Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Internet Doomsday on Monday

Go down 
+9
Queen
mich
o
3agle
el
Squirtle
Donutangel♥
Winnowill
Abstract
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Internet Doomsday on Monday Empty
PostSubject: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Earlier my friend sent me a link to a website stating the news that people only have about 2 more days to check if they have this malware/trojan/virus or whatever you would like to call it based on a DMSchanger.

DMSchanger = let's say you type Fantage.com and you press enter, you are redirected to a malicious website, and this may happen about every 99.99% of the time. This virus changes your regular DMS to another DMS leading you to websites dangerous.

Now it started in 2007, blocked by the FBI, and is going to be expired June 9, 2012, which is this Monday. I don't exactly know how to change your DMS into the correct one, nor if I do know if you have the malware.

I'm just trying to warn you all that your internet may be blocked /if/ you have the malware engaged with your internet router or internet provider. I'm pretty afraid myself. There is a link that I heard will check if you have the malware or not, but I'm not sure if it is actually true if the FBI actually made it. This is places mostly around all internet users, so hopefully you don't have the malware.

Just informing. ;D Any thoughts or information?
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Thank you for informing me, I wasn't aware of this. I'll be sure to check my computer.
Back to top Go down
Donutangel♥
Senior Fantagian
Donutangel♥

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:38 pm

I am scared now!I luv using the computer and phones!
affraid
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:47 pm

I know about this. my grammy got a text from my grandpa about this. I got so scared! There is a peice of softwhere that you can get that the FBI made. idk much but my grammy said this. on monday if you get a virus, you can just go on the other peice of softwhere. thats what I heard.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:51 pm

http://dns-ok.us/

Here is the website I found to see if you have the malware or not. Hopefully none of you do. I don't I'm pretty glad.

And do you know the name of the software? I just hope the software keeps you entertained. Razz
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:57 pm

Well actually, they said this would happen on March the 8th. So no, I doubt it's true. Although it may be. Just to be on the safe side though, I clicked the link and I don't have it. I am also running a virus scan. Thanks for sharing this information!
Back to top Go down
Donutangel♥
Senior Fantagian
Donutangel♥

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:00 pm

with this virus could they track us down like our houses?
Internet Doomsday on Monday Images11
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:05 pm

@Abstract
Virus free. Oh yea!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Donutangel♥
Senior Fantagian
Donutangel♥

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:24 pm

im virus free!
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:59 pm

Caneka wrote:
Well actually, they said this would happen on March the 8th. So no, I doubt it's true. Although it may be. Just to be on the safe side though, I clicked the link and I don't have it. I am also running a virus scan. Thanks for sharing this information!

I actually also saw this somewhere. Then again I saw this recently. Maybe it already happened without people informing us?

And I'm not sure if the viruses can track out our houses. I mean I know viruses usually take personal stuff from us, but I'm not actually sure.

I'm not a professional at this stuff sadly, haha. xp
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Thank you for warning us of this, Abstract. I clicked on the link in your above post, and it said I am (thankfully) safe. But I did want to be extra precautionary, so I stole Caneka's idea and am scanning my computer at the moment.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:40 pm

Yay, I am virus free. I scanned for viruses back in June, so I doubt that I have any viruses
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:55 pm

I think all they meant was that you can't use the computer if you have the malware on the whole July 9th.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:04 pm

_Cinnamon~ wrote:
I think all they meant was that you can't use the computer if you have the malware on the whole July 9th.

Internet Doomsday. True, but I doubt anyone knows how long the malware will stay about for or when the shut down will start. (Sadly)
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Abstract wrote:
_Cinnamon~ wrote:

Internet Doomsday. True, but I doubt anyone knows how long the malware will stay about for or when the shut down will start. (Sadly)

Well, that is true that no one knows when malware virus will stay or when shut down starts.
Back to top Go down
ℓσкє
Senior Fantagian
ℓσкє

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:42 pm

DNS Resolution = GREEN

Oh, thank goodness.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:59 pm

DONT TEXT WHILE DRIVING
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Glazed Donut wrote:
DONT TEXT WHILE DRIVING
How r ubgf -crashes into tree-
I warned you bro. I warned you about texting while driving.

But anyway, talk to you on Skype.
Back to top Go down
Donutangel♥
Senior Fantagian
Donutangel♥

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:59 pm

get ready
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:07 am

The link doesn't open for me. I've tried multiple browsers, too. :T
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:50 am

Abstract wrote:

And I'm not sure if the viruses can track out our houses. I mean I know viruses usually take personal stuff from us, but I'm not actually sure.

I'm not a professional at this stuff sadly, haha. xp

It can get to your IP, which can get to your country, province/state, city/town/village, and hell even your address. So I'm pretty sure it can.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:19 am

did anyone even get it? I did not when it said that most of the people who would get it live in America. I live in the USA and nothing happend. weird
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:29 am

Squirtle wrote:
did anyone even get it? I did not when it said that most of the people who would get it live in America. I live in the USA and nothing happend. weird
It took me like ten minutes for my internet to work? I guess that's something? Not really...
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:49 am

i havent heard about it thanks for informing us..
but i doubt i have it since my comp got reformated like a week ago!
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:16 am

It's Monday and my internet's not blocked. And I have this Norton thing that removes viruses or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Doomsday on Monday   Internet Doomsday on Monday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Internet Doomsday on Monday
Page 1 of 1