Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 If you could go......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mila
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2017
Join date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: If you could go......   Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:47 pm

if you could go back in history what time period and where would you go, why? this is kinda pointless but i want to see where you would go.

i would go back to the Roman times, 400s BC because i liked learning about the wars Rome faced and also the government was running well (checks and balances, magistrates,senates.) i all most forgot i like the art and temples the Romans made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4563
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 16
Location : (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Somewhere flipping tables

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:52 pm

I probably wouldn't be in the situation, but I want to go back to where the Black Death occurred and the Holocaust. But I'll be in an air bubble to see what actually happened live. I don't like what happened during these events, but I just find it interesting and they were the most astonishing events I learned at school.

Sooo yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mila
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2017
Join date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:01 pm

@Abstract
i loved learning about the holocaust i am sad it happened though. the black death was horrible, do you know the song Ring around the rosy. that song is about black death, i dont get why parents teach there kids to sing that song. it is kinda not good to sing.

i would also go in 2001 during the 9/11 and be a fire fighter saving people.

it was such a tragedy that nobody will never forget. (they are making a new building that will be the second tallest building in the world for the twin towers)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4563
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 16
Location : (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Somewhere flipping tables

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:07 pm

Mila wrote:
@Abstract
i loved learning about the holocaust i am sad it happened though. the black death was horrible, do you know the song Ring around the rosy. that song is about black death, i dont get why parents teach there kids to sing that song. it is kinda not good to sing.

i would also go in 2001 during the 9/11 and be a fire fighter saving people.

it was such a tragedy that nobody will never forget. (they are making a new building that will be the second tallest building in the world for the twin towers)

Ring around the Rosy was about the Black Death? Wow, I never knew that actually! Thanks for the heads up. Maybe the parents never knew?

Oh and for that, my dad actually goes there every Sunday I think to visit the library (Well used to) and that day he had an appointment! I'm in the city of when that happened, and I am so frightened sometimes to ever go back there if I wanted to. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toni
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 342
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 21
Location : USA.

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:30 pm

2008.
so then i could have one of the first fantage accounts...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagepros.blogspot.com/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4563
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 16
Location : (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Somewhere flipping tables

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Toni wrote:
2008.
so then i could have one of the first fantage accounts...

I have to agree with you on that one. ^

And 1998 to first join Neopets when it was made lol.

And omg the music rockkeeedd in the 60s-70s. What Owl said, I would so go back to that time.

||
V


Last edited by Abstract on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owl
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1589
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 19
Location : Owl City

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:35 pm

I'd go back to to like the fifties/sixties. The culture was quite interesting. Drive-in theaters, the birth of rock 'n' roll, many new social movements, and the media. I think it would be awesome to experience that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Cheesey
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 139
Join date : 2012-03-16
Location : Umm.. In my Bff's socks drawer just waiting for the right time to prance out

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:38 pm

I'd go way back when the earth was made because I just love stories about the earth and I always have dreamed of seeing how the earth was made
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mila
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2017
Join date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Oooo Pepper that was a good one. i know i always wonder how dinosaurs got here and plants? i guess we may never know (unless they create a time machine (; )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owl
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1589
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 19
Location : Owl City

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:44 pm

Mila wrote:
Oooo Pepper that was a good one. i know i always wonder how dinosaurs got here and plants? i guess we may never know (unless they create a time machine (; )
Evolution. Unless you believe in creationism... And the earth/first lifeforms on earth were made slowly over maaannnyyy years. It's not like you could go back to a year, fast-forward another, and see the first dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Mila
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2017
Join date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:48 pm

i believe in evolution . And thank you for explaining it to me. But owl where would you go if you could go back in time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owl
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1589
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 19
Location : Owl City

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:49 pm

Mila wrote:
i believe in evolution . And thank you for explaining it to me. But owl where would you go if you could go back in time?
I already posted it lol. It's explained in more detail a few posts back, but the fifties or sixties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Mila
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2017
Join date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Owl wrote:
Mila wrote:
i believe in evolution . And thank you for explaining it to me. But owl where would you go if you could go back in time?
I already posted it lol. It's explained in more detail a few posts back, but the fifties or sixties.
Oh my goodness gracious !!!i didnt even see it. i am sorry for asking again. total air headed moment.lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 19
Location : Your pants

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:40 pm

Probably mid-late 40's. After the great depression and WWII. Just seems like a much better time period to live and grow up in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:54 pm

Hmm that's hard to say :l

I'd like to see the fall of Troy, Cleopatra's death and burial and the revolutionary war :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheesey
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 139
Join date : 2012-03-16
Location : Umm.. In my Bff's socks drawer just waiting for the right time to prance out

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:01 am

I'd aslo like to see the effile tower getting built in france
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luminous
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2303
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 15
Location : ♫ It's been a while since I've changed this profile! (^w^;;) ♫

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:07 am

I would like to go to the 1950's because everything was cheap...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 19
Location : Your pants

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:38 am

WindiaFirstGeneration wrote:
I would like to go to the 1950's because everything was cheap...

You are not 19.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:12 pm

ZAAAAP
Me: Yay, the Jurassic!
RAWR *t-rex comes out*
Me: AHHHHHH
*chomp*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1607
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 17
Location : I forgot.

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:46 pm

I would enjoy visiting the tropics before all of this pollution contaminated the once refined and beautiful waters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Classical Eleana
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-07-05
Age : 13
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Spy-der wrote:
WindiaFirstGeneration wrote:
I would like to go to the 1950's because everything was cheap...

You are not 19.

How would you know. Do you pedo her too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:05 pm

1950's
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 19
Location : Your pants

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Classical Eleana wrote:
Spy-der wrote:
WindiaFirstGeneration wrote:
I would like to go to the 1950's because everything was cheap...

You are not 19.

How would you know. Do you pedo her too?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1929
Join date : 2011-10-28

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:45 am

The medieval era, because much information from that period was lost (and the costumes... c:). Also to the pleistocene, to see all the massive animals, and the Jurassic, and...(devolves into dinosaur-obsessed little child)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3257
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 102
Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:17 am

Abstract wrote:
Mila wrote:
@Abstract
i loved learning about the holocaust i am sad it happened though. the black death was horrible, do you know the song Ring around the rosy. that song is about black death, i dont get why parents teach there kids to sing that song. it is kinda not good to sing.

i would also go in 2001 during the 9/11 and be a fire fighter saving people.

it was such a tragedy that nobody will never forget. (they are making a new building that will be the second tallest building in the world for the twin towers)

Ring around the Rosy was about the Black Death? Wow, I never knew that actually! Thanks for the heads up. Maybe the parents never knew?

Oh and for that, my dad actually goes there every Sunday I think to visit the library (Well used to) and that day he had an appointment! I'm in the city of when that happened, and I am so frightened sometimes to ever go back there if I wanted to. :/

Sorry if I confuse you but Ring around the Rosy is definitely NOT about the black death. For one thing, Ring Around the Rosy was wrote YEARS before Black Death spread.
--
I don't want to be in it but I would like to see when the Britishers conquered India.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underworld.forumotions.in
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: If you could go......   Today at 9:26 pm

Back to top Go down
 
If you could go......
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: