Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Spam & Forum [Read]

Go down 
+27
v
Donutangel♥
Golden-Star
Abbey
Angus Bethune
Winnowill
♥Rubber Ducky
Queen
Mila
Janelle
Gymnastics 4 life
o
emiko
Owl
alex
isolxtedsystem
Melissa H.
Usui
Dog
Weekays
Squirtle
mich
Relora
♥Angel puppy♥
Sky
Abstract
Mace
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

Spam & Forum [Read] Empty
PostSubject: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:15 am

Hi everyone,

I'm disappointed. In the forum community. I thought that we all could have a mature community while I'm busy -- apparently not. I like the people who are trying to "spice up the forum." That is a great idea, and I'll be trying to be more active now that marching band is over.

ALSO: Goodbye topics are NOT allowed. I thought I had that clear; I guess not. Almost every single person that says they are going to leave do not, and it's just a mess. I'll be creating a "goodbye" topic that people can make a post in if they are going on a trip or actually leaving. If you guys can handle that.

Now, I'd like to give a little note to the people who think they're cool by spamming the forums, and posting images of what they think is great spam. Do you realize, we see who you are? Do you realize that by spamming this forum with a new account, you just got your real account banned and you lost friends? Great job.

Last edited by Mace on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:17 am

I wonder who is this mischievous person. Thank you Mace for finding the person who did it and banning their accounts!

I really hope the forum can regain it's power it once had; the kindness and truth it has! It's kind of been umm... down as mostly everyone knows.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:19 am

I agree very much. Spam is useless and you will have no life. So spammers out there are just trying to be cool and show off. Their spamming is the worst. If someone pm's you with spam, delete it right away and add them to your foes list. Do not hesitate.
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:20 am

They has been many of them. Some have been Spy-der, who is now permabanned. "Yackum" was Angelica_. There are more. It's ridiculous.

Also, would like to hear suggestions for the community everyone!
Back to top Go down
♥Angel puppy♥
Junior Fantagian
♥Angel puppy♥

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:20 am

thanx for doing that Mace i hope some day it can b only normal ppl on this forum no spammers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:22 am

I hope that too, Cream Puff.

I added another note to the main post.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:22 am

Yackum was Angelica? That... explains... so.... much... -_____-
I was planning on making a survey here, but I was like, "lol who'd do it?"

I am making a game/movie on a game website called Sploder, I'll be posting it up once it's done.

And yes, that kind of topic certainly is a /good/ idea! I want to take a break or go on vacation soon, but I don't want to make a topic making a whole deal about it so... xD

Last edited by Abstract on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:25 am

Should've guessed it was marching band... how come my school does all that stuff a few weeks before school...

Any who, thank you Mace, this is all GREATLY appreciated. It was rather annoying and I'm happy they were banned.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:31 am

Thanks Mace. I can't believe Angelica_ was Yackum! She seemed so nice when she first joined! But I was getting suspicious when she was typing all sorts of stuff wrong, and so was Yackum. Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:31 am

thank you for this topic. i knew that many people have multible accounts, and we needed to ban some.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:56 am

Oh my goodness! I didnt know angelica would spam!! Well,Mace thanks for getting that cleared up! Mace you done a good job!
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:01 am

Thank you, Mace! I'm sorry, I was one of the people who made a goodbye topic. I won't anymore. My greatest apologies. Hehe, I kind of suspected Spy-der. Maybe he was trying to let out some steam, what with all of these topics about him. I didn't expect Angelica_ though. I think this was one of the worst spam attacks, and I highly admire you for making such an effort to clean it up and you succeeded immediately. Thank you so much!

Last edited by One Directioner on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:07 am

It's good to hear the spamming is done with, and yeah there's been a lot of quitting topics lately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:37 am

sorry, i said goodbye too, i didnt know that was agiantst the rules

but i did leave!
for 12 days ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:45 am

Thanks Mace! I was starting to get a bit paranoid with the spammers. Finally, that was taken care off. We'll try to keep the forum safe and sound! [:
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:25 pm

Thanks for cleaning it up a bit! It's great that you can be more active.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:36 pm

YOU'RE THE SKY THAT I FELL THROUGH. I just noticed your signature.

Anyways, thank you admins/moderators and everyone who has tried to "fix" the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Thx mace, your the bomb!
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Thank you Mace for banning the spammers. Funny how I always thought Angelica was Fantagelovezz, but I never suspected her to be a spammer.
Back to top Go down
Gymnastics 4 life
Senior Fantagian
Gymnastics 4 life

Location : Oh my god dude, you just can't go asking where people live...

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Thank god, but why would some of these people spam? You get NOWHERE in life doing those things. It's dumb in my opinion, I'm glad that there is finally going to be a "Goodbye" topic (if I made a goodbye topic I'm sorry, I'm just too lazy atm.) Thank you, Mace.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Thank you Mace. Thanks for cleaning the forum! Like Kagamine said it's great that you can be more active.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:41 pm

Thank you for cleaning it up Mace and everybody else that helped. i had a suspicion about angelica she was acting weird. i had know idea some spammers was Spyder...... um yeah
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:17 am

Yes, thank you very much for banning the spammers; they have been annoying.
Back to top Go down
♥Rubber Ducky
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:32 am

Thanks Mace I nearly vomited when I saw the new spam
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantage-is-us.webs.com
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:55 am

Thank you so much, Mace. It's nice to see the forum all clean and active again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam & Forum [Read]   Spam & Forum [Read] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam & Forum [Read]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next