Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My Very Favorite Song

Go down 
+5
Usui
emiko
Abstract
Classical Eleana
mich
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Classical Eleana
Junior Fantagian
Classical Eleana

My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Glazed Donut wrote:
We have lots of music classes in Indiana. I like listening to If I Die Young when I am practicing piano, though it interrupts the piano. I just turn it down. I have a question: Is it possible to play If I Die Young on the piano?

Of course. Just get piano sheets online. I was at a play and someone was playing a country song on the tuba
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Oh I love this song. :3
It's so classical. I really do love this song. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Eleana wrote:
Abstract wrote:
True that ^. I some-what like country music.
Instruments are so expensive now a-days, or at least the instrument I know for.
There are no music classes from what I know in NY so I can hardly know.

NO WAY!! Country is my soul. I love Carrie Underwood and Kenny Rogers.

It just depends to me. I don't hear it often. ;( I have a friend who loves country-rap, but I don't prefer that. I know both of them though, I like them. CC:

I know you can play anything with any instrument. I was watching AGT a few week nights ago and there was a band who did Bad Romance or some Lady Gaga song with drums and trumpets. It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Classical Eleana
Junior Fantagian
Classical Eleana

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Abstract wrote:
Eleana wrote:
Abstract wrote:
True that ^. I some-what like country music.
Instruments are so expensive now a-days, or at least the instrument I know for.
There are no music classes from what I know in NY so I can hardly know.

NO WAY!! Country is my soul. I love Carrie Underwood and Kenny Rogers.

It just depends to me. I don't hear it often. ;( I have a friend who loves country-rap, but I don't prefer that. I know both of them though, I like them. CC:

I know you can play anything with any instrument. I was watching AGT a few week nights ago and there was a band who did Bad Romance or some Lady Gaga song with drums and trumpets. It was amazing.

AGT is a good show. I hear American songs sometimes. It's disturbing. My favorite was the goth guy. He was amazing!
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Takuto wrote:
Oh I love this song. :3
It's so classical. I really do love this song. xD
Ya, me too
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:33 pm

i used to like this song until the radio played it every 5 minutes. i like it now because because the radio doesn't play it.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Mila wrote:
i used to like this song until the radio played it every 5 minutes. i like it now because because the radio doesn't play it.

I used to like LMFAO until I got an arrow to the knee they /keep playing it everywhereeee/. Which is why I hate them now, and I actually still do dislike their music either way.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Mila wrote:

The radio still plays this song.
Edit: I think.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:36 pm

Not in my area. the song is long gone now ,all i here is boyfriend by Justin bieber.
Back to top Go down
Classical Eleana
Junior Fantagian
Classical Eleana

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Takuto wrote:
Mila wrote:

I have a grandfather radio that's 40 years old. I listen to old music. On FM 97 it played a song that said die but I don't know if it's that.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:38 pm

I don't think the radio ever played it in my area. Except when it just came out. The song came out in May 2010
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Eleana wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Mila wrote:

I have a grandfather radio that's 40 years old. I listen to old music. On FM 97 it played a song that said die but I don't know if it's that.

That's a pretty old radio, what do you mean by "it played a song that said die"?
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Takuto wrote:
Eleana wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Mila wrote:

That's a pretty old radio, what do you mean by "it played a song that said die"?
I think she means that on the radio there was a song playing and someone said "die" on it. She doesn't know if it was "If I Die Young"
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:41 pm

Mila wrote:
Not in my area. the song is long gone now ,all i here is boyfriend by Justin bieber.
JB went through some huge puberty stage autotuning process with that song. It isn't /bad/, better then his other songs.

Eleana: Music from what years? 70's I am guessing? I love 60s compared to 70s, 70s compared to 80s, 80s compared to 90s, and 20th cent'y compared to 90s. I just love, love, love, love, love, love, lovveee 60s music!

I love Bob Marley and some other reggae singer.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Glazed Donut wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Eleana wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Mila wrote:

I think she means that on the radio there was a song playing and someone said "die" on it. She doesn't know if it was "If I Die Young"
Oh I see.
But for me, my bus driver, would always put county radio station, when school wasn't out. I would hear it all the time in the station. So maybe that song is only played in my area or that radio station. I forgot what station it was.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Takuto wrote:
Glazed Donut wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Eleana wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Mila wrote:

Oh I see.
But for me, my bus driver, would always put county radio station, when school wasn't out. I would hear it all the time in the station. So maybe that song is only played in my area or that radio station. I forgot what station it was.

Do you have an iPod? Try putting the song there.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Abstract wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Glazed Donut wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Eleana wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Mila wrote:

Oh I see.

I don't have an iPod sadly. Though I have an android, so would that work?
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Takuto wrote:
Abstract wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Glazed Donut wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Eleana wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Mila wrote:

Oh I see.

I have an android as well (from Metro-PCS. It's cheap so yeah. xD)
It should work, get a music downloader from the Play Store/Google Play.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:53 pm

Abstract wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Abstract wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Glazed Donut wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Eleana wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Mila wrote:

Oh I see.

Aha good thing I downloaded a music downloader. xD
Thanks by the way. :3
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:54 pm

Your welcome. ;o
Back to top Go down
Classical Eleana
Junior Fantagian
Classical Eleana

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:01 pm

Takuto wrote:
Abstract wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Abstract wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Glazed Donut wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Eleana wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Mila wrote:

Oh I see.

I only have a nano and a radio
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Eleana wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Abstract wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Abstract wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Glazed Donut wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Eleana wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Mila wrote:

Oh I see.

For my birthday my grandmother and aunt chipped in and got me an iPod nano. I stopped using it because I wasted the money right away. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Classical Eleana
Junior Fantagian
Classical Eleana

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Abstract wrote:
Eleana wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Abstract wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Abstract wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Glazed Donut wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Eleana wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Mila wrote:

Oh I see.

For my birthday my grandmother and aunt chipped in and got me an iPod nano. I stopped using it because I wasted the money right away. Neutral

Oh. I take orchestra and perform in Germany for cash. I usually put the money I earn towards my opera shows and a electronic that can hold more music.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Eleana wrote:
Abstract wrote:
Eleana wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Abstract wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Abstract wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Glazed Donut wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Eleana wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Mila wrote:

Oh I see.

Oh. I take orchestra and perform in Germany for cash. I usually put the money I earn towards my opera shows and a electronic that can hold more music.

Alot of people quoted...
Back to top Go down
Classical Eleana
Junior Fantagian
Classical Eleana

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:27 pm

prittyponey1233 wrote:
Eleana wrote:
Abstract wrote:
Eleana wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Abstract wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Abstract wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Glazed Donut wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Eleana wrote:
Takuto wrote:
Mila wrote:

Oh I see.

Alot of people quoted...

You didn't have to point that out. This converse is about music. No offense sorry. Your really nice though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Very Favorite Song   My Very Favorite Song - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Very Favorite Song
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next