Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How do u upload pictures?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitten-BunBun
Regular Fantagian
Kitten-BunBun

How do u upload pictures? Empty
PostSubject: How do u upload pictures?   How do u upload pictures? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:03 pm

How do u upload a picture in fnatage forum. i know how but it wont let me! Please tell me!
Back to top Go down
http://kitten-bunbun.tumblr.com/
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: How do u upload pictures?   How do u upload pictures? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:15 pm

Okay, so when you're about to post, you should see something that looks like this.
How do u upload pictures? Asdfgh10
Then, there's two icons that look like this.
How do u upload pictures? Screen10

Click on the one on the left (the one with the blue disk). Then something will pop up. Click "choose file". Then, it will open up your files. You'll need to have the picture you want saved somewhere on your computer. After you upload it, click "host it". Then, copy the code at the very bottom. Close that tab, and open the icon next to it on the top bar. Push CTRL + v (without the +), and then push "ok".

Then it will automatically paste the code into the text box.
~
You can also use tinypic.com or photobucket.com, you just need to do the same process, but once it's uploaded you need to copy to BBCode or [IMG] code.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How do u upload pictures?   How do u upload pictures? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:19 pm

I use tinypic. The one in the forum buttons asks for my acount and I can't log in.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: How do u upload pictures?   How do u upload pictures? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Rufistar wrote:
I use tinypic. The one in the forum buttons asks for my acount and I can't log in.
If you have a forumotion.com account, you can use that to log in. You can just quickly make one so you can upload pictures.
Back to top Go down
Kitten-BunBun
Regular Fantagian
Kitten-BunBun

PostSubject: Re: How do u upload pictures?   How do u upload pictures? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:39 pm

Kagamine wrote:
Okay, so when you're about to post, you should see something that looks like this.
How do u upload pictures? Asdfgh10
How do u upload pictures? Screen10

Click on the one on the left (the one with the blue disk). Then something will pop up. Click "choose file". Then, it will open up your files. You'll need to have the picture you want saved somewhere on your computer. After you upload it, click "host it". Then, copy the code at the very bottom. Close that tab, and open the icon next to it on the top bar. Push CTRL + v (without the +), and then push "ok".

~
You can also use tinypic.com or photobucket.com, you just need to do the same process, but once it's uploaded you need to copy to BBCode or [IMG] code.

Thank you so much!! When it said host it i was like what do u do next? im glad you told me! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: How do u upload pictures?   How do u upload pictures? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:48 pm

KayKay wrote:
Kagamine wrote:

~

Thank you so much!! When it said host it i was like what do u do next? im glad you told me! Thank you!
You're welcome. I'm glad I could have helped.
Back to top Go down
Kitten-BunBun
Regular Fantagian
Kitten-BunBun

PostSubject: Re: How do u upload pictures?   How do u upload pictures? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Kagamine wrote:
KayKay wrote:
Kagamine wrote:

~

You're welcome. I'm glad I could have helped.

You did help! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
yumyum43
Regular Fantagian
yumyum43

PostSubject: Re: How do u upload pictures?   How do u upload pictures? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:13 am

its not working
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do u upload pictures?   How do u upload pictures? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do u upload pictures?
Page 1 of 1