Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012

Go down 
+14
Rufistar
RiceCake
Toni
3agle
Weekays
dana scully
mich
ℓσкє
MsJoyMaeda
Pommu-pon
Abstract
Flynn
Dog
Luka✯ + Ruko¿
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

is it good?
yes!!!
Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Vote_lcap17%Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
no...it sucks eggs
Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Vote_lcap48%Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Vote_rcap
 48% [ 11 ]
i dont play it anymore
Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Vote_lcap9%Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
better than the last event (blackout)
Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Vote_lcap26%Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Vote_rcap
 26% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Luka✯ + Ruko¿
Senior Fantagian
Luka✯ + Ruko¿

Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:26 am

I think they are just getting lazier and lazier. last year's was wayyyyy better--you can't ride the ferris wheel this year ):
and they want you to buy costumes that let you set off a "special" set of fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:22 am

They ARE getting lazier and lazier! Fashion week was the only original event so far. The past ones are all the same thing. You buy costumes to catch flying objects. What's with fantage and flying objects? At least the carnival isn't flying objects. Lately there haven't been flying objects (thank god). But there is still a similarity in the themes. You buy costumes, and each costume enables you to do something special or have access to something.

I think that fantage is aiming for a wider age range in their audience because the fantage outfits lately have been very teenager-y and some almost look like they're trying to be sexy. The carnival dresses? That's a whole 'nother level. The purple dress is a teeny tiny bathing suit with a bridal train behind it. The other one is just kind of random. It looks very Indian. Oooh that could be a cool event. Fantage India! Here is the picture of the outfits.
Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Fantag10

I just think that Fantage needs to dial down the inappropriate messages in some of their outfits. For the children! Sad
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:10 am

They're not sexy. it would be sexy if all she wore was a small bikini with maybe a see-through skirt. But for a game intended for 6-10 year olds......
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:15 am

Well yes, it's fine for older people. But for the majority of users, it's inappropriate. I'm 9-12 (not gonna' say my exact age) and it's inappropriate for me. I think what fantage should do is think to themselves, "Would the average age user's parents' allow them to wear this in real life?" If it's no, then they shouldn't create the outfit. Please no comments about how "this is virtual we can wear whatever we want thats why we go on it" because it's just my opinion!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:15 am

♥ Julia ♥ wrote:
Well yes, it's fine for older people. But for the majority of users, it's inappropriate. I'm 9-12 (not gonna' say my exact age) and it's inappropriate for me. I think what fantage should do is think to themselves, "Would the average age user's parents' allow them to wear this in real life?" If it's no, then they shouldn't create the outfit. Please no comments about how "this is virtual we can wear whatever we want thats why we go on it" because it's just my opinion!

How much information could you get from somebody by telling them your age? Also, at one point you told us you were 10.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:18 am

I bet most od the kids in Fantage didn't even notice the "short dress" on that girl, actually, boys may not be even able to see it. Fantage has least to worry about when it comes to innappropriate clothing.
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:15 am

♥ Julia ♥ wrote:
I think that fantage is aiming for a wider age range in their audience because the fantage outfits lately have been very teenager-y and some almost look like they're trying to be sexy. The carnival dresses? That's a whole 'nother level. The purple dress is a teeny tiny bathing suit with a bridal train behind it.

I just think that Fantage needs to dial down the inappropriate messages in some of their outfits. For the children! Sad

The purple outfit isn't innapropriate, regardless of what my age or other's age may be, it isn't innapropriate.
If little girls can wear tutus like below:
tutu child:

and wear swimming suits for swimming
swimming suit child:

Then I think that dress is completely fine. It's not like they're in a bikini or something like that anyways.
Also, I think there already was a swimming suit on sale before.

