Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Art FAQ

Go down 
+8
Melissa H.
alex
no
Demonica Bishi
Winnowill
Mila
el
Abbey
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alex
alex

Art FAQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art FAQ   Art FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:09 am

Panos wrote:
Midna wrote:
Panos wrote:
Midna wrote:
Mila wrote:
i just got a tablet today at staples. it was the Wacom Bamboo Create. I was wondering is Corel Painter 12 good or no? should i wait until i get more experienced?
The program you chose is your decision. Sure, a seven hundred dollar program like Photoshop will have better results, but with your program, you can get accustomed to the tools. The artist makes the program. I've seen artists who use SAI come out with results that look like they're done on PS.

Well, she should have Photoshop because I got the exact same tablet as her and it came with Photoshop (dunno which version), Autodesk Sketchbook, and Corel Painter too, I believe. But yeah, it all depends on the way she uses the program.
I have the same as her and mine came with Photoshope editor, so I can't really draw on it on anything. I don't really use it, I feel like I can produce similar results using SAI.
Photoshop editor? Maybe that's what I have. I honestly don't know, since in all the months I've had it, I've been to lazy to download Photoshop. But can you still draw with the Photoshop program you got?
Yeah, I can't find the drawing tools. It won't let me really do anything until I upload an image, so I guarantee it's not a drawing program, but an editing program.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

Art FAQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art FAQ   Art FAQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:54 am

All bamboo tablets are good. Honestly, the only difference between them? Price, the programs thy come with, size, and what they look like. I only recommend Bamboo Splash to beginners because it's the cheapest and it's meant for drawing so it comes with drawing programs. That doesn't mean your tablet is bad.

As ani said, the artist makes the program. I have seen so many great artists use photoshop and produce practical masterpieces. Me personally? Can't use photoshop (for drawing) to save my life. I use SAI. I used to suck a lot at SAI, but I got used to its tools and I started developing my own techniques for it.
Back to top Go down

Art FAQ
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Art Discussion & Tutorials-
Jump to: