Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Herro, <(:{]>

Go down 
+3
Kitten-BunBun
Usui
Bubbzz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubbzz
Junior Fantagian
Bubbzz

Herro, <(:{]> Empty
PostSubject: Herro, <(:{]>   Herro, <(:{]> Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Haii people,
I'm new to Fantage and when I join something I usually like to join forums.. so yeah.. Razz
I also play Transformice and Toontown but I found out about Fantage and it seems pretty cool.
I am a huge LIGHTS, Owl City, and Never Shout Never fan, and I like other music too. I'm all over the place with music. xP
I hope I can make friends on here.. Surprised
p.s. I love to say derp and herp and make faces. >:{P
~Bai
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: Herro, <(:{]>   Herro, <(:{]> Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:22 pm

Welcome to the forum I'm Takuto. c:
Read the rules enjoy your stay. ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Bubbzz
Junior Fantagian
Bubbzz

PostSubject: Re: Herro, <(:{]>   Herro, <(:{]> Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Takuto wrote:
Welcome to the forum I'm Takuto. c:
Read the rules enjoy your stay. ;D

Already read them, and thanks >:]
Back to top Go down
Kitten-BunBun
Regular Fantagian
Kitten-BunBun

PostSubject: Re: Herro, <(:{]>   Herro, <(:{]> Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Haii! Nice to meet you! I'm new to.......well not really. I started a really long time ago and so i forgot my username and password so i just started a new one 2day! I like this one better then the other one. I like to listening to music. I'm listening to good time by owl city. I only made 1 friend 2day. Hope i can make another friend like you. If you want to meet me in fantage my username is ~*Pinkywink741*~ and im at the server: shadow hawk and im at the light house. I will ttyl

WELCOME!!
Back to top Go down
http://kitten-bunbun.tumblr.com/
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Herro, <(:{]>   Herro, <(:{]> Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:26 pm

welcome LIGHTSfan.. hope you enjoy here in fantageforum and playing fantage.. i hope we can be friends.

and dont be shy to pm me if you need something.. :>
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Herro, <(:{]>   Herro, <(:{]> Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here(though that may be a little challenging with all the spam attacks we've been having...)!
Back to top Go down
Bubbzz
Junior Fantagian
Bubbzz

PostSubject: Re: Herro, <(:{]>   Herro, <(:{]> Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:32 pm

KayKay wrote:
Haii! Nice to meet you! I'm new to.......well not really. I started a really long time ago and so i forgot my username and password so i just started a new one 2day! I like this one better then the other one. I like to listening to music. I'm listening to good time by owl city. I only made 1 friend 2day. Hope i can make another friend like you. If you want to meet me in fantage my username is ~*Pinkywink741*~ and im at the server: shadow hawk and im at the light house. I will ttyl

WELCOME!!

I hope we can be friends aswell, and I shall be there in a minute.

Kagamine wrote:
Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here(though that may be a little challenging with all the spam attacks we've been having...)!
Dem spammers.. o:
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: Herro, <(:{]>   Herro, <(:{]> Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Hello there! I'm Ciel! Welcome to the forum! I love Never Shout Never! What song do you like from him? I like Big City Dreams! I promise you'll have a good time here! Just be careful like Kagamine said! (^ ^)
Back to top Go down
Bubbzz
Junior Fantagian
Bubbzz

PostSubject: Re: Herro, <(:{]>   Herro, <(:{]> Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:55 pm

Ciel wrote:
Hello there! I'm Ciel! Welcome to the forum! I love Never Shout Never! What song do you like from him? I like Big City Dreams! I promise you'll have a good time here! Just be careful like Kagamine said! (^ ^)
I like the songs Can't Stand It and Liar Liar ^.^
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Herro, <(:{]>   Herro, <(:{]> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:21 am

Hello! Welcome to the forums! I play transformice too Maybe we can meet each other ^.^
I am Katherine well you can call me Kat. Or any nick name xD Anyways read the rules and enjoy the forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herro, <(:{]>   Herro, <(:{]> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herro, <(:{]>
Page 1 of 1