'T! It's a fact of life. Those who pay get treated better because they worked hard to get where they are now. Those who sit and whine about how they don't get as much stuff do not get treated better and often gain no respect. However, I am NOT making an assumption about non members! I am referring to SOME non members. So any non members who don't sit there and whine all day about how non members need member-like clothes, please don't take any offense from it! Because I admire the fact that some non members resist the "Look at this beautiful pink dress. But you can't have it right now! All you have to do is pay, pay, pay . . ." force, because some member outfits are very intriguing. They are designed specifically to attract non members. Member outfits are meant to burn through your eyes with their beauty, then grab you buy the wallet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frost
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6171
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 15
Location : hell

PostSubject: Re: My Idea   Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:59 pm

IKR! The other day there was a non girl on Fantage at a fashion show and she said "NO POPSTAR! ONLY MEMS CAN DO POPSTARS AND IT IS NOT FAIR BECAUSE THEY HAVE EVERYTHING!!!" Then she starts crying. And some other non girl was like "Yeah!!! So unfair! Mems have everything! And non mems don't!" No offence to them but that was immature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/yoichi._.s/
Dog
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1607
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 17
Location : I forgot.

PostSubject: Re: My Idea   Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:02 pm

It's totally immature! And they deserve offence for saying that. Of course they get everything! If non members don't get the item, and members don't get it, what's the point in the item if no one can have it?! They aren't going to give non members items that members can't get, it's just not how it works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4563
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 16
Location : (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Somewhere flipping tables

PostSubject: Re: My Idea   Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:05 pm

I don't think they need the clothes, nons just have to learn how to show it off on their own.
Non: "Look at my glamorous long-sleeved red shirt with the panda at the front saying, "Hey, watcha doin' here?!" My pants totally earn, slick and thin and it makes all the boys diieee! Plus, my board, simple and colorful."
Member: "Maybe a little /to/ simple, eh?"
Non: "Then how will I be able to show off my awesome black flip flops? Buh-bang!"

Member: "Buh, go tot he hair salon and get some REAL hair and not an ugly wig, LIKE YOU!"
Non: "Oh, please, my hair is short and shiny. Like real hair, it compliments my pink eyes. They twinkle, but don't twinkle at you, because all your twinkles ARE FAKE!"
Owwwwwwwned~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donutangel♥
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 327
Join date : 2012-07-07
Age : 15
Location : ...

PostSubject: Re: My Idea   Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Abstract wrote:
I don't think they need the clothes, nons just have to learn how to show it off on their own.
Non: "Look at my glamorous long-sleeved red shirt with the panda at the front saying, "Hey, watcha doin' here?!" My pants totally earn, slick and thin and it makes all the boys diieee! Plus, my board, simple and colorful."
Member: "Maybe a little /to/ simple, eh?"
Non: "Then how will I be able to show off my awesome black flip flops? Buh-bang!"

Member: "Buh, go tot he hair salon and get some REAL hair and not an ugly wig, LIKE YOU!"
Non: "Oh, please, my hair is short and shiny. Like real hair, it compliments my pink eyes. They twinkle, but don't twinkle at you, because all your twinkles ARE FAKE!"
Owwwwwwwned~

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My Idea   Today at 8:45 am

Back to top Go down
 
My Idea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Fallen blood angels army Idea
» Dark Heresy Campaign Idea
» Possible story idea
» Any gameboard idea's
» Spider Idea's

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Ideas & Support-
Jump to: