Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye, Fantage!

Go down 
+6
Rufistar
Usui
Abstract
Squirtle
Flynn
Dog
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Will fantage ever fix this?
No. People have gotten to be so gross, it will only get worse.
Goodbye, Fantage!  Vote_lcap58%Goodbye, Fantage!  Vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
They shouldn't. I absolutely love that people talk about s*x all the time. [Me: then that's a problem]
Goodbye, Fantage!  Vote_lcap17%Goodbye, Fantage!  Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Yes. People are contacting them about it.
Goodbye, Fantage!  Vote_lcap25%Goodbye, Fantage!  Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:11 am

Hello, everyone, and goodbye, fantage!

I have decided to quit fantage, as the inappropriate content has increased to a point where I can't talk to my friends in the cafe without at least five people talking about S*X or doing it right in front of me. I am sick and tired of becoming a victim to these idiots who are trying to ruin fantage with their dirty actions. I do not find the outfits attractive at all, in fact I find them quite trashy, tacky, and inappropriate. It is becoming difficult for me to find simple outfits that even sligtly resemble what I would actually wear. If fantage improves, I will consider going back on. Until then, I am only going to go on the forum.

Goodbye, all friends I have made on fantage! Sad
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:37 am

Have you contacted Fantage about the problem? Maybe they'll fix it. But if they don't fix it within a few months, that's a good sign that they're ignoring your request and they probably won't do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:45 am

I've been contacting them about it for 2 years Sad. They never do anything. Fantage should really stay more abreast of what is happening. They should have a system more like the forum. There should be moderators that are actual users! There are fifty different ways to say the F word without getting banned, and unless someone is actually there to see the different codes they are using, people are gonna' keep saying stuff like that. Those people are so aggravating I wish they would just stop trying to ruin fantage with their dirty minds. Sad
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:13 am

I am sure fantage is doing something about it.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:16 am

I don't think they ever will. People have been contacting them about it for years. I don't think they even read the requests and emails they get!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:19 am

♥ Julia ♥ wrote:
I don't think they ever will. People have been contacting them about it for years. I don't think they even read the requests and emails they get!
they have. I have asked them for longer hair and they did that! I asked for lots of stuff and they did that. I think maybe they stopped saying "vuv" cuz it wont show anymmore. atleast if i say "vuv" it wont show.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:22 am

I am sure it is hard to control a thousand people on different servers. I think Fantage needs more mods /of their own/ as well.

I don't exactly agree with this nonsense. I don't really care if they fix this or not, the people there need fixing themselves. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:22 am

It could be a coincidence, or maybe they just read the emails for requesting items? But they have never listened to the other requests.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:28 am

It's not really Fantage's fault of how everything in inappropriate. It's the kids themselves. Although not every clothes look tacky or inappropriate. I don't think wearing shorts would consider "disturbing". Unless it's really really short. The best thing to do is, maybe just go to a different server or place, or just ignore them. I wouldn't consider going to White Seal, most disturbing things happen there. But I really wouldn't blame Fantage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:36 am

Julia! wrote:
It could be a coincidence, or maybe they just read the emails for requesting items? But they have never listened to the other requests.

Maybe they were requested items to look rather faulty? I mean, maybe Fantage was too appropriate so they decided to put items people in real life may wear.

They are running out of ideas, yeah, but I don't recommend they using ideas people want, because Fantage could feel "used" I guess.
Like what if someone requested people have invisible clothing, and they do it because it was a request, common sense on them or?
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:03 pm

I have been playing Fantage for about 2 months now (I quit for a long time) and I haven't seen that. Maybe you should try a different server that isn't White Seal because that's where those things seem to happen. I spent about 10 minutes trying to do a glitch in the Star Cafe and nothing like that happened. Maybe you should quit White Seal instead of Fantage. (Sorry if you weren't at White Seal. I don't mean to sound rude or anything)

I agree with Takuto. You can't blame Fantage. It's those teens/kids that don't realize this is a site for games and fun (well actually it depends on your definiton of fun). But they should have mods that know the code.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:14 pm

ll facepalm ll Really? Why are you blaming FANTAGE? HeLLO? You can rePORT them?

LOL srry i want to act sassy. I was a little mean.

Still, you shouldnt blame Fantage. You can report them, to be honest, one time i accedently said a curse word, and Fantage did nothing, and people reported me. Still, dont blame fantage! Mabye they would have a bug going on at there computer thing or something!
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Now I'm curious, did Fantage even bother put a rule saying, "Don't worse/harrass people or mention sexual content" or whatever? I mean, we all, or mostly all, people should know what to and what not to say, but if Fantage never doesn't try to enforce then we can blame Fantage with good reason.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:31 pm

even though i'm not your friend on fantage bye i hope you come back because i have seen you

and polly your pics are a fail so haha
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:39 am

Reporting does nothing, sadly. Fantage doesn't even care! There is a rule but you have to go deep into the website to find it. It's not like the forum, where the rules are right there. You have to go into all kinds of different sections to find them. They don't enforce the rules, which results into "that" website. I don't go into white seal. I was on Almond Armadillo, I went into the cafe, there were people doing you-know-what graphically oh my god I literally puked. I really did! Don't make me post the picture. I just wish those perverted morons would get off of fantage and stop ruining it for everyone else. The least they could do is do it at their houses and not in the middle of the cafe! I feel nothing but contempt for those people.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:15 am

-.- i give up!
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:16 am

Me too! I've done all I can. I've contacted fantage, told people that what they are doing is disgusting, everything that a kid can do to fix it! I guess fantage has just changed Sad.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:24 am

Julia! wrote:
Me too! I've done all I can. I've contacted fantage, told people that what they are doing is disgusting, everything that a kid can do to fix it! I guess fantage has just changed Sad.

I'm calling a lawsuit right now to sue Fantage of all their expensives until they care more about their users.

WHO'S WITH ME?!?! (To be a witness_ Lol I wish I could do this btw.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:29 am

LOL I wish I could do that too. It's just so annoying that they only listen to those girls who say "mke da outfits tinier and tighter i wanna b hawt or meh ish leavin!!!11!!". Don't they pay attention to the people that are saying, "We want simpler clothing! Not all of us want to look like that!"? I just wish they would have a wider variety in clothing. I mean, every once in a while I find myself in something that looks a bit sexual, but I'm not trying to be! It's just that hard to find simple clothing in fantage!
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:33 am

Quote :
Lol I wish I could do this btw.
Same here..Im sick of it..
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:36 am

Julia! wrote:
LOL I wish I could do that too. It's just so annoying that they only listen to those girls who say "mke da outfits tinier and tighter i wanna b hawt or meh ish leavin!!!11!!". Don't they pay attention to the people that are saying, "We want simpler clothing! Not all of us want to look like that!"? I just wish they would have a wider variety in clothing. I mean, every once in a while I find myself in something that looks a bit sexual, but I'm not trying to be! It's just that hard to find simple clothing in fantage!

The simplest clothing is probably the non-member clothing.

I like the new clothing Fantage has made actually, (I blame my mom for telling me this all the time:), it just isn't age appropriate I guess. It just depends to me.

Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:37 am

i dont really find it that inapropro but it is kinda i agree still
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:38 am

Yea. They should make simple clothing, but still make it pretty. For a celebrity on the red carpet, those outfits are fine! Not for us! But that's just what I think.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:39 am

They can still make tight clothing..But just not all the time..Have sectoins like..Frilly
Smexi
Cute
Girly
Tomboy
etc etc..
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:42 am

^^ This. Ikr! Not all of us want to look sexy like they are trying to make us. Some of us just want to wear a lose t-shirt or a poufy dress. Not all of us want to look like people from "Jersey Shore"!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye, Fantage!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Fantage!    Goodbye, Fantage!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye, Fantage!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next