Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Crazy4u's Drawing Hut

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
♥Rubber Ducky
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 439
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : student In space

PostSubject: Crazy4u's Drawing Hut   Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:02 am

Welcome to Crazy4u's drawing hut I draw Chibis!

Thank you for coming

THE RULES:

1.You must wait for your order and no saying when will my order come I've been waiting 4 ever
2. You MUST put the picture in your siggy for 2-3 weeks
3. Remeber other people are ordering too
4. At the bottom of the forum when I say ''Blue:'' type flower so I know you've red the rules


Code:
Race(fairy,elf etc):
skin colour:
eye(what colour):
hair:
top/dress:
bottoms/pants
shoes:
extras:
hair colour:
top/dress colour:
bottoms/pants colour:
shoes colour:
extras colour:
backround(if you want one that is):
anythings else:
Blue:


Ordering list
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Thank you for Coming make sure to check back sooon for your order! flower king flower


Last edited by Crazy4u on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantage-is-us.webs.com
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1305
Join date : 2012-06-12
Age : 17
Location : Oh no! I've gone missing. Can you find me?

PostSubject: Re: Crazy4u's Drawing Hut   Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:12 am

Race(fairy,elf etc): Human
skin colour: Peach/normal
eye(what colour): Electric blue (a blue that shocks you)
hair: Long, black ornament/tiara, has bangs
top/dress:A fairy-like dress, leave it up to your imagination.
shoes: Sandals that tie up on the leg like ballerina slippers
extras: If you can, make a elfish design somewhere on the shoes. ^^ Also, black armbands/bracelets if you want
hair colour: Blonde
top/dress colour: Main color white, other color is black
shoes colour: Brown
extras color: Black
backround(if you want one that is): Make it in a secret place in the forest with her sitting on a rock by a pond. Don't have to make if it's too hard. Surprised
anythings else: Nope

I have a creative imagination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♥Rubber Ducky
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 439
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : student In space

PostSubject: Re: Crazy4u's Drawing Hut   Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:42 am

Heres your order

Spoiler:
 

Sorry I couldn't do the backround Its was too hard sorry about that

@edit: any orders?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantage-is-us.webs.com
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1305
Join date : 2012-06-12
Age : 17
Location : Oh no! I've gone missing. Can you find me?

PostSubject: Re: Crazy4u's Drawing Hut   Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:15 am

That's cute. ^^
No problem! You can ask me to do a drawing for you too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: Crazy4u's Drawing Hut   Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:13 am

Cefie wrote:
Race(fairy,elf etc): Human
skin colour: Peach/normal
eye(what colour): Electric blue (a blue that shocks you)
hair: Long, black ornament/tiara, has bangs
top/dress:A fairy-like dress, leave it up to your imagination.
shoes: Sandals that tie up on the leg like ballerina slippers
extras: If you can, make a elfish design somewhere on the shoes. ^^ Also, black armbands/bracelets if you want
hair colour: Blonde
top/dress colour: Main color white, other color is black
shoes colour: Brown
extras color: Black
backround(if you want one that is): Make it in a secret place in the forest with her sitting on a rock by a pond. Don't have to make if it's too hard. Surprised
anythings else: Nope

I have a creative imagination.

Why is pale skin always considered the default?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Crazy4u's Drawing Hut   Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:36 am

race:mermaid
skin color:tan
eyes:make one blue and make another green
hair:long, not curly, pretty
top/dress:mermaids have bikini's....
bottoms/pants:mermaids have tails.
shoe color:no shoes
extras:ruffles on the tail
hair color:blue
shirt/dress color:she has a bikini. make it orange, please.
bottoms/pants:she has a tail. make it orange (orange again, lol)
extras colors:make it a darker orange or if not then black.
backround:not much. maybe some bubbles.

pm me is this is too hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1305
Join date : 2012-06-12
Age : 17
Location : Oh no! I've gone missing. Can you find me?

PostSubject: Re: Crazy4u's Drawing Hut   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:21 am

Rue wrote:
Cefie wrote:
Race(fairy,elf etc): Human
skin colour: Peach/normal
eye(what colour): Electric blue (a blue that shocks you)
hair: Long, black ornament/tiara, has bangs
top/dress:A fairy-like dress, leave it up to your imagination.
shoes: Sandals that tie up on the leg like ballerina slippers
extras: If you can, make a elfish design somewhere on the shoes. ^^ Also, black armbands/bracelets if you want
hair colour: Blonde
top/dress colour: Main color white, other color is black
shoes colour: Brown
extras color: Black
backround(if you want one that is): Make it in a secret place in the forest with her sitting on a rock by a pond. Don't have to make if it's too hard. Surprised
anythings else: Nope

I have a creative imagination.

Why is pale skin always considered the default?

I don't think I really considered it the default, if I wanted pale skin I'd say so. But I don't know, maybe I thought 'cause she said elf or fairy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Weekays
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2614
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 13
Location : rlly

PostSubject: Re: Crazy4u's Drawing Hut   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:10 am

Dude that pic in ur banner of the maplestory dude was made by me!
If u dont belive me look at this http://www.fantageforum.com/t9299-banned-story-shop Just scroll down untill u see a similar looking thing...
Dude thats called theft of an image..It wasnt made for u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1305
Join date : 2012-06-12
Age : 17
Location : Oh no! I've gone missing. Can you find me?

PostSubject: Re: Crazy4u's Drawing Hut   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:15 am

Er..how do I get that pic in my siggy?
@_@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Weekays
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2614
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 13
Location : rlly

PostSubject: Re: Crazy4u's Drawing Hut   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:27 am

^^ there is threads about that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♥Rubber Ducky
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 439
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : student In space

PostSubject: Re: Crazy4u's Drawing Hut   Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:11 pm

Weekays0 wrote:
Dude that pic in ur banner of the maplestory dude was made by me!
If u dont belive me look at this http://www.fantageforum.com/t9299-banned-story-shop Just scroll down untill u see a similar looking thing...
Dude thats called theft of an image..It wasnt made for u

It was on google some fourm picture go on google
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantage-is-us.webs.com
♥Rubber Ducky
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 439
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : student In space

PostSubject: Re: Crazy4u's Drawing Hut   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:44 pm

sorry for double post

@Squritle here your order:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantage-is-us.webs.com
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1751
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 13
Location : fire on the poopdeck

PostSubject: Re: Crazy4u's Drawing Hut   Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:03 am

Race(fairy,elf etc): chibi
skin colour:Cream
eye(what colour): red
hair: up to her back
top/dress: shirt
bottoms/pants:jeans
shoes:no shoes
extras: a winking face please (if you can)
hair colour: Blue
top/dress colour:light red
bottoms/pants colour: black
shoes colour:
extras colour:nope
backround(if you want one that is): dawn
anythings else: a wand in her wand
Blue: flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eden
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4612
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 15
Location : the trash

PostSubject: Re: Crazy4u's Drawing Hut   Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:36 am

Balloon wrote:
Weekays0 wrote:
Dude that pic in ur banner of the maplestory dude was made by me!
If u dont belive me look at this http://www.fantageforum.com/t9299-banned-story-shop Just scroll down untill u see a similar looking thing...
Dude thats called theft of an image..It wasnt made for u

It was on google some fourm picture go on google
Uh, you don't just go to google and rip off an image.
Please either post the source or make your own picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♥Rubber Ducky
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 439
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : student In space

PostSubject: Re: Crazy4u's Drawing Hut   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:05 am

Caneka wrote:
Balloon wrote:
Weekays0 wrote:
Dude that pic in ur banner of the maplestory dude was made by me!
If u dont belive me look at this http://www.fantageforum.com/t9299-banned-story-shop Just scroll down untill u see a similar looking thing...
Dude thats called theft of an image..It wasnt made for u

It was on google some fourm picture go on google
Uh, you don't just go to google and rip off an image.
Please either post the source or make your own picture.

Ok thanks, next time I'll do that
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantage-is-us.webs.com
Weekays
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2614
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 13
Location : rlly

PostSubject: Re: Crazy4u's Drawing Hut   Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:51 am

Balloon wrote:
Weekays0 wrote:
Dude that pic in ur banner of the maplestory dude was made by me!
If u dont belive me look at this http://www.fantageforum.com/t9299-banned-story-shop Just scroll down untill u see a similar looking thing...
Dude thats called theft of an image..It wasnt made for u

It was on google some fourm picture go on google
Thats my image..Sometimes they get put on google..Please remove it i hate image theft!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♥Rubber Ducky
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 439
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : student In space

PostSubject: Re: Crazy4u's Drawing Hut   Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:53 am

ok I'll remove it since its copy righted sorry I did'nt know it was yours
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantage-is-us.webs.com
Weekays
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2614
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 13
Location : rlly

PostSubject: Re: Crazy4u's Drawing Hut   Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:27 am

Crazy4u wrote:
ok I'll remove it since its copy righted sorry I did'nt know it was yours
Yes thats okay..If your look for any images just pm me i have plenty i could give u! if its for a shop or anything but As long as you dont say You Made it or put it in examples (unless i work in the shop with u )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: Crazy4u's Drawing Hut   Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:31 pm

Weekays0 wrote:
Dude that pic in ur banner of the maplestory dude was made by me!
If u dont belive me look at this http://www.fantageforum.com/t9299-banned-story-shop Just scroll down untill u see a similar looking thing...
Dude thats called theft of an image..It wasnt made for u



Off topic sorry,

weekays, you know im still waiting for your order, right? Srry if im rushing you, just saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Crazy4u's Drawing Hut   Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:00 pm

Every picture that's on the internet is on google
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Crazy4u's Drawing Hut   Today at 11:38 am

Back to top Go down
 
Crazy4u's Drawing Hut
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pride of Oklahoma Drum Major Drawing
» The Apostles of the Monkey Duke - Drawing & Animation
» My Drawing of a Cat
» Chloe Drawing
» Takuto's Drawing shop! [New!]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Creation Shops-
Jump to: