Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Give Me a Break-Story

Go down 
+6
Bluerivers1
bluesea
v
Lyli
pokeranger
McKenna
10 posters
AuthorMessage
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Give Me a Break-Story Empty
PostSubject: Give Me a Break-Story   Give Me a Break-Story Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:51 pm

Chapter 1

A regular Tuesday at school can be boring. Really boring. So when you get the news from the bell that tells you that school is out, you are jumping for joy. Just like I did on this Tuesday. Only I hadn’t known that I wouldn’t want to have come home, for one reason. And here is the story, of how I got scared, for the first time. EVER. In my entire life, me being in high school currently. So, I got off the bus right? Thinking it was so wonderful to be off of school and at home? Well I thought wrong. WAY wrong. Without even looking around, I realized no one was home once I had opened the door. How did I know that? Excellent question. First, no lights were on, just the sun shining through the windows making a nice enough light in the house for me to see. Second, it was quiet. Too quiet for even my dog to be in here. And sure enough, my dog wasn’t in the house. She was in the backyard, sunning herself. If your wondering, dogs sunning is as normal to a dog as it is tanning to a human. So now you get what I mean. Sunning dogs are just like tanning humans.

I walked into my room, and turned on my computer and opened the internet and it went strait to my email. Odd… My homepage is Facebook, not Yahoo. I opened my inbox just because I had an opportunity to get it before I got sucked into Facebook.

Whoa, I thought to myself. I stared at the hundreds of new emails I had in my inbox. They should have been in spam, because I had no idea who, Hunterjogkfd@yufif.com was, and it seemed to be a threatening email. Just to make sure it wasn’t a virus email, I went on my sister’s old and almost-broken computer and looked at the first, and newest email. The first sentence was horrifying enough.

Dear Jenette L. Willson,

Oh gosh. A dude in no-where land knew my email and my name. Oh boy. I read on.

Dear Jenette L. Willson,

I am afraid to say this, but someone is watching you right now. January 9, 2010, 4:07 PM.

All it took was my brain to figure out that yesterday was January 8, 2010. That meant today was the 9th. I dared myself cowardly to look at the clock. Slowly, my head turned to my sister’s Dora clock that read, 4:07. It turned to 4:08. I panicked. This message couldn’t be right. But how did this Hunter dude know that I would check my email directly at 4:07? And he sent that message yesterday. Somehow, I was being watched, and sadly its not Kalaqua, my dog, that was watching me.

Last edited by Strawberry2424 on Sun May 16, 2010 6:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Give Me a Break-Story   Give Me a Break-Story Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Nice story! Like it so far.

Last edited by pokeranger on Sat May 15, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PostSubject: Re: Give Me a Break-Story   Give Me a Break-Story Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Love it so far, Besite Bee! Right moreeeeee! (:
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Give Me a Break-Story   Give Me a Break-Story Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:56 pm

pokeranger wrote:
Nice story! Like it so far

Just wondering, did you actually read it? Because I just posted it, and the next thing you know- you posted it. (No offense or anything)

And thanks Lyli and Poke!
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Give Me a Break-Story   Give Me a Break-Story Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:05 pm

Okay, I read fast in my brain, but not outloud. I actually skim through words fast. Thats how I finished Twilight fast! xD
I usually skip a few words at a time for meh to finish faster.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Give Me a Break-Story   Give Me a Break-Story Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Ooh, scary...

Can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
bluesea
Senior Fantagian
bluesea

PostSubject: Re: Give Me a Break-Story   Give Me a Break-Story Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:26 am

whoa thats creepy...
love it thoo!!!!!!!
write moree Smile
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Give Me a Break-Story   Give Me a Break-Story Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:53 am

Thanks everyone!!!

Lol Poke!
I sorta read fast too, but not as fast as you xD
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: Give Me a Break-Story   Give Me a Break-Story Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:38 am

Sorry, but that's so unrealistic that I can't stand it.

-Massie
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Give Me a Break-Story   Give Me a Break-Story Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:46 am

Blue, It's a fiction story. Fantasy. Anything can happen if the author wants it to. If she wants the main character to get eaten by a fuzzy pink ant, then it can happen, because its fiction. This obviously wasn't a non fiction story. Don't let things outside of a story judge the story...
~~~

Great job. You did an excellent job on the hook. Keep writing, I'd love to read the next few chapters. The style your writing it in, somewhat like Lemony Snicket, is quite a bit more then other users write in. Keep writing!
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Give Me a Break-Story   Give Me a Break-Story Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:51 am

Bluerivers wrote:
Sorry, but that's so unrealistic that I can't stand it.

-Massie

What?

Its not real. Thats obvious.

And you cant stand it? Wow.. I really appreciate it. Thanks.

EDIT:

Thanks Sarah. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: Give Me a Break-Story   Give Me a Break-Story Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:43 am

lovee itt! aha sorta creepy Razz can't wait 4 more
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Give Me a Break-Story   Give Me a Break-Story Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:57 pm

Wow thats an awesome story!
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Give Me a Break-Story   Give Me a Break-Story Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:59 pm

Thanks Pinkys and Ari! I'ma write the second chapter soon!
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: Give Me a Break-Story   Give Me a Break-Story Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Aweshum Bestie!!!,
Your Aweshum at writing storys lol a lot of people are too! And Blue you don't need to be rude about it if you don't like it don't say anything. Yeah Sarah Your Right!
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give Me a Break-Story   Give Me a Break-Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give Me a Break-Story
Page 1 of 1