Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My Idea

Go down 
+4
Rufistar
NotHereNoMore
emiko
jeanie3
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jeanie3
New Fantagian
jeanie3

My Idea Empty
PostSubject: My Idea   My Idea Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:22 pm

I think that fantage should have nice things, gifts and more for non members too. Some parents can't afford to make their children members so the children would get upset and jealous of members.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

My Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Idea   My Idea Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Are you new here? I havent met you before.....

By the way nice idea.

I begged my mom on Mothers day (nice day, eh?) for a membership.

I think they should give nons some more stuff, but in a secret way.

Like just for nons, and not for full mems so they wont quit their membership just to get stinkin' sunglasses.

Or can that be a trap....? hehehehe.... HAHAHAHAHAHHAH! Im creepy. :3
Back to top Go down
NotHereNoMore
New Fantagian
NotHereNoMore

My Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Idea   My Idea Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:09 pm

jeanie3 wrote:
I think that fantage should have nice things, gifts and more for non members too. Some parents can't afford to make their children members so the children would get upset and jealous of members.
I totally agree. My parents never got me a membership, they think virtuals items are not worth real money. i remeber crying for it so badly, i had to work to finally sneak some money and get myself a membership, they still disagree even if it was my own money. But they are actually right...i mean with the price of a month you can get yourself real things, that will be useful. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

My Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Idea   My Idea Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:51 pm

They should. Many websites are giving members more and more faetures and nms get almost nothing. But they need that money to keep their website going. Anyway I would want to be a member if they gave nms the whole pebbles set or some more items.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

My Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Idea   My Idea Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:59 pm

I thought it used to be more like this idea by the way, but now they just give hand-held items. -____-

Ever notice how Fantage never gives nons new hair, pants, or sneakers during the events though? It's only shirts, shirts, shirts, shirts; long shirts, short sleeved shirts, and shirts with an animal picture at the front. -___-
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

My Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Idea   My Idea Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:36 pm

* rolls eyes *. I'm sorry if I sound rude, but I cannot stand "nons need more stuff" topics because they shouldn't get more stuff or no one would bother to be a member and fantage wouldn't have money to keep doing. I disgaree with you entirely. Non members shouldn't get any more items than they have no, or no one would get membership. Fantage wants little kids to be jealous over members. That's how they lure people into purchasing membership. I AM a non and I disagree with that.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

My Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Idea   My Idea Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Julia! wrote:
* rolls eyes *. I'm sorry if I sound rude, but I cannot stand "nons need more stuff" topics because they shouldn't get more stuff or no one would bother to be a member and fantage wouldn't have money to keep doing. I disgaree with you entirely. Non members shouldn't get any more items than they have no, or no one would get membership. Fantage wants little kids to be jealous over members. That's how they lure people into purchasing membership. I AM a non and I disagree with that.
I totally agree with you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

My Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Idea   My Idea Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:53 pm

I know! If non members want fancy, frilly frou-frou clothes, they have to pay like everyone else does and quit complaining about how they should get it too because they SHOULDN'T! It's a fact of life. Those who pay get treated better because they worked hard to get where they are now. Those who sit and whine about how they don't get as much stuff do not get treated better and often gain no respect. However, I am NOT making an assumption about non members! I am referring to SOME non members. So any non members who don't sit there and whine all day about how non members need member-like clothes, please don't take any offense from it! Because I admire the fact that some non members resist the "Look at this beautiful pink dress. But you can't have it right now! All you have to do is pay, pay, pay . . ." force, because some member outfits are very intriguing. They are designed specifically to attract non members. Member outfits are meant to burn through your eyes with their beauty, then grab you buy the wallet!
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

My Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Idea   My Idea Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:59 pm

IKR! The other day there was a non girl on Fantage at a fashion show and she said "NO POPSTAR! ONLY MEMS CAN DO POPSTARS AND IT IS NOT FAIR BECAUSE THEY HAVE EVERYTHING!!!" Then she starts crying. And some other non girl was like "Yeah!!! So unfair! Mems have everything! And non mems don't!" No offence to them but that was immature.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

My Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Idea   My Idea Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:02 pm

It's totally immature! And they deserve offence for saying that. Of course they get everything! If non members don't get the item, and members don't get it, what's the point in the item if no one can have it?! They aren't going to give non members items that members can't get, it's just not how it works.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

My Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Idea   My Idea Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:05 pm

I don't think they need the clothes, nons just have to learn how to show it off on their own.
Non: "Look at my glamorous long-sleeved red shirt with the panda at the front saying, "Hey, watcha doin' here?!" My pants totally earn, slick and thin and it makes all the boys diieee! Plus, my board, simple and colorful."
Member: "Maybe a little /to/ simple, eh?"
Non: "Then how will I be able to show off my awesome black flip flops? Buh-bang!"

Member: "Buh, go tot he hair salon and get some REAL hair and not an ugly wig, LIKE YOU!"
Non: "Oh, please, my hair is short and shiny. Like real hair, it compliments my pink eyes. They twinkle, but don't twinkle at you, because all your twinkles ARE FAKE!"
Owwwwwwwned~
Back to top Go down
Donutangel♥
Senior Fantagian
Donutangel♥

My Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Idea   My Idea Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Abstract wrote:
I don't think they need the clothes, nons just have to learn how to show it off on their own.
Non: "Look at my glamorous long-sleeved red shirt with the panda at the front saying, "Hey, watcha doin' here?!" My pants totally earn, slick and thin and it makes all the boys diieee! Plus, my board, simple and colorful."
Member: "Maybe a little /to/ simple, eh?"
Non: "Then how will I be able to show off my awesome black flip flops? Buh-bang!"

Member: "Buh, go tot he hair salon and get some REAL hair and not an ugly wig, LIKE YOU!"
Non: "Oh, please, my hair is short and shiny. Like real hair, it compliments my pink eyes. They twinkle, but don't twinkle at you, because all your twinkles ARE FAKE!"
Owwwwwwwned~

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Idea   My Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Idea
Page 1 of 1