I'd be agreeing that the dress was innapropriate if these avatars had less 'chibi' type of anatomy and more realistic, but no. To me it's harmless.
Back to top Go down
Luka✯ + Ruko¿
Senior Fantagian
Luka✯ + Ruko¿

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:25 am

i think the blackout costumes were pushing towards the edge because 3/5 of the light it up costumes had "boobs" and the purple one looked a bit too skinny. i don't have a picture of them right now but most of you probably know what i am talking about.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:36 am

Pommu-pon wrote:
♥ Julia ♥ wrote:
I think that fantage is aiming for a wider age range in their audience because the fantage outfits lately have been very teenager-y and some almost look like they're trying to be sexy. The carnival dresses? That's a whole 'nother level. The purple dress is a teeny tiny bathing suit with a bridal train behind it.

The purple outfit isn't innapropriate, regardless of what my age or other's age may be, it isn't innapropriate.
tutu child:

swimming suit child:

Then I think that dress is completely fine. It's not like they're in a bikini or something like that anyways.

I'd be agreeing that the dress was innapropriate if these avatars had less 'chibi' type of anatomy and more realistic, but no. To me it's harmless.

I agree with you. The outfits look totally fine to me, and I'm 12. I don't care if it looks a little "inappropriate". And it's not like Fantage is a 3D-graphic type- it's 2D-graphic. It's not gonna look realistic on your avatar. So, it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:40 am

Does it have a pose like a star "those" magazines? Not exactly. It isn't inappropriste until it shows some kind of secksy move. I think the dress would be gorgeous for any age, that's just me though.
Back to top Go down
ℓσкє
Senior Fantagian
ℓσкє

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:19 am

I only like the firecracker accessory which I got for eCoins just now. The rest of the things are really boring; I prefer the old events.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:26 am

I am a non so I can't get any of the costumes. -__- Oh well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:33 am

I think they r cool and fantage is just running out of outfit ideas XD
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:02 pm

anna8910 wrote:
Yeah, since they have so many outfits. But I can think of lots more! lol cat
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:15 pm

[quote="Glazed Donut"][quote="anna8910"]I think they r cool and fantage is just running out of outfit ideas XD [/quote]
Yeah, since they have so many outfits. But I can think of lots more! lol :cat: [/quote]
its because we are kids...We have more idea in clothing..If you understand
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Weekays0 wrote:
Glazed Donut wrote:
anna8910 wrote:
yeah i do... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:51 pm

Weekays0 wrote:
Glazed Donut wrote:
anna8910 wrote:

I know about that thing where people say kids have more imagination than adults, but to be honest you can still be full of imagination as a grown-up.

They're doing those designs so as not to run out of ideas in future or just because they're not bothered because as long as they have money it's fine for them OR they're out of good pixel artist/designers :I

A lot of the premium clothing in the shop doesn't even interest me anymore xD
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:58 pm

Pommu-pon wrote:
♥ Julia ♥ wrote:

tutu child:

swimming suit child:

I guess I agree. It's not innapropriate. It's more just kind of over the top. In my opinion, it's almost kind of trashy looking. I still just think that fantage needs to create more child friendly outfits. I highly doubt that any of us would wear that in real life. Fantage needs to take that into consideration.

@Whoever said that the light it up costumes had boobs- I know right?! During the fantage on ice encore practically all of the outfits outlined the characters boobs. Is that really necessary on a childrens' website?
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Is it umm... weird if I didn't notice this? o_O
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:03 pm

I don't know. Depends what type of server you were on.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:21 pm

Wait, the costumes in this picture?:
Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Torch-costumes
I don't really see the boobs. Oh well, maybe I have to look closely and for reals, not pictures.
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:18 pm

@Abstract
I didn't notice them either.
Back to top Go down
Toni
Senior Fantagian
Toni

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:47 pm

i think the boards from this event were ugly.
the dunking booth and the fireworks costumes were pointless.
plus the event is way to long because i already got all the items.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagepros.blogspot.com/
RiceCake
Senior Fantagian
RiceCake

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:20 pm

At least u get alot of tickets from some of those games. Usually, fantage makes u play mini games which give u like 20 tickets Razz
Back to top Go down
ℓσкє
Senior Fantagian
ℓσкє

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:09 am

TBH, Teenagers have more fashion sense than kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012   Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage Fireworks Carnival Event 2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